Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief (15318 Views)

EFCC, Interpol Fail To Arrest Ayodele Oke And Wife, 15 Months After / Ayodele Oke: Senate Probes $289m Cash Payment To Ex-NIA DG / FG Orders Arrest Of Ayodele Oke And Wife, Folashade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief by computerglobal(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief by olaswim: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
I dey laugh efcc and their boss including buhari. They should be careful. NIA is too delicate ooooo
Re: EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief by israelmao(m): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Oke is part of EFCC.
Re: EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief by Akolawole(m): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
stag:
Prosecuting a spy chief is a delicate one. All that money may be linked to espionage. And Espionage is a difficult terrain to probe publicly.

That said, the EFCC can approach Interpol just like they did for others for extradition undecided

Most people are ignorant that the spy agent cannot be arrested. They can only be invited. This happens all over the world UNFORTUNATELY.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Arrest him and the story of how APC presidential campaign was funded will be out. The man was just a fall guy.
Re: EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief by Ubenedictus(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
helinues:
How?

Same EFCC that has been frustrating Olisa Metuh's foreign medical trip

I thought they seized his passport when he was invited?

Who knows, may be he has secretly joined Apc. His looting sins have been washed away
He was invited and he ran away, how will they collect his passport if he cant be found.
Re: EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief by helinues: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ubenedictus:
He was invited and he ran away, how will they collect his passport if he cant be found.

Are you sure you are conversant with the story?
Re: EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief by Lokostic77: 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
awelekiti:
APC keeps losing high profile cases and they say they're fighting corruption. Yeye people . Somebody said instead of losing such cases, his govt would rather grant amnesty to anyone of them who is willing to return the loot and put a measure in place to prevent such loots subsequently , instead of engaging in prolonged court cases which they'd still lose in the end, and some bad belle and and myopic peiple were twisting atiku's words. Efcc under buhari has lost virtually all corruption cases initiated by them, chasing 1 billion naira loot with half a billion naira. What a wasteful govt.
God will bless you my brother that's the best option instead of wasting country resources to be prosecuting cases you won't win grant amnesty would have better then block all the loopholes so such looting won't happen again but buharideen started masturbating on Atiku comment especially that JIMI DISU of classic fm criticizen Atiku as if he has never heard it before in his entire life Buhari did not fight any corruption but chasing few people up and down God will judge all of them, Haa those artisan just be shouting Buhari is fighting corruption I can't blame them they don't know what is going on few of them only listen to koko inu iwe iroyin haaa we are so docile in this country may God help us
Re: EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief by tete7000(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nbote:
Hahahahahah... APC!!!! Scam!!!
D same ppl dey flew out?? Imagine d EFCC saying dey were waiting for dem to report themselves?? Like seriously? But dey have been breaking down offices of judges and denying those in their custody bail.
Immigration And other security agencies at d airports didn't stop dem leaving.. U ppl can only kip fooling ur hopeless supporters.. In fact if U are still supporting dis govt, go and stand in front of d mirror, d person u are looking at in d mirror is a capital and compound fool
Re: EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief by badman007(m): 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA IS USELESS

THEY ARE THE ONES IMPOVERISHING NIGERIA.

THE WITS OF ALAMANGIRI EDUCATION CANT STAND THE FORCE OF GLOBAL ECONOMIC COMPETITION
GOD HELP US.

SCREEN ALL STAFF, ONLY COMPETENT PEOPLE SHOULD GET JOBS.
Re: EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lokostic77:
God will bless you my brother that's the best option instead of wasting country resources to be prosecuting cases you won't win grant amnesty would have better then block all the loopholes so such looting won't happen again but buharideen started masturbating on Atiku comment especially that JIMI DISU of classic fm criticizen Atiku as if he has never heard it before in his entire life Buhari did not fight any corruption but chasing few people up and down God will judge all of them, Haa those artisan just be shouting Buhari is fighting corruption I can't blame them they don't know what is going on few of them only listen to koko inu iwe iroyin haaa we are so docile in this country may God help us
i couldn't control my laughter the moment i read koko "inu iwe iroyin'' from your comment. Most of our artisans are illiterate. Our politicians know how and when to get them. They have been going up and down giving out their yeye feeding allowance which they call trader moni loan to woo them. You want to give loan to an artisan who makes 20k weekly and all you could give was 10k? Why not 100k? Who doesn't know that's bribery?.Sadly, these same artisans constitute the largest number of the electorate. They're the ones you see on queue on the election day when you and I would sit at home and be observing things . Please let's go out to vote this time. I'm voting atiku and Jimmy agbaje at the state level. God bless Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief by Dootty(m): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
ok we have heard, when are they arraigning chief grass cutter or has he escaped too.
Re: EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief by jaxxy(m): 1:25am On Feb 02, 2019
Oke is just a fall guy. He was obeying orders from above which went out of control. EFCC and the Presidency knows that quite well. They can never arraign him in court.
Re: EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 02, 2019
awelekiti:
i couldn't control my laughter the moment i read koko "inu iwe iroyin'' from your comment. Most of our artisans are illiterate. Our politicians know how and when to get them. They have been going up and down giving out their yeye feeding allowance which they call trader moni loan to woo them. You want to give loan to an artisan who makes 20k weekly and all you could give was 10k? Why not 100k? Who doesn't know that's bribery?.Sadly, these same artisans constitute the largest number of the electorate. They're the ones you see on queue on the election day when you and I would sit at home and be observing things . Please let's go out to vote this time. I'm voting atiku and Jimmy agbaje at the state level. God bless Nigeria.

My brother, you're blessed,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Declares Ayade Winner Of Cross River Governorship Election / Students Protest In Lagos Over ASUU/ASUP Strike (photos) / Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.