Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo (78684 Views)

Has Anyone Ever Converted A Toyota Corolla From Manual To Automatic? / 2500HP Ford GT Becomes The First Street-legal Car To Hit 300 Mph Barrier / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Roon9(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Omg! God blessed the white with innovative skills gan
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by helinues: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
It is all about Benji

Japanese billionaire his travelling to the Moon by 2023 with 10 artist of his choice
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by emezuo17: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Abeggi make person hear word.
If money na vanity wetin come be poverty?
. Abeg help me ask am oh

1 Like

Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by hundredrivas(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Taking swager to a whole new level. Mean while back in naija somebody is looking for 1 dirty pant to steal.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Smile4daddy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Op you should have directed your question " what do you think" to E Money not me.

I no get money to waste
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Bellotelli: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
i think its wack. come to think of it... what is the need of a club if u cant stand and and jump here nd there?
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Rextizz(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
grayht:
grin
The Soundsystem is dope!

Here's the link to the video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFGwJ9OZpkk
Dope!!!
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by CustardPrince(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
GoTV:
sad What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul? The bible admonishes we Christians to despise worldly riches and seek the kingdom of God. As a born again Christian, I'm not impressed with this vanity. sad

Vanity?
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by ValCon888: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Augiiee:

You definitely don't know d modus Vivendi of d white folks. The designer knows that he'll definitely sell it for a huge profit cuz either a crazy White man or an Arab will come calling

A jet of that size is costlier than two formular 1 cars. And an average f1 car costs 10million dollars.
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by ogbenimickey: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
You guys don't get it ...this niggats jez tryna tell us they can do any shit they wanna do wit money
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by criuze(m): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just interesting

It will take off on a good speed
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by mark1703official(m): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
GoTV:
sad What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul? The bible admonishes we Christians to despise worldly riches and seek the kingdom of God. As a born again Christian, I'm not impressed with this vanity. sad

POVERTY IS VANITY LIKEWISE RICHES

CHOOSE
YOUR
VANITY
WISELY.
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
GoTV:

The bible didn't say you cannot gain the world and still still save your soul directly but it still implied that
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Portsvessels: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Waooo
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
Na which day Naija go reach this level? Doing wonders like this
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by CustardPrince(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
GoTV:
Tell your pastor to giveaway his worldly riches...
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
A new trend for DJs. Hmmm! I always have this feeling DJs are going to hit it more than producers soon. Some cash DJs are coming out these days changing the game.
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by thedondada(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
GoTV:

Says the head banger.

You are the most evil person I've come across. I wonder how you sleep at night feeling fulfilled after posting your evil thoughts online.

I blame cheat codes cos an idiot like you can't afford normal data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by PecLauren: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Abeggi make person hear word.
If money na vanity wetin come be poverty?

Lol...
As in eh!!!
The guy just weak me

1 Like

Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by JeffreyKinkade: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
izzou:
grin

Is it possible I pay for it by cooking bet9ja codes for them? sad

At least 30 sure tickets of #50 milliion should settle the asking price sad

Wake up na bad dream you dae dream so
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
GoTV:

But is ok for pastors to use church money to buy private jets

2 Likes

Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
bluebay:
What do I think? I think thats Stupid. You can purchase a luxury limo Bus for less than a $1m And you can own a Club in US with less than $3M. What a waste

U call it waste, I call it innovation. U got to give it to these guys men, they put a lot of work to make this a reality. U need to watch the video and see for urself. People actually put serious man power and ideas into something and u call it waste. Tomorrow now when they become big u will start blaming buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by coolcentbigman(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
This might seem right to him and I know it's also his hard earned money but there are many things he could do with this money wasted on tha limo jet. I know there are orphans and less privilege ones living around his neighborhood while not invest in people than spending unnecessarily. This Limo jet looks annoying nothing pretty about maybe the gadgets are super but it's still a wasted resources. So will say it's African or Nigerian mentality but the true is the greatest investment you can do is investing on people.
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
coolcentbigman:
This might seem right to him and I know it's also his hard earned money but there are many things he could do with this money wasted on tha limo jet. I know there are orphans and less privilege ones living around his neighborhood while not invest in people than spending unnecessarily. This Limo jet looks annoying nothing pretty about maybe the gadgets are super but it's still a wasted resources. So will say it's African or Nigerian mentality but the true is the greatest investment you can do is investing on people.

So u know him so much to know he doesn't give to charity. U can never dictate to someone what he should do with his money bro, u can work for ur own money and give all to charity nobody will hold u. How many has mark zukerberg given to charity. There are many homeless people in Nigeria why dangote and otedola no to help them? Nigeria is the only country where someone will work for his money and some people will be dictating to him how he should spend it.

Moreover this project could be an investment. People will rent this limo jet for money and could he eventually sold for lots of money, profit bro. Plus they already created the website in case someone wants to build something like this they can help build. These people just created an opportunity for themselves and u are here calling it a waste. Invest on people? Just what dies that mean? Even if it's a waste, is it ur money? Or u haven't seen people spend $5m on cars they just park in their garage without driving it.

This was how many car manufacturers laughed off Elon musk with his Tesla all electric car project a few years ago but today every car manufacturer are now going into electric cars.

1 Like

Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by coolcentbigman(m): 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
greenhulk:

So u know him so much to know he doesn't give to charity. U can never dictate to someone what he should do with his money bro, u can work for ur own money and give all to charity nobody will hold u. How many has mark zukerberg given to charity. There are many homeless people in Nigeria why dangote and otedola no to help them? Nigeria is the only country where someone will work for his money and some people will be dictating to him how he should spend it.

Moreover this project could be an investment. People will rent this limo jet for money and could he eventually sold for lots of money, profit bro. Plus they already created the website in case someone wants to build something like this they can help build. These people just created an opportunity for themselves and u are here calling it a waste. Invest on people? Just what dies that mean? Even if it's a waste, is it ur money? Or u haven't seen people spend $5m on cars they just park in their garage without driving it.

This was how many car manufacturers laughed off Elon musk with his Tesla all electric car project a few years ago but today every car manufacturer are now going into electric cars.

You would have read my post well before commenting, I said it's his money, I wasn't saying I had share in his money just saying it would have been better he helped people with his money then spending unnecessarily there's no how a club can be carried out in that thing. I don't know know him and all those people you justed mentioned are not relevant. You just decided to attack me, I'm just expressing myself and there's nothing wrong in what I said, Over Sabi manager if you like read history the truth is that white people like spending unnecessarily and they have so many poor people among them. Imagine a person buying a painting for $1.1bn that's foolishness and that's my point.
Re: Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo by Isoduwa(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
bluebay:
What do I think? I think thats Stupid. You can purchase a luxury limo Bus for less than a $1m And you can own a Club in US with less than $3M. What a waste

Accountant where your club dey or limousine luxury car

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) / Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos / Igor Moroz Destroys His Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV By Dropping It From Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.