Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nigerian Street Rapper EMX Goes Into Battle - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nigerian Street Rapper EMX Goes Into Battle (515 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Street Rapper EMX Goes Into Battle by MrEMX: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Street rapper EMX, mostly known for doing cover and short rap videos on instagram (@dahmperaw01). The young talented teenager took to the streets of Abuja after being called out by fellow Nigerian instagram rapper Lil kashee for a rap battle. Lil kashee on wednesday didnt know what he was asking for when he took to social media and wrote "whoever has got the guts to pump bars, i'll be waiting.. Abuja!". Following the request for a rap off, EMX took to the street the very next day to "pump it up" with lil kashee. Turns out the guts ravaged as EMX slammed kashee with 16bars leaving kashee and watchers speechless.
EMX also talked about his new single 'able youth' soon to drop he says. Anticipate.
Re: Nigerian Street Rapper EMX Goes Into Battle by Kingademos(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2019
Hit me up on Twitter @kmacdatiger let's battle bro. In Abj

(1) (Reply)

My First C/O Request (no Bitches Allowed) / Todasses / I've Come To Dwell-RapLawd's Sanctuary!!!-LAND OF THE DEAD!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.