Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration (29466 Views)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos) / Tribunal: APC Big Wigs In Court Awaiting Judgement In Atiku/PDP Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by jimmy3105(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2019
senatordave1:

You mean the boy that already lamented more than the loser and released his defeat single last year?
I swear you no get brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by senatordave1(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2019
Kennydoc:

Were you actually expecting SC to upturn Wike and Udom's elections? Do you actually think APC won in Rivers and Akwa Ibom in 2015?

Anyway, the APC witnesses in this case are already confessing against APC. The strength of the evidence against APC is just too strong.

We all knew and still know that APC didn't win the election. Buhari confirmed it few days ago that they used remote control to gain the victory.
I can assure you that Oyetola is a goner.
Most of you started following politics from 2014 that is why you all seem alarmed at common political happenings and celebrate over new things.do you know how many blunders and confession apc witnesses made in edo,ekiti,lagos tribunal or the ones pdp made in rivers and akwa ibom polls yet the polls were upheld?
The cases before the court wasn't about whether apc won rivers and akwa ibom but that there was overwhelming cases of electoral infractions and violations to cancel the polls.mind you,the 2010 electoral act only gives the courts powers to csncel elections and order a rerun and not to declare a winner.
The rivers and akwa ibom polls had the highest number of clear facts and evidences of malpractices in Nigeria's history.even the evidences pdp provided showed clearly that apc won in the few places elections held.Go to cross river or akwa ibom and ask about the polls from pdp supporters they will clearly tell you that no election held,they will even show you were thumbprinted ballots were dumped and venue of rigging.surprisingly,the apex court upheld these polls setting a dangerous precedent based on the reason that cases of electoral rigging must be established in a polling units.
Mind you,in a these guber petition rulings,there was never a dissenting or minority ruling,all unanimously agreed pointing to a kind of agreement and all lower courts will toe that path.
That buhari talks about remote control means nothing to the court.if you understand the court system,you will know that even if you catch a mmurderer red handed but can't prove your case in court,you will lose.
The osun case is a simple one for the courts to decide since violence mostly took place in seven polling units during the supplementary polls.again,the violence occurred outside the polling units.most pdp supporters were simply prevented from getting to the polling units and this is not under the purview of election petitions.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by jimmy3105(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2019
senatordave1:

You have shown that you are not intelligent again.the courts do not upturn guber poll results,the 2015 cases have proved that severally so why waste time based on sentiments
I don't blame you I blame your parent 50naira condom would have solve the problem I wonder how the way you reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by buharified009(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2019
Born2Breed:
Adeleke will dance victoriously very soon.

this one just likes saying rubbish, na for here dem born you, get a life.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by Born2Breed(f): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2019
buharified009:
this one just likes saying rubbish, na for here dem born you, get a life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by jimmy3105(m): 10:23am On Feb 01, 2019
senatordave1:

Pdp will cry like adeleke.
Hmmm must you talk
No worry you go join Apc cry
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by senatordave1(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2019
Tpeters:

I use to think u were very intelligent!
I stopped taking you serious after d gibberish you posted abt d APC issues in Zamfara .
Keep your senseless thoughts to yourself.even the guy i quoted has conceded,what is your own? Keep your wild emotions in check.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by Deepthoughts: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/01/apc-witnesses-authenticate-results-alteration/amp/

At the end the tribunal will still declare the APC candidate victorious just to please the powers that be.abi no be Apc?.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by ezkimow(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2019
APCpackandgo:
He go soon be for APC, Buhari will be sent back to Daura, Sarrki to Osun Iyamo, to Kogi, Madridguy to Borno, Mai saya, MannaBBQ to Kano, Ngenekwenu to Yobe, all of them back to their bases.

Oga Abeg no vex
Don't send that Suya man here, I plead with you in the name of God. angry
Just launch him to space in a faulty rocket grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by senatordave1(m): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2019
jimmy3105:
Senatordave1 I swear u be idiot I imagine why people dey follow dumb head like u argue despite d fact dat it was clear to d blind dat d election was rigged na people like u no let naija grow cause u refuse to speak the truth I belong to no party but at least u talk like person way get brain I will advice u just keep mute or I curse ur future .... Ode
Boy,this section isn't for your likes.you cant even control yourself.abuses are the pastimes of people like ffk,dino,omokri,kola etc who all belong to your party so am not surprised.continue the show of shame.

Boy,that even the blind or the entire world criticized osun poll means nothing before the tribunal.the judges are deaf to media outcry therefore if pdp cannot prove their case beyond doubt,the election will be upheld.ofcourse they wont be able to.try and behave like a mature fellow though you arent one.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:38am On Feb 01, 2019
senatordave1:
Those are just results from less than 10 units while the supreme court requires one to present hard facts from 90% of the polling units.pdp are just wasting their time
lol its like you don't know that the APC stole their "victory" over Adeleke with less than 1000 votes.The ten units are enough to upturn his rigging
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by buharified009(m): 10:48am On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=Born2Breed post=75316008][/quote]your suffering just start, by Feb you will so wail, your best consolations will be to hug transformer.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by Born2Breed(f): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2019
buharified009:
your suffering just start, by Feb you will so wail, your best consolations will be to hug transformer.

Take heart,I know its painful but take heart.

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by Foolishbuhari: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2019
senatordave1:

You have shown that you are not intelligent again.the courts do not upturn guber poll results,the 2015 cases have proved that severally so why waste time based on sentiments

Deltans are not this foolish hence I refuse to believe you are a Deltan. If you can spew this thing up there, I give up on you!
Keep claiming Deltan you hear
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2019
When your Witnesses are Witnessing against you ..... that's the confirmation that you are a Thief...... PDP was winning and suddenly the Election Result just changed, i knew something was fishy
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by rapid101(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
senatordave1:

You are seeing defeat
from who angry
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by ajepako(f): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
madridguy:
Why you dey disturb me for midnight naaa tongue

Pipu are very wicked

How can they disturb my aburo for midnight when Alhaja Ngozi dey active duty?

Make una leave my aburo oh grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by donb06: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
senatordave1:

this lawyer has come again ooo.... Zamfara and Rivers cases have not taught u a lesson Abi??...... INTELLIGENT ko INTELLIGENT ni....... DECLARATORY AND COMPULSORY grin grin
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by madridguy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin grin grin No mind them jare. How every every maa?
If you help me see Ngozi tell am I dey look for her ooooo.

ajepako:

Pipu are very wicked

How can they disturb my aburo for midnight when Alhaja Ngozi dey active duty?

Make una leave my aburo oh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by donb06: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
senatordave1:

Boy,this section isn't for your likes.you cant even control yourself.abuses are the pastimes of people like ffk,dino,omokri,kola etc who all belong to your party so am not surprised.continue the show of shame.

Boy,that even the blind or the entire world criticized osun poll means nothing before the tribunal.the judges are deaf to media outcry therefore if pdp cannot prove their case beyond doubt,the election will be upheld.ofcourse they wont be able to.try and behave like a mature fellow though you arent one.
you omitted oshiomole the abuser-in-chief OSHI(means thief in igbo )-OM-OLE(means thief in yoruba).... only one person...

4+4

SAI BUHARI....till 2023
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by senatordave1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

lol its like you don't know that the APC stole their "victory" over Adeleke with less than 1000 votes.The ten units are enough to upturn his rigging
Let me help you.read the constitution or read supreme court rulings on guber petitions starting from ekiti 2014 polls and get back to me.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
senatordave1:

Let me help you.read the constitution or read supreme court rulings on guber petitions starting from ekiti 2014 polls and get back to me.

seriously I don't think you are more than 20 years old.Your comments are too childish
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by senatordave1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

Deltans are not this foolish hence I refuse to believe you are a Deltan. If you can spew this thing up there, I give up on you!
Keep claiming Deltan you hear
Are you dreaming or hallucinating? Can't remember ever saying that am a deltan.seems you are living up to your moniker.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by senatordave1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

seriously I don't think you are more than 20 years old.Your comments are too childish
I thought you have changed.you are still as abusive and insulting as ever.wetin concern age for here? I take it that you have lost the plot hence the resort to tantrums and senseless rants
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by papyskinsy: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
sapoyoro:

you are extremely stupid..how did Aregbe came to power.
come to power cheesy
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by sapoyoro(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
papyskinsy:
come to power cheesy
thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration by Foolishbuhari: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
senatordave1:

Are you dreaming or hallucinating? Can't remember ever saying that am a deltan.seems you are living up to your moniker.

You've always insunuated you are, by pock nosing into delta politics especially sapele and environs.

Well I was right in my assertion that you can't be a Deltan sha so give me some credit Lol... By the way I can't be a reflection of my moniker... That title is strictly buhari's and no one can take it from him grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How South East Lost Out In $93b Foreign Investments / Move By Police To Stop Judicial Panel On #EndSARS 'Shocks Presidency' / NURTW: Lagos Govt Begs Hoodlums To Stop Bloody Fights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.