Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

BBNAIJA 2019 : Crowd Storm Portharcourt Audition Center (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA 2019 : Crowd Storm Portharcourt Audition Center (Photos) (30546 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA 2019 : Crowd Storm Portharcourt Audition Center (Photos) by Jalingo767(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Groovenaija360:
Crowed of aspiring BBNaija Housemates storm Portharcourt Audition center as early as they can to get auditioned for the for Big Brother Nigeria 2019.

The crowd is massive and more are still trooping in.

More updates coming...

Photos below

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/bbnaija-2019-crowd-storm-portharcourt-audition-center-photos/
Lol. People love bb Naija so much

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: BBNAIJA 2019 : Crowd Storm Portharcourt Audition Center (Photos) by xtremeTall(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
anjigirl:
This one is going there to succk dicck
pls explain dat pics better bro
Re: BBNAIJA 2019 : Crowd Storm Portharcourt Audition Center (Photos) by Hahjascho(m): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Every one have different interests, Nigerians should stop all these Bad habbits of insulting people that are going for their interest, Respect any one decision and Leave them be. Just because many want to go for the Audition doesn't mean they are Jobless, Many people have dreams of being famous so shut the Bleep up and let just everyone mind their business. Nigerians are just so backward in thinking just because many show up deosn't mean most of them are jobless, Many have the dreams of being famous
So you mean there's no other reasonable and ethical platform that can be created to unite youths than this type of trash promoting immorality? and everyone is eyeing progress? Desperation of money has really blindfolded many youths entirely. There are so many ethical ways to achieve success without immorality promotion
Re: BBNAIJA 2019 : Crowd Storm Portharcourt Audition Center (Photos) by millhouse: 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
Groovenaija360:
WATCH LIVE VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2sJAh7Tl9M
this crowd pass crowd for Buhari rally for Kano ooo.. Choi .. see my people looking for fame
Re: BBNAIJA 2019 : Crowd Storm Portharcourt Audition Center (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
My thoughts exactly
If I stay in that kind of environment for just 30 minutes my colour will turn black
MZEE01:
the kind of body odor and smely mouth wey go dey there, hm, no be here.
Re: BBNAIJA 2019 : Crowd Storm Portharcourt Audition Center (Photos) by MZEE01: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
My thoughts exactly
If I stay in that kind of environment for just 30 minutes my colour will turn black

I am telling u. people with poor hygiene everywhere. I can't just stand it at all.
Re: BBNAIJA 2019 : Crowd Storm Portharcourt Audition Center (Photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hahjascho:
So you mean there's no other reasonable and ethical platform that can be created to unite youths than this type of trash promoting immorality? and everyone is eyeing progress? Desperation of money has really blindfolded many youths entirely. There are so many ethical ways to achieve success without immorality promotion

Sadly everyone don't believe in that, Many people are ready to do anything immoral to make them famous. It is all about people's choice and what people want, if there was no one giving their Show attention and they were not making money from it they would have terminated the show a long time ago but the truth is Many people like it, they may not be able to come out and say it out to people that they like it because they are afraid about what people might say about them, but the truth is Many people like it. If you don't support immorality the best thing is to stay away from anything concerning the show, as soon as they stop receiving attention they would have no option other than to terminate it. We should also learn how to respect people's choices and decision, if you don't like it just stay away from it and ignore it. The fact is Many people like it but they just don't want to admit it that's why immorality is selling in our society today
Re: BBNAIJA 2019 : Crowd Storm Portharcourt Audition Center (Photos) by Oluwapomile1: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bleep poverty
Re: BBNAIJA 2019 : Crowd Storm Portharcourt Audition Center (Photos) by Ekeseges(f): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
I weep for Nigeria
Re: BBNAIJA 2019 : Crowd Storm Portharcourt Audition Center (Photos) by Ekeseges(f): 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
People are already picked for the show.
Unik3030:
God bless u, my brother it's not about d bad economy at all but some people choose irrelevant over relevant issues. many of them have things doing but they jettison it with this show of shame. they are more concerned about bbn but they dont care about other things
Re: BBNAIJA 2019 : Crowd Storm Portharcourt Audition Center (Photos) by StyleAfos(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: BBNAIJA 2019 : Crowd Storm Portharcourt Audition Center (Photos) by feellike: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
Stupid child jobless youth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate / Sandra And Theo Thaw (Santheo) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) / BBNaija: Chizzy Tired Of Dancing, Eloswag, Chomzy Caught Doing Dirty Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.