Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku (805 Views)

Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential / WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by feddis(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, says the south-east geopolitical zone is itching towards the presidency by supporting the party.

Abubakar disclosed this on Friday in Enugu during the presidential campaign tour of the party.

He said that PDP had never disappointed the people of the region, adding that they would realise the ambition by supporting his aspiration.

He said that it would take a long time for the region to have such an opportunity if they failed to support him.

“You are itching towards the presidency now that your son is my running mate. Vote for the PDP because it has never failed you,” Atiku said.

The National Chairman of the party, Mr Uche Secondus, said that the rumour of the party ceding 25 per cent of votes cast in the presidential election to the All Progressives Congress (APC) was not true.

Secondus said that the mammoth crowd that came to welcome Atiku was a clear testimony that the state belonged to PDP.

He called on members of the party to be vigilant during the polls to ensure that votes from the region was not tampered with.

The Deputy President of the Senate, Chief Ike Ekweremadu, said that the PDP campaign was an opportunity for the people of the area to rededicate themselves to the party.

“This is daybreak for us and we are committed to the PDP. They gave us everything in the past and this is time to regain them,” he said.

Ekweremadu urged the people to return all PDP candidates.

The Director-General of the PDP Campaign Organisation, Dr Bukola Saraki, said that the state would support Atiku.

Saraki said that there was no more rumour of compromise by the leadership of the party in the state.

“This crowd we are seeing is a sign of commitment. There are no more rumour mongers around because Enugu belongs to Atiku,” Saraki said.

In a speech, Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State said that residents of the state had always voted for the party in previous elections and would continue along that line. (NAN)

Source : http://thenationonlineng.net/south-east-itching-towards-presidency-says-atiku/
Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by mightyhazell: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Good governance ,level playing ground,growth stimulation in all indices of human advancement .. Who cares about presidency

I am voting pdp,not because of any useless promise of a useless presidency from my region in a country like Nigeria.. Am voting pdp because it projects the only semblance of hope for the country and its masses presently..

3 Likes

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by Elayna(f): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
He's the only one that can restore our country from the hands of the wicked

Atiku for the win
It's a vibe, i can taste this victory
Man like Atiku!!
Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by helinues: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
Which year?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin grin

See jobbing. grin grin

I really feel for ibos sometimes. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by sammy99(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
southeast are always supporters of PDP at d national level,and so dis will not b an exception

southeast for atikuobi.

3 Likes

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
This people (IPOB) are always driven by delusion. Easily deceived. All you need is just tell them what they want to hear and they will rush your praise

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by Chizuru01(m): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
That sounds like political talk.

We are voting you because you are a businessman and also we are business people. We have things in common. We believe you are more experienced than buhari.

That is why we are voting you

1 Like

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by mightyhazell: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
grin grin

See jobbing. grin grin

keep feeling with ur forced smile ,while they keep advancing and making it real good in real life.. One thing is for sure,the bitterness and unfounded hatred by ur ilk will only make them more formidable..

3 Likes

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by CaptainGOOD: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
grin grin
See jobbing. grin grin

Feel for ur self for ur joblessness,
Day and night u are nairaland eating buraris poop.

1 Like

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Feel for ur self for ur joblessness,
Day and night u are nairaland eating buraris poop.
While you're doing what? Let me guess, you have a ship load of electronics on the high seas reroute Abiama. cheesy

You're also a millionaire, right? cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
mightyhazell:
keep feeling with ur forced smile ,while they keep advancing and making it real good in real life.. One thing is for sure,the bitterness and unfounded hatred by ur ilk will only make them more formidable..
Oh, so they don't want biafla anymore. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by rusher14: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
While you're doing what? Let me guess, you have a ship load of electronics on the high seas reroute Abiama. cheesy

grin
Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Only those doom to be slaves forever will support a lifeless incompetent failure that can't act as a president.
This is 2019 reasonable Nigerians want who will make life better for them not live as a slaves just to settle unwise scores.
I strongly believe Yorubas still have sensible citizens that will like to move Nigerian to a far better place than the present disaster we are in for Buhari to boycott a debate which is our only means of holding him hostage and demand for accountability of his government yet he denied us that opportunity as a tyrant he have always bn...APC is busy selling an illitrate, mentally and physically challenged tyrant to us and all u people could do is continuing shifting blames and evading accountability...The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.

1 Like

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
rusher14:

grin

You know all of them from Republic of Abiama dé Potor are billionaire. Just watch out, he would soon tell me how capable he is to feed me and my family. grin

They are always feeding people but never stop wailing about severe hardship. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by rusher14: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
You know all of them from Republic of Abiama dé Potor are billionaire. Just watch out, he would soon tell me how capable he is to feed me and my family. grin

They are always feeding people but never stop wailing about severe hardship. grin

Abeg don't make me laugh.

grin

It's the ignorant amongst them though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by mightyhazell: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Oh, so they don't want biafla anymore. grin grin
never mind what they want or dont want.. Concentrate on ur uncles littering every cathedral and roundabouts,begging for alms,..if u spend a fraction of the time u spend squawking about igbos perhaps u cud convince one or two against breeding uncontrollably,future terrorists for the country..

1 Like

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
mightyhazell:
never mind what they want or dont want.. Concentrate on ur uncles littering every cathedral and roundabouts,..if u spend a fraction of the time u spend squawking about igbos perhaps u cud convince one or two against breeding uncontrollably,future terrorists for the country..
What about my aunties? grin

1 Like

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by mightyhazell: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
What about my aunties? grin
that the pic u wankk to stupor with?

1 Like

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by CaptainGOOD: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:

Buhari media cow(bmc)
Joblessness is when u make a comment and still share nd like ur own comment.
To u like means money to the bank.
U should be ashamed of urself

1 Like

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
mightyhazell:
that the pic u wankk to stupor with?
Yes. I suppose it is too horrible and unsightly for you? No? grin grin

Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
the corinthians guy is so pained... is very obvious now that is 40% of the dullard winning election...

the pain and reality of AtikuObi presidency is beginning to set in..

he have seen the writing on the "world" and that's not what the bargain for..

the felt that Nigerians will reject the "ibo" man and embrace his so called Starboy..

so pitifully that the homo sapien has resort to cheap sentiments..that doesn't buy or count in fAilbuhari..

so sorry for the adashu because he still have 8years to deal with... plus continuous progress of Ndiigbo to keep him busy with secret wailing..

Nigerians from east west north south has moved on..

corinthians keep $ocking your humanity and think you're fooling anybody..

every sees through your pains...even your fellow zombies.. and deep down you know am very right..

stay focus

i don't reply fools and idiots...

your mention is as useless as an average zombie
Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by deomelo: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
lmao....

Why are they always taking Igbos play football?

The same PDP wey no recognize you for 20 years all of a sudden go consider now..

Even for the 20 years, den no even dash you 1 km of road or any federal project

I trust you, athiefKulooter the scam artist

grin grin
Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by mightyhazell: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Yes. I suppose it is too horrible and unsightly for you? No? grin grin
u must be suffering some degree of derangement,..flashing ur fantasy pics and ascribing supposed opinions... Demented goons with silly opinions bore me
Re: South East Itching Towards Presidency, Says Atiku by mightyhazell: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
bonnylight003:
the corinthians guy is so pained... is very obvious now that is 40% of the dullard winning election...

the pain and reality of AtikuObi presidency is beginning to set in..

he have seen the writing on the "world" and that's not what the bargain for..

the felt that Nigerians will reject the "ibo" man and embrace his so called Starboy..

so pitifully that the homo sapien has resort to cheap sentiments..that doesn't buy or count in fAilbuhari..

so sorry for the adashu because he still have 8years to deal with... plus continuous progress of Ndiigbo to keep him busy with secret wailing..

Nigerians from east west north south has moved on..

corinthians keep $ocking your humanity and think you're fooling anybody..

every sees through your pains...even your fellow zombies.. and deep down you know am very right..

stay focus

i don't reply fools and idiots...

your mention is as useless as an average zombie
from your write up,i deduce u feel corruptians aka omenika is from southwest,.. That goon is an almajiri fromthe core north with morbid fear/awe of easterners. And southerners at large... The average southwesterner has accepted dat buhari has failed and are ready to prove it in a forthnight or so.. Cheerz

(1) (Reply)

Ffk Advises Vp Osinbajo's Mother / Apc Thumb Printing In Lagos Before Elections / Presiding Officer At Atiku's Polling Unit Gives Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.