Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

**** - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / **** (3126 Views)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb / Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **** by tellsblinks(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
chiboy11:

and ure the biggest fool, do u want my contact address, let me put it here for u bodly for u to keep memorizing in ur dead brain idiot

NO 1OLABODE STREET BY 7 N 8 BUSTOP , AIRPORT ROAD , SO KEEP IT IN UR DEAD HEAD OR COME N BEAT ME THEIR IF U CAN,U DONT VE TO B RANTING HERE LIKE A LOOSE DOG LIKE UR USELES @SAKALISIS ALIAS SHITTU , I AM AVAILABLE, BRING YOUR POLICE, BRING YOUR TUGS OR YOUR ARMY, WE WILL MATCH UR MADNESS ONE FOR ONE, AND MIND YOU IF YOU DID NOT BRING A LAWYER TO MY OFFICE YOU ARE A BASTARD FOR LIFE

AS LONG AS I DID NO WRONG HERE I FEAR NOT A MILLION OF UR TYPE , CATCH ME IF U CAN

I have no business with you bro, I see you are pained. I never said I will do any of what you said above. All I did was to tell you the truth.

Please don't quote me again. Your types are not qualified to quotes me at all. Thank you
Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2019
Re: **** by francisbarrack(m): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Op, you shouldn't have said he is saying rubbish. Honestly, chiboy responses from the start weren't that bad. You should have calmly continue to see how it can be found not typing he is saying rubbish. That's just my point. And his shipping address, you are meant to blur it. It's a private information. No matter the vexation, we should take caution on somethings.

I was surprised @ your response or r u taken side or Wat. if bank debit your account n u c a foul play, u gonna take it calm with them.
Re: **** by itiswellandwell: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2019
francisbarrack:

I was surprised @ your response or r u taken side or Wat. if bank debit your account n u c a foul play, u gonna take it calm with them.

Shipping is different from banking. Understand that. See, what op should have done is to ask chiboy to snap all items that was with him when chiboy told him his items are ready for pickup. There, he will quickly figure out the items that were missing and they can quickly work on that. See, when shipper handles only shipping for you, your best bet is to always go and pick up early or do the above stated. When op complained, chiboy said doubt because of the days, chiboy was still talking calmly, op said he was talking rubbish which escalated things. If op had calmly talked to him, chiboy would have tried seeing what he can do.

Mind you, this thread was pinned before. Seems moderator saw somethings that chiboy wasn't totally wrong hence It's unpinned. There are something we don't see that might happened between them that we are not aware about either pertaining to this missing item or another aspect causing the unnecessary outburst from both of them.

You can see another screenshot where someone claimed chiboy stole his item whereas it wasn't even delivered. You can now see that, one needs to be careful in all these Nairaland cases.

Am not supporting chiboy. All am saying is that op should have exercise patience in the first place and calmly see how they can look for the missing item not unnecessary outburst.

In this shipping stuffs, patience, understanding and sense of reasonably working things out incase anything goes wrong is the key. If you don't have it as a customer. Forget about getting into anything that's to do with shipping. Otherwise, go and buy your own Airline.

Note : This is my last post here. Whatever you say, except no response.
Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2019
francisbarrack:

Don't mind, let him also yarn his rubbish and nonsense talk .... he is siding him and trying to be diplomatic

As for the Idiotic shipper, I will update the thread on Friday hopefully he won't run away like he always do

1 Like

Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: **** by d33types: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Insincere people, everywhere you go
Re: **** by chiboy11(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
sakalisis:

Why are u bent on waiting till this ur friday when u can come moro n finish what u start,like i told u b4 i will make u waste x7 of what eva in this case,i wil match u madnes for madnes n next time u wil prefer u settle tings like adult than running ur mouth like a fool calling me a thief.

Incase u doubt or want to deny i did not tell u to stop sending to us,i have the munch here as prove and i remembered we talk at length several times when i told u we dont want to do busines with u again,attach here is the munch of our chat which even include the date dated back December but stil since u want trouble u kept sending ur trash calculators n co.

I wonder when its a must we do busines with u,now i will not collect that 95$ again from u,send some1 to our USA address n take all your item their,provide tracking numbers of all ur item with us and we will snap it n send to u to prove all are their n whom eva that is coming to pick up will verify it n sign before pickup.

If you dont want it this way bring war to my office my boy okay,dont wait till friday come on monday n stop running ur mouth like a woman here,action speak louder grin angry

Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: **** by chiboy11(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
sakalisis:
After we settle this issue which from your screenshot happened on December 7th , you still gave me go ahead to use any of your address on December 22.... let me remind you with the below screenshot.... all your half-truth won't save you

You ask me to send it to any of your address on December 22nd so you will now show me where you ask me to stop sending You even Thank me

and All your mouth na Friday we go know

why re u making noise, come tomorrow pls , come n take air or na water i go pack put for rubber gve u bastard , i dont even ve to reply u here again,i think i ve been so foolish talking to u all this while, i wait to see u n pls make it urgent n bring a truck when coming okay so u will pack all the whole goods in america to ur ijebu ode grin grin grin grin grin
Re: **** by sakalisis(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: **** by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Kinda interested in this thread, looking forward to Friday, hopefully we'll get the full gist by Saturday. But guys, take it easy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

4g Lte Android Phone(lg Optimus) ,1gb Ram,32gb Internal Memory For Sale / Sold!!! / Used Outback Inverter/charger VFX3048E, VFX3024E &FX2024ET For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.