Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan (59626 Views)

EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Abeokuta And Ibadan (Photos) / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by AfonjaConehead: 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hardworking "JEWS"

grin grin grin

Very evil people.
Lzaa bia,o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by AfonjaConehead: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
Michellla:

Yaaaas gal
Not much, jus' chillin'
Hit me up with them digits sometime, ok?

Ok baby,buh kisx me 1st
grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by AfonjaConehead: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
They are, Bamidele Ayodele Samson, Bamidele Philip, Tunji Oladapo Sowale, Bololaji Olalekan and Abdulrauf Abiodun.

Others are: Olaleye Pelumi, Anuokuwapo Olanrewaju, Paul Damilola, Olateye David Tobi, Arewa Adekunle Ibrahim, Oyesanmi Ayomikun Oluwaseun, Olaleye Israel, Adediran Kemisola, Omobolade Alarape and Olowolusi Oluwatomisin.

Oduduwa is proud grin

Lzaa
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by kesha1642: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
Our training is very affordable

Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by ignosi: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
how do i blow whistle.... im not trying to put sand in anybody's garri but there are some guys in my hood that are into yahoo.... start gen from morning to night no work yet they buy cars and shout e don enter ...... ASUU has made me a hater... grin
i want to really blow this whistle...@EFCC

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by xpool(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Baddiezz:
Hey it's costlier than that
Depends, some are tons, and most ladies wear very cheap pants.
Ladies don't care much about quality of pants, the way guys do.
Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by fxtrade6: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Davash222:

That red pant with something like white line strapped all round is 80Naira or 90Naira. Maybe you need to change where you get yours, they’re cheating you.
Y the argument for pants price?
Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by zimakod(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
This world has now turn to something else
Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
that one in the middle is not even sober
I can't resist strawberry wink
Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by LZAA: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Lzaa
grin
Those names grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nothing like 'yahoo Yahoo' again it's fetish money these days. The real fraudsters making money online ain't doing 'me love you long time me break my leg and hand in Afghanistan' the real fraudsters are using the technology against itself...you don't need Amaka's panties for that nah...you just need a brain, solid opsec and a loophole. Ask all those giftcard vendors why business is booming.
These ones na blood money forming internet fraudsters. Last last legit money na him sweet pass but there is a very thin line between legit and illegitimate. Go and ask every millionaire out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 02, 2019
Any g~ caught with any form of charm should be made to produce the baba involved. What am I even saying... Police ogas & politicians na baba customers undecided
That was how me and my younger brother was driving from his house to mine today & we saw some girls we used to know stranded & waiting for bus so he just pulled up and rolled down to call them.. Omo the way those girls ran away made me laugh so hard. Even when my brother came down to explain himself and ask if dey cannot remember who we were. What I heard was "bros no vex we dey fear these days" I no fit hide the laughing again.. See wetin juju done cause What kind of sh1t is this
Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 02, 2019
kangarooskip:
Nothing like 'yahoo Yahoo' again it's fetish money these days. The real fraudsters making money online ain't doing 'me love you long time me break my leg and hand in Afghanistan' the real fraudsters are using the technology against itself...you don't need Amaka's panties for that nah...you just need a brain, solid opsec and a loophole. Ask all those giftcard vendors why business is booming.
These ones na blood money forming internet fraudsters. Last last legit money na him sweet pass but there is a very thin line between legit and illegitimate. Go and ask every millionaire out there.
All those ones begging for money with facebook & other free sites na them dey use & need jazz.. With the right tools and information all u need is time bcoz confirmation na must.. E must collect

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 1:48am On Feb 02, 2019
See wetin Benz dey cause
Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by Tizu(m): 6:54am On Feb 02, 2019
martineverest:

if u read the post intelligently,u will notice that the blogger added pants to the story himself

So you didn't see the ritualist holding his ritualised female pants? You are a suspect.
Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by Hoodbilonia: 7:10am On Feb 02, 2019
My kind of job.. na clients dey beg me
Cashing out steady. I dnt need to do ogume
Na na na
Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by PapaAdanna: 7:13am On Feb 02, 2019
Na dem

They derive joy in fetish practices
Wat else can I say

Ndi ara!
Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by dahunsi12(m): 7:32am On Feb 02, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
that one in the middle is not even sober

I thought am the only one that noticed him, he will soon be sober in the hands of Nigeria police
Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by AFONJACOW(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2019
AFONJA AMAKA cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2019
i just settle down check all the names to see fi i will see any Igbo name there..

omo Igbo amaka shaa
Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by Sugarplum777(f): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2019
Is that not my red pant that was missing cry

Bring back my paint wink
Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by Smartbaba01(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2019
pant kor,plank ni
Re: EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan by Greatzeus(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
Preetti:
Lowest is 100bucks fixed price
100bucks shocked wow ladies are lucky seriously,it's so cheap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) / See This Chinese Restaurant In Lagos That Doesn't Serve Or Admit Nigerians / Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.