Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country (34483 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria / BBNaija 2019 Auditions: Details For Big Brother Naija 2019 Audition, Venues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Topmaike007(m): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Okay,the devil at work.
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Uyi168: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
I went for this bbn audition last year. It was a waste of time. 70% of selection na man sabi man. The remaining 30% na for the lucky ones among the masses. E no worth am at all.
Stop spamming every thread with this lie...
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by holluphemydavid(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Shey na by force ni lol
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Sholaco: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hehehe
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Pamtoye(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
I went for this bbn audition last year. It was a waste of time. 70% of selection na man sabi man. The remaining 30% na for the lucky ones among the masses. E no worth am at all.
and u wrote diz same comment last year also
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by ashawopikin(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ekeseges:
Because of 50million naira
Abi o just mere 50 million
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by HarbySloy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
The last time Mr President said we are lazy, we were retracting the sentence back to him.
we are now realizing it's true now.

1 Like

Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by rita25(f): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
NO WONDER JUBRIL FROM SUDAN CALL THEM "LAZY YOUTHS "DEY JUST WAN GO DO IMMORALITY FOR TV
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lagos own will be crazy I pray we don’t have any casualties because like this I go point judges Gun if dem no approve me.
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
Abjay97:
This is the real definition of mass unemployment/underemployment.
If 50% of people here were paid the average minimum wage in Australia(20-30$) per hour, which is about 7,500-10,000 naira why the heck will they need Big Brother?

IT HAS NEVER BEEN THIS BAD

NA BUHARI AND HIS CABAL DEY CAUSEAM!

GET UR PVC AND VOTE OUT THE CABAL<

AND NEXT YEAR U WONT SEE SUCH CROWD!!!!

I AM NOT SURPRISE!!!

STUDENT ARE ALSO ON STRIKE< BUHARI AND CO DONT CARE

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry i weep for my country
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by luluosas(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
People fainting and wanting to promote devil's cause, how many of them are waiting for the soon return of Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ?
In fact, let all the audition people faint finish. Yeye people

1 Like

Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Greatguy01(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
But wait, is not only 20 people that they need across the country?

Hmmmm, but the crowd is too much?
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Afritop(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
To become celebrity na die.
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Newboss(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
cosmatika:
See idiots that should be mobilizing to vote out the man who put them in this joblessness, they are here fainting to get into the house of fornication

Those idiots can see farther than most of you can ever see. They know their goals in life, and they know they need a platform. BBN is a platform. They are focused on their goals.

You, my brother, what's your goal? angry

1 Like

Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
Uglymugg:
Stop lying to yourself. None wants to hear it.
She said the truth. How come many of the housemates knew many top celebrities before entering the house?

2 Likes

Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by maasoap(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
Sirheny007:
If only these frustrated and jobless youths will all vote Buhari's a.ss out
But they wont.
The same spirit that sent them on a wild goose N45m chase will still tell them to collect N500 from corrupt APC crooks.
If they dont know how to faint, let them rise up and faint again.

Make una get sense.

Shut up your dirty mouth. Look at the trash you typed and posted, frustrated and bitter soul
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Uglymugg: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
asuustrike1:

She said the truth. How come many of the housemates knew many top celebrities before entering the house?

Taking photo with a celebrity is the same as knowing them - Nigerian education system 2019
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by kesha3252: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Our training is very affordable

Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
Uglymugg:

Taking photo with a celebrity is the same as knowing them - Nigerian education system 2019
You are either ignorant or naive not to know what goes in big brother house. People are not selected based on merit in Nigeria but based on connection. Very few are merit while the rest are on connections. It was so obvious when contestant such as Tobi was running his mouth on tv that he was closed to those celebrities. The truth revealed itself with time when pictures started surfacing. Non una dey post gist and picture for here or u don forget or I should school you well on what goes behind the scene undecided

2 Likes

Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by dsenator: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
The get rich quick mentality troubling the youths these days is second to none.It is high time for our youths to start engaging themselves in meaninful and productive husstles and not this type of nonsense where only 3% or less of the people present will be accepted.This is nothing but a wild goose chase.I can"t imagine my brothers husstling in Alaba market, Computer village, Owode onirin, Idumota market etc to abandon their daily husstles where they are sure of at least 3k daily for this madness.
The sponsors of these reality shows could do better by providing loans for our youths especially in the agricultural sector and stop copying the entertainment industry in the western countries especially in the US. America is already great while we are still crawling behind.They should channel their efforts towards empowering our jobless youths to make this country grow.
Our governments at all levels have failed us and we as youths should not fail ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by kesha2280: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Our training is very affordable

Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by 12345baba(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nigerian youths no be only laziness una dey suffer o
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Delaw00(m): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
I beg i wan migrate go canada jhae
Jalingo767:
They have turned the fainting to a joke
Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by enemyofprogress: 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
Many are called, few are chosen fainting

1 Like

Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by enemyofprogress: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Delaw00:
I beg i wan migrate go canada jhae
I wan go Canada how we go do am
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by Delaw00(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bro you get sure link?
enemyofprogress:
I wan go Canada how we go do am
Re: People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country by enemyofprogress: 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Delaw00:
Bro you get sure link?
how do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / BBNaija: Pictures From Runway Fashion Show By Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.