Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here (3317 Views)

ASUU To Hold Emergency Meeting On Thursday. Strike To Be Likely Called Off / ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn / 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here by Pennicock(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
*ASUU strike to be called off next week Thursday*
After today's meeting with federal govt, minister of labour ngige said that the had an emergency with ASUU today and that the meeting was ‘protracted' while making it clear to ASUU that FG has no #50 billion to give to ASUU for revitalization which is what is dragging the strike but the have offered something reasonable to ASUU which ogunyemi said he will take back to its member and finally reconvene next Thursday 7 Feb to finally decide noting that all gray areas have been met and strike will be called off eventually...WILL BRING MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE MEETING AS AM BEEN BRIEFED for those askn
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here by Irenemmeso(f): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fake....
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here by mizzreg: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Pennicock:
After today's meeting with federal govt, minister of labour ngige said that the had an emergency with ASUU today and that the meeting was ‘protracted' while making it clear to ASUU that FG has no #50 billion to give to ASUU for revitalization which is what is dragging the strike but the have offered something reasonable to ASUU which ogunyemi said he will take back to its member and finally reconvene next Thursday 7 Feb to finally decide noting that all gray areas have been met and strike will be called off eventually...WILL BRING MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE MEETING AS AM BEEN BRIEFED for those askn
If dem like make dem no call am off...Ogun kee all of em
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here by Devondt(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
Abeg make it after elections,am still winning my bet games
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here by nedubest(m): 12:54am On Feb 02, 2019
lies
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 02, 2019
Abeg make it after elections,am still winning my bet games i hail u, pls show me d secret i want to win too
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here by Pennicock(m): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2019
Till.thursday
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 7:13am On Feb 02, 2019
Enough of the fake news

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here by FlottBeauty(f): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2019
We are Hiring

-Spa Manager
-Spa Assistant
-Henna Artists

Join our Abuja Team & Earn 20k Weekly

Qualities

*Communication skills
*Decision Making Skills
*Integrity
*Time Management Skills
*Physical Stamina
*A Fast Learner
*Hausa Language As an Added Advantage
*Must be 20 years or Above

Interested persons should send in their CV's / a Passport sized photograph to Flotteservices@gmail.com
Deadline 10th Feb 2019.

Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here by JujuSugar(f): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2019
Same old nonsense....
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here by Fidelismaria: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2019
Nonsense
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here by Peak11(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
I hope it is true

Meanwhile:
CONFIRMED!!! Earn $100 monthly to your bank account by registering on this website: https://giist.us/?afmc=6n
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here by Teddiie(f): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
Same old news..ASUU will come and debunk this one now
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here by Holsfem(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Pennicock:
I don't understand this people. I stand to be corrected though. Is it a must to be analog? You claimed to be educated in the 21st century yet behave like educated Nigerian of 1960. Y can't ASUU involve video conferencing with other members that are waiting for feed back. Do they have to wait for another one week? They claimed to be learned yet..............
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Week Thursday-details Here by isaacidogho: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Pennicock:

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Sandwich Programme / 25 Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Africa as at 2011 / Wrongly Pronounced Words Most Nigerians Are Guilty Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.