Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

How Much Does A Radio Adverts Cost - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Much Does A Radio Adverts Cost (1835 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Record A Song In A Studio? / Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) / NBC Shuts Down Show On Radio Discussing "Asaba Massacre" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does A Radio Adverts Cost by olaclassic(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
pls i would really like anybody with good info to update and enlighten me on the prices some lagos radio station charges for adverts .... pls pls pls i need the info.... thanks so much while i anticipate your responces.
Re: How Much Does A Radio Adverts Cost by Casiranks(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2019
It depends on what you want... Their different prices for different timing...

Jingle(60secons) is btw #5k-8k depending on the station

Advertise with us at Authority 91.9 FM Nnewi for your adverts in the south east and south south.

We cover over 12 States
Contact Mr Casi, 08039125459
Re: How Much Does A Radio Adverts Cost by HassieMalcomson(f): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
The charges of radio advertisements vary from station to station. In big countries like the USA, the charges for radio adverts are high. Yes, you would have to pay from $200 to $5,000 per week if you want to promote your business, product or service on US radios. However, these charges are lower in African countries. It could be from N11,647.65 to N15,200 in the peak seasons.

However, if you want to target any Southern African station, such charges could be slightly high. To target known stations, it is better to get advert quotes by using sources like this https://www.placemyad.co.za/radio-advertising/. You just need to click on the 'Get Rate Card' button and send your details and requirements. They will guide you about charges via mail. Hopefully, it would work for you.
Re: How Much Does A Radio Adverts Cost by stupidmod3: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2021
olaclassic:
pls i would really like anybody with good info to update and enlighten me on the prices some lagos radio station charges for adverts .... pls pls pls i need the info.... thanks so much while i anticipate your responces.

whatapp me for prices n d stations u want

Re: How Much Does A Radio Adverts Cost by Salazer017: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
Where is your number that I can reach you on?
Re: How Much Does A Radio Adverts Cost by Love800(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
Hello, good evening.
Pls i want to ask
Hw can one get to work in the radio abroad?
HassieMalcomson:
The charges of radio advertisements vary from station to station. In big countries like the USA, the charges for radio adverts are high. Yes, you would have to pay from $200 to $5,000 per week if you want to promote your business, product or service on US radios. However, these charges are lower in African countries. It could be from N11,647.65 to N15,200 in the peak seasons.

However, if you want to target any Southern African station, such charges could be slightly high. To target known stations, it is better to get advert quotes by using sources like this https://www.placemyad.co.za/radio-advertising/. You just need to click on the 'Get Rate Card' button and send your details and requirements. They will guide you about charges via mail. Hopefully, it would work for you.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy - Wonderful (DOWNLOAD) / A List Of Nigerian Music Albums You Purchased In 2007 / New Video From Bracket: "Remember" Feat. 2 Face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.