Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,806 members, 7,956,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

What Are The Cost Of Laying Foundation Of A Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Are The Cost Of Laying Foundation Of A Duplex (517 Views)

How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House / A Duplex Of 4 Luxurious Bedrooms For Sale At Amuwo Odofin, Lagos / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Cost Of Laying Foundation Of A Duplex by Harpesin(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hello fellow,

I need people who have good idea of what it cost to lay foundation of a duplex.

Price of Cement
Price of Block and the size
Price and type of sand needed
How much is Labour per day?

What other things needed to get this done?

Thanks
Re: What Are The Cost Of Laying Foundation Of A Duplex by raymondFirstborn(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Harpesin:
Hello fellow,

Price of Cement

What other things needed to get this done?

Thanks

goodevening, i can help you with the cost of duplex foundation.(do you have the floor plan.You can contact me on 09056082348(call & whatsapp)
Raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: What Are The Cost Of Laying Foundation Of A Duplex by Zdoh(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Harpesin:
Hello fellow,

Price of Cement

What other things needed to get this done?Dont allow anybody to swindle you building a house can be hectic and funny as well. You need good engineer and good supervising. I know you are asking about quotation of laying foundation but you need to be careful as well because of wrong quote so you’re not swindle and extorted.The best of all is to go with people with golden mind. I wish you best of luck.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Architectural And Structural Designs / Land Measuring 650sqm Available For Sale Behind Mayfair Gardens, Lekki. #4.0M / Land Title Deed Of Assignment And Registered Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.