Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

How To Pay Your Higher Institution Fees Directly Through Remita - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pay Your Higher Institution Fees Directly Through Remita (314 Views)

Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students / Why Its More Important To Migrate To UK For Your Higher Level Studies / How To Purchase 2018 JAMB PIN On Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay Your Higher Institution Fees Directly Through Remita by Wapgeek(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2019

This is a must-read for every Nigerian student in any federal government-owned institution, especially the Jambitos who are just getting into the system. You can thank me later. While I have heard a lot of cases of people being duped of their tuition fees, it didn’t quite strike a chord in me until it happened to my friend recently.
Some individuals posing as admission agents in school took advantage of the fact that she was newbie in school and offered to help her with her registration process including payments.
Without second thought, she fell for the trap and I didn’t even hear anything again from her till she came crying. While I sympathise with her for losing the tuition fees her community contributed, I am shocked that asking for simple information about processes still seem like an impossible task for a lot of people.
Here is what you should know: Following the implementation of the Treasury Single Account (TSA) by the Federal Government of Nigeria, everyone paying into a federal government owned establishment, including institutions of higher learning are expected to do so through Remita, an e-payment platform adopted by the Central Bank of Nigeria to serve as the sole gateway into the TSA.

Read Full Tutorial: https://www.tapnaija.com/how-to-pay-your-higher-institution-fees-directly-through-remita/

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Suspends Strike Finally! / Breaking New: ASUU Finally Calls Off The Three Month Old Strike On 8th Feb / Admission Processing Into Unilag,lasu,yabatech,laspotech,aocoed Call 08024565086

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.