Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Please Help Me With Flashing Custom Rom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me With Flashing Custom Rom (475 Views)

Flashing Custom ROM On Lg G7 / What Is The Best Custom ROM For Tecno Spark 2 (ka7) / Android Nougat Mod Custom Rom For Tecno W3 (ScreenShots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Flashing Custom Rom by OVA200(m): 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
All the gurus in the house Oya gather together I get work for you.

Please I want to to flash custom ROM on my brother's phone umidigi s2 lite the phone always reboot and hang sometimes I think flashing lineage OS on it will solve the issue, I have watched several videos on YouTube and I've tried everything I can with no success, please help a brother.

Maybe someone can suggest another option to correct the flaws of the phone.
Re: Please Help Me With Flashing Custom Rom by OVA200(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Abeg somebody should talk now, Abi you are all scared ni?
Re: Please Help Me With Flashing Custom Rom by Mrlouis: 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
Why don't u go fvck yourself son
Re: Please Help Me With Flashing Custom Rom by OVA200(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
Mrlouis:
Why don't u go fvck yourself son
God will lay his healing hands on you and will not let you be useless

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With Flashing Custom Rom by Searchingvictor: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2022
OVA200:
God will lay his healing hands on you and will not let you be useless

Boss, please can you help me with small cash to run this week please.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 16 GB For Sale. / Faulty SD Card / Smartphone For Everyone: Meet Itel Mobile’s New Power Heroes, Itel P33, And P33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.