Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Reactions As Orji Kalu Shares 18 Years Throw Picture Of Him And President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Orji Kalu Shares 18 Years Throw Picture Of Him And President Buhari (509 Views)

Jubilation As Orji Kalu Constructs Dilapidated Umuobasi Amankalu-Igbere Road / Sen. Kalu Shares Cows To All Villages In Igbere Ahead Of New Year Celebration(px / BREAKING!!! 2019: Jubilations As Kalu Shares Cars, Buses In Abia North(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Orji Kalu Shares 18 Years Throw Picture Of Him And President Buhari by Handsomecole(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Reactions as Orji Kalu shares 18 years throw picture of him and President Buhari

Former Governor of Abia State and Chieftain of the APC Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu caused a stir online when he recently shared a throw back picture of him and President Buhari.

The Abia-North Candidate of the ruling All Progressive's Congress shared the picture which according to him was taken 18 years ago when President Buhari visited his Igbere home in Abia State.

According to the post on his official twiiter handle @OUKtweets Dr. Kalu stated that he's relationship with President Buhari spanned over 30 years he described President Buhari as a man of "impeccable character", contrary to public opinion that he joined the APC due to his court case.

He wrote: " 18 years ago I took this photograph with our dear President @MBuhari in my Igbere home. My relationship with him spans over 30 years,politics aside. It's no surprising we are on the same political side @APCNigeria & he remains the man I knew "a man of impeccable character".

The tweet has since generated a lot of reactions.

https://abacityblog.com/2019/02/01/reactions-as-orji-kalu-shares-18-years-throwback-photo-of-him-and-president-buhari/

Re: Reactions As Orji Kalu Shares 18 Years Throw Picture Of Him And President Buhari by StupidInyamiri: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
That pivotal moment when you know everything is about to change and there is no going back.
Re: Reactions As Orji Kalu Shares 18 Years Throw Picture Of Him And President Buhari by Anigreat: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
shocked

Claptrap trash

Buhari is cursed
Re: Reactions As Orji Kalu Shares 18 Years Throw Picture Of Him And President Buhari by MrAJQ(m): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
Children of hate oya over to you.
Come and start your trademark insults.
Just say APC, they will transfer their aggression on you.

Me, i like seeing them crying and throwing insults, once I read their Insults I will call my wife and say dear come and see another frustrated person on the media.

We will laugh and laugh.

Re: Reactions As Orji Kalu Shares 18 Years Throw Picture Of Him And President Buhari by Munah1122: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Please read below it

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Escapes Death As His Helicopter Crashes In Kogi (video) / INEC Redeploys Akwa Ibom REC, Mike Ingini To Bayelsa / Bukola Saraki Dances 'shaku Shaku' In Kwara State (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.