Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

To The Upcoming Artist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / To The Upcoming Artist (283 Views)

What To Expect From The Upcoming Fireboy Album - Playboy / The Lagos Jump Radio Assistance Line For The "Upcoming Artist". / Naija Upcoming Artist 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Upcoming Artist by gistray: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
To the upcoming artist
Have always been wondering why it is hard for the upcoming artist to publish thier songs these days , at times I attend shows and I realise the upcoming artist performance is more interesting than the major artist.
Most upcoming artist are super talented but thier problem is this financial aspect to promote thier song. At times when I listen to some upcoming artist music , I feel heart broken because they are more extra talented but no one to push them .
I have a news which i can call a good news sha to some upcoming artist , I found a website that promote upcoming artist to the highest level.
According to my review , an artist will obtain thier form of N1000 and then submit his/her song after that , they will review the person song by listening to it so they either approve your song or decline your song .
As a matter of fact , they hardly approve songs o , your music must be extra ordinary interesting and once they approve , they will invite you for interview . They tend to promote the song both home and abroad , according to them your song will be published in different 155 websites both naijalaoded and some other various sites.
They call you for concerts and within short period of time , you will get engaged with some record labels.
They spread your song to the radio stations in Nigeria and many more.
Although I have been submiting my songs but am yet to be approved , You can try it and pray along with it . Your song might be approved .

Site >>. www.gistray.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Nexuz Ft Harwell - Outchea / [music] Cynthia Morgan – Porshe Panamera / Download Far Away By Richvall Featuring Cruzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.