Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

The Ancient Path By TRADU (VIDEO) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Ancient Path By TRADU (VIDEO) (348 Views)

Edo : Epic Road Trip Vlog To The Ancient Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria / Nsibidi, The Ancient Igbo Language That Was Used In 'black Panther' / Black Panther: Did The Ancient Bini Kingdom Inspire The Fictional Wakanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ancient Path By TRADU (VIDEO) by Imiracle: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders.My name is Miracle. ASUU and ASUP strike has brought the innovative ideas in me and my fellow crew members as we undertake the project in shooting a playlet.

All power belongs to God almighty and in distress times only him can come through for us but we have to play our part. How can we play our part?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL6TgBgV7Sc

Please your comments and brutal reviews are needed.

Nairalanders involved: imiracle Tradu.

Attached are pictures of the scenes

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Path By TRADU (VIDEO) by Imiracle: 9:21am On Feb 01, 2019
More on set photos

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Path By TRADU (VIDEO) by Imiracle: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2019

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Path By TRADU (VIDEO) by Imiracle: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL6TgBgV7Sc

prof800 , Briareos, UjSizzle. Please support your boys o

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Path By TRADU (VIDEO) by MirJay: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
all they know is to put bb naija and Apc/pdp news on fp.
Re: The Ancient Path By TRADU (VIDEO) by Imiracle: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
lalasticlala help our ministry na.

(1) (Reply)

New Movie Alert... "The Cursed Prince" Now Showing!!! / The Act Tv-show Review 2019 Cast Crew / Acrimony Movie Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.