Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 (30692 Views)

Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) / NRC to test run Lagos-Abeokuta rail line early February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by livelymatilda22: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
[s] Atiku to be president WILL bring the future that we desire AND it would send a strong message to aspiring politicians that Nigerians have outgrown the habit that encourages failures and totalitatrians in Government. If Atiku fails we shall show him the door in 2023, but if we fail to make that bold statement now, then I can tell you that Nigeria's challenges may go beyond 2027. We cannot afford not to let this Government go, they have wronged and taken Nigerians for granted on too many levels. I just hope we are able to show our leaders that the power they wield was given to them by us.WE WARNED those supporting Buhari that it was just a matter of time before the reality facing ordinary Nigerians caught up with them
You cannot fight a huge war with blunt weaponry and expired war arsenal. Buhari has so much blood, callousness, deception and incompetence on his hands going into this very important election where Nigerians decide whether the country remains in poverty and disaster or take an aim at rebounding towards prosperity.
In just 4 years, Nigeria has faced some of its greatest economic challenges since 1983 all because of one tyrant in Aso Rock. Watch how the economy will rebound again when Atiku becomes president, then you'll tell me if that tyrant in Aso Rock wasn't the one who caused the recession, economic downturn, high job losses, high inflation and poverty on Nigerians. Compare 1983 and 2015, you'll realize a chameleon will always be a chameleon.
God Bless Nigeriathe first step towards progress in any democratic society is never to allow a failed government return to power. Even though I thought and knew Buhari was a higher evil than Jonathan, I was happy at Jonathan’s defeat, because it meant that Nigerians had learnt not to repeat failure. Whether or not the coming elections are rigged, Nigerians must once again show their power against an incumbent failure. This is a way to build up an ideology against bad governance and myopic leadership. It does not mean that I think Atiku is far better than Buhari, but I know that Buhari has done nothing that warrants his re-election.APC has eaten the future of nigeria. And they need the next 4 years to escape jail sentence.. Mr man EFCC will be back to what we used to know.. Under the right leadership.. And that leadership is not buhariOnly those doom to be slaves forever will support a lifeless incompetent failure that can't act as a president.
This is 2019 reasonable Nigerians want who will make life better for them not live as a slaves just to settle unwise scores.
I strongly believe Yorubas still have sensible citizens that will like to move Nigerian to a far better place than the present disaster we are in [/s]
Rubbish from a chronic lying and wailing zombie..

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Only those doom to be slaves forever will support a lifeless incompetent failure that can't act as a president.
This is 2019 reasonable Nigerians want who will make life better for them not live as a slaves just to settle unwise scores.
I strongly believe Yorubas still have sensible citizens that will like to move Nigerian to a far better place than the present disaster we are in “The choice before us is between competence and incompetence, between broken promises and a man ready and equipped for the job,we have stop arguing with idiot, demented pigs of buhariPDP will beat APC in south west.
Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by etrouble: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
Chizuru01:

Do I look like Abiola

Do you have any family member that is comparable to Abiola? Please don't take this as humiliation of yourself or your family. I just asked an honest question. DO you have any family member who will die and still be remembered by the whole country after several years?

4 Likes

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
helinues:
Good

I am still wondering how some people think it is possible for SW to reject Apc upon all this projects. Something Pdp couldn't do for 16 years.

Don't mind our deluded brothers from the SE who think Atiku stands a chance in the SW because of close gubernatorial election. Anyway, they are clannish and unsophisticated voters so they assume others are like them.

The SW fully understand that PMB is the man as far as the Presidential election is concerned regardless of what they feel of their governor or senator.

6 Likes

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
we are supporting Atiku due to the following reaske to move Nigerian to a far better place than the present disaster we are in

Senseless talk

5 Likes

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by harley88(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
we are supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows thatIn a country that required urgent attention in terms of security, infrastructure and robust foreign policy, Buhari is not fit to be a district head not to talk of managing a complex nation like Nigeria.
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria...Majority of Nigerians are oppressed people but they dont know it..and have taken it as a way of life. Our dignity have been strip off us with little to hold on to....and they are not bothered as long as it can provide some scrumps of bread on their table at that point in time with no care in the world if the country burns to the ground.sometimes I wonder why matured and discerning mind have allowed this shallow thinkers to occupy every nook and cranny of the Nairaland.
People can vote for any one from any party who appeal to them but they should not market stupidity and insanity and call it Intelligence.

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE....The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.buhari runs a govt of 'blame game'
he considers himself above the Law and can jettison the justice system to be subservient to his service He recruited one of the most incompetent persons to serve as Ministers
He recruited certificate forgers and Law breakers to serve as Ministers
He appointed dead people into federal parastatals
He likes appointing old people to sensitive offices
He believes on the superiority of his ethnic group or region to other regions
He introduced Double digit inflation to the country
He banned relevant items without a good plan of how to locally substitute them
The currency of the country was devalued under his watch as the currency lost more than 50℅ of its value on just few months
Under his watch, the stock exchange lost more than 50℅ of its value
He Encourages World leaders to deport citizens of his country that fled the country
They have to interpret English into English to him*
He runs away from intellectual discussions like debates*
He never established a single business close to thirty years after leaving power
He never wrote a single book, a sign of a dormant brain*
He never improved himself academically thirty years after leaving power*
He never suggested to any leader an idea as to how to make the nation better*
All he did when he lost election was to threaten the country
Lives are always lost due to his comments whenever he loses elections
The worst DISASTER in the history of the countryOnly those doom to be slaves forever will support a lifeless incompetent failure that can't act as a president.
I strongly believe Yorubas still have sensible citizens that will like to move Nigerian to a far better place than the present disaster we are in

So much words yet so little sense.

6 Likes

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Chizuru01:

Do I look like Abiola
economically, Abiolas death is better than your existence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by dheilaw1(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
we are supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows thatIn a country that required urgent attention in terms of security, infrastructure and robust foreign policy, Buhari is not fit to be a district head not to talk of managing a complex nation like Nigeria.
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria...Majority of Nigerians are oppressed people but they dont know it..and have taken it as a way of life. Our dignity have been strip off us with little to hold on to....and they are not bothered as long as it can provide some scrumps of bread on their table at that point in time with no care in the world if the country burns to the ground.sometimes I wonder why matured and discerning mind have allowed this shallow thinkers to occupy every nook and cranny of the Nairaland.
People can vote for any one from any party who appeal to them but they should not market stupidity and insanity and call it Intelligence.

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE....The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.buhari runs a govt of 'blame game'
he considers himself above the Law and can jettison the justice system to be subservient to his service He recruited one of the most incompetent persons to serve as Ministers
The currency of the country was devalued under his watch as the currency lost more than 50℅ of its value on just few months
He Encourages World leaders to deport citizens of his country that fled the country
He never established a single business close to thirty years after leaving power
The worst DISASTER in the history of the countryOnly those doom to be slaves forever will support a lifeless incompetent failure that can't act as a president.
I strongly believe Yorubas still have sensible citizens that will like to move Nigerian to a far better place than the present disaster we are in
beautiful nonsense

4 Likes

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by sureheaven(m): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
2 months free ride, wow....

That's vote buying according to pdp and Igbos.
Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by Jalingo767(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Blue3k:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-declares-two-month-free-ride-as-osinbajo-flags-off-lagos-abeokuta-rail-feb-6.html

Hmmm. South west is locked for pmb. Pmb till 2023

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

1 Like

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by eph12(m): 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
I only hope this was not rushed o. We shouldn't be experiencing any crash
Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by PointZerom: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
Chizuru01:

Do I look like Abiola

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by Movingon: 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Pigs will either call it bribe or campaign strategy.

Yes, it is a campaign strategy and by far better and more acceptable than sharing dollars to traditional chiefs imams pastors and babalawos as witnessed in 2015 election.

PLEASE stop this rubbish. who are you fooling? stop lying and dont let them deceive you. the problem with most Nigerians is that we forget things easily and forsake history. my friend open your eyes. make good use of your data. think, ask questions, make research. Goodluck Jonathan paid for almost all the rails and coaches and he commissioned most of them too. The project will take 25 years for it to be fully completed all over the country. your buhari only inherited it because government is a continuum. APC is full of lies, its a big shame to take total praise from gullible Nigerians for what you and God knows you contributed little or nothing to. i am truly fed up with this childish government of buhari. i swear. well use this link and see the full details for yourself

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-obasanjo-jonathan-buhariwhose-is-the-abuja-kaduna-rail-line

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by reuben79: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
Useless party control by useless liars and hopeless group
Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by adekolaelect(m): 12:04am On Feb 02, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:

Stop the theories and move to the practical .Nigerians are wiser than all that .

3 Likes

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by adekolaelect(m): 12:06am On Feb 02, 2019
mekaboy:
Who are they deceiving?
Wailer spotted

3 Likes

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 02, 2019
nuban07:
Nigerians go abuse this free ride. U go see people following the train up and down with nothing to do at Abk...Nice gesture from fg though
Mostly the homeless lol.
Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by adekolaelect(m): 12:09am On Feb 02, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:

Stop the theories and move to the practicals .Nigerians are wiser than all what you are saying

1 Like

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by Oolawepo(m): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2019
Blue3k:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-declares-two-month-free-ride-as-osinbajo-flags-off-lagos-abeokuta-rail-feb-6.html

Tot they planned to deliver Lagos- Ibadan so because of election they want to commission uncompleted project.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 02, 2019
grin

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 02, 2019
grin grin

1 Share

Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by jesusislor(m): 1:17am On Feb 02, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:

GOD bless u sir!
Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by aku626(m): 1:31am On Feb 02, 2019
But people won’t understand that there’s a cost to everything. What money are they using to finance free rides for that long? Smh Nigerians are still asleep. Didn’t they borrow money for this projects? Now they’re through they won’t refund the balance they’d use it to campaign, plunging the country into more debts then the next administration would increase fuel price to try and balance the accounts. But people will come here to hail them like there’re actually gibt facilities that are free. Someone’s oil, land and tax and future is being misused
Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by Erastuslove: 2:24am On Feb 02, 2019
In a the more you look country... Free indeed
Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by tomdon(m): 4:11am On Feb 02, 2019
nuban07:
Nigerians go abuse this free ride. U go see people following the train up and down with nothing to do at Abk...Nice gesture from fg though

Abeg where are the terminals let me do as you say
Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by cardoctor(m): 4:59am On Feb 02, 2019
Only two months?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The N4.5 Billion Underpass Project In Kano (photos) / Car Somersaults In Obadare, Lagos, Pregnant Woman Killed (Photos) / Man Strips To Demand A Refund From Airpeace, Today, After Missing Flight - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.