Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Make 10k monthly Performing Social Media Task - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make 10k monthly Performing Social Media Task (585 Views)

Pinterest Task Mall: For Uk And Us Residents Only / How To Make 10k Daily Selling E-book And Video Online / Make 10k+ Weekly 100% Legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 10k monthly Performing Social Media Task by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hello guys!

I will be putting us through how I made 10k in the month of January...
With proofs!

This platform allows you to earn by performing social media task such as instagram follow/like., twitter follow /like, YouTube views /subscribe, and Facebook like...

You get access to 1k-15k grant bonus

But, based on nairaland rules, I won't be explain that here... Have faced alot of post removal trying to explain this...

So drop your whatsapp number and I'd add you to the group..

Feel free, no knowledge is a waste...!
Below are some screenshot of task and earnings...
Re: Make 10k monthly Performing Social Media Task by Xsem(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Chizzylord Graphic Design / Best Platform That Helps To Host Ur Sites And Also Grow An Income / We Can Handle It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.