Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. (19682 Views)

Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group / Niger, Benin, Togo Pay Nigeria N2.04bn Electricity Bill / Saraki Kicks As Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1 Billion Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by deomelo: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
bendike:
I am surprised she does not have even more.
We should not be hypocrites. Do you know what it means to be the spouse of someone in power? The benefits involved?
Heck just your pastors wife and kids even your pastor check out the gifts they get. Go and check how much "mummy GO" has in her account. My brother inlaw who is a pastor just got back from Dubai all expenses including first class tickets paid for by a church member. We are then talking about a former first lady!
The other day you heard about buhari's wife and 2.5 billion.
The question is the morality of getting gifts and not corruption in this case.

I'm 100% sure they do have more hidden somewhere, they just did a terrible job hiding this loot. I guess they had to move fast because PMB was taking over in less than 5 days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by onalc(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
FINAL SOLUTION TO PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE (PID)

Contact ONALC HERBAL CLINIC for Final Solution For Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID).
ONALC HERBAL CLINIC has the best solution to your problem with herbal mixture, which are the herbs that our fore fathers were using that make them lives a healthy life, instead of using all kinds of DRUGS which later turn to side effect. We treat with 100% pure herbal

Call/WhatsApp +23470-324-55110

Email:onalcherbalclinic.2012@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by Larryndelaw: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
These are the people Atiku want to give Amnesty. I dont know how some Nigerians keep supporting Atiku knowing fully well about his intentions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by Codes151(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
How does it trace to patience?
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by Larryndelaw: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Truth be told, where and how did she get the money? Bunch of criminals
Ask the PDP people. They will never answer u. They are evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by donkarmal(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
If you think PDP still deserve to rule and ruin this country. Go ahead and vote for Atiku. Ask yourself these questions: How many Private University do we have in Nigeria in 1999 before the so called democracy government started, how many do we have today? Who are the owners? How many companies were privatized by PDP government and to whom?

Vote for PDP, get food on the table now and kill your generation future.
Think twice

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by deomelo: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Larryndelaw:
These are the people Atiku want to give Amnesty. I dont how some Nigerians keep supporting Atiku knowing fully well about his intentions.

They are crooks, enemies of Nigeria and Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by Sultannayef: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nigeria is a joke. Many APC members are crooks too, i.e. Tinubu, Akpabio,
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by ruffDiamond: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
DjAduba:
So our Judges Don de reason well now..... 4+4= 8
don't mind those crooks on wig and satanic robes...they are the biggest hindrances 99%of them are corrupted as hell itself
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by budusky05(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
Shameless and corrupt okirika woman with CON ikwere son
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by Gokoyer0(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
I hope we will see a great Nigeria in our lifetime! Thanks for your post.
thedondada:
Chai.

Some people just siddon pocket 1 billion without any work and you wonder why youths are killing themselves for bbn.

We are lost and need to retrace out steps else we are doomed.

Ielts scams for migrants wanting g to work kn English speaking countries is fully booked for the next 2 months. That tells alot.

We need a real change not the one APC promised. We need re evaluation of our system. We need rebranding of our mentality. Many of those who want to be disciplined and honest all want to leave the country.

Corruption is in bred, Nepa, police, civil service, anything government is corrupt from the gateman to the governor

We cannot go on like this, sitting on a limited keg of gunpowder. Its gonna blow one day

Exit things on my mind.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by deji17: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Please Nigerians help us to thank Patience Jonathan for forfeiting over one billion naira to Nigeria.
We are not saying she stole the money o *cough*, but we thank her for her generosity.

We also learnt that there is more where that came from and she will still forfeit more.
Now, more money will be available to complete 2nd Niger bridge, East- West Road, Rail projects etc..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by ogundeleai(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
keep saying it and I will repeat here buhari is only individual that can handle this nation whether we like it or not

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Why now EFCC; after all this is only chicken change from Mama Peace's salary as a permanent secretary of Rivers State government - this is witch hunting.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by ClearFlair: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
duwdu:

Best news of the year!!! (And it's just February... gringringrin )

P34c3

It is FeBuhari.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
Leave her alone. She made that money from selling coke and fanta at her store in Iyanoba.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by Dollabiz: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
Good
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by fredoooooo: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Larryndelaw:
These are the people Atiku want to give Amnesty. I dont how some Nigerians keep supporting Atiku knowing fully well about his intentions.

I still don't understand that , the fraud and corruption mindsets is just too much .... How can one govern such mindsets .
I would love to vote for Hashim but the reality on ground is between APC and PDP ... My brother PDP never again , never again ... I prefer BUHARI like this may be things will improve a bit and next election we can go for one of the new guys ...

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by hardeytarhyour(m): 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ahhhh,

Ordinary Wife Of The President Looted such Conk amount from Nigeria Treasury,, What Will President should have looted Then,, Imagine That!!

PDP regime is a great setback for Nigeria big time
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by Elfaris(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Those sabotaging Nigeria will surely pay. Nigeria is going to the #NextLevel
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by hansomb: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Imagine if that happens in China ? She's dead.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by gaskiyamagana: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jonathan with one wife stealing from our treasury like this. What should we expect when Atiku with many wives do to our treasury if he........?
God forbid, amin.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by shugabasbn: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
And you think they will be happy for Buhari as a president? By 2023 some of the 'big man' would have bn a normal man

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by dukpe8181: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
hi

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by seguno2: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
baakus:
And these are the people that want to rule Nigeria again by Proxy.
I'm tired of this country

What happened to the N2.5 billion by Aisha Buhari’s aide?
Can you imagine how much Aisha herself is having
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by fokusmind: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
No wondet Atiku promised amnesty for his corrupt crew. Sai Baba . Next Level joor

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by zoedew: 1:58am On Feb 02, 2019
Now, some folks will trumpet to high heavens that Patience Ibifaka Jonathan was not a thief and that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was not a weakling whose inability to manage his wife for decorum set the stage for the sleaze and corruption that characterised his Presidency. Abubakar Atiku a.k.a. aswear is sure to be worse given that he is not only corrupt by default but also corrupt by design and choice.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by mechanics(m): 6:38am On Feb 02, 2019
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2024: Fubara Presents N800bn Budget Of Renewed Hope, Consolidation & Continuity / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts / Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.