Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu (19611 Views)

Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. / Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu by smalls001: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jowanson:

So they have the right to identify with their friends wearing the APC regalia?

And you say they were not part of the campaign?

Nigeriens have infiltrated kano and are ready to vote for your information! But God will expose them all....kai I can't believe in this 21st century this is happening?

Where are the intellectuals? Are they supporting this APC party? Choi....na wa o! Nigeria is finished if these APC gets back to power!

Like I told the guy before you, wearing APC regalia means nothing. Its freedom of expression. Go to America and wear MAGA cap simply means nothing to their election process.
Re: No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu by Jowanson: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
smalls001:

Like I told the guy before you, wearing APC regalia means nothing. Its freedom of expression. Go to America and wear MAGA cap simply means nothing to their election process.

I hear you.... And I see your point..Lolzzz
Re: No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu by Basher8583: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
helinues:
I disagree Ribadu.

If they can campaign, then they can vote.. Can we do the same in their country?

Mumu. Vote with what? Olodo
Re: No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu by nextstep(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
Weyrey leleyi o.

Simple question.
Can you call your neighbour (an outsider) to join in your family meeting?

As in some people head na Mimi noodles dey inside
And some others with eggs in their skulls ,go say he dey right.

I no blame their group. Noodles and eggs na perfect combination

But that's the original problem: to Buhari and Ribadu, Chad and Niger are family. It is us - in southern Nigeria, that are neighbors to Buhari.
Once you understand who his real family is, you understand why he does what he does.

1 Like

Re: No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu by Nasman387(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
why will it be a crime when our President is a foreigner(Jubril)
Re: No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu by VictorEkwere: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
salford1:
Dude is actually right.
They can campaign but cannot vote since they are not citizens.
People do it everytime in developed nations, why not in a shytehole country
pls mention one with prove that did it before.
Re: No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu by VictorEkwere: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
salford1:
Dude is actually right.
pls mention one country with prove that did it before.
Re: No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu by Gochie(m): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
Politics can make wise men talk foolishly..
when Us and UK embassy's condemned removal of CJN, APC said they're interfering in our private matters and now foreigners coming to campaign is not a crime..
How did we reach this abyss, we find ourselves..
Re: No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu by princfred(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2019
salford1:
Dude is actually right.
So its ok he gets endorsement by Niger and Chad, but America and Europe stating they dont support any candidate but calling for a free and fair election without victimization or disruptions is meddling abi? why asking America and Europe to stay clear Nigeria, since in your words, "they can campaign but not vote"?
Re: No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu by ikaleguy(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Ribadu you are correctly wrong on this.

I believe those foreign Governors didn't just come into Nigeria in their personal capacity. They are representing the position of the Chadian Government.

What will be your party's reaction if a governor from Ghana, SA, US ,UK or an official of EU joins the campaign train of the opposition party because they can move in and out of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu by Chumaskyx(m): 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
Thesame reason Americans want to impeach trump...collusion with Russia,
Re: No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu by Whitneyclark(f): 12:33am On Feb 03, 2019
What's this one saying? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) / Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs / Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.