Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ndlea Subtle Job Scam! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ndlea Subtle Job Scam! (1127 Views)

8 Warning Signs Of A Job Scam / List Of JOB SCAM TEXT And Phone Numbers Of Job Scamers / Job Scam:the Vio-dvla Medical Test Payment Is A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndlea Subtle Job Scam! by Caliente(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2010
[size=13pt]NDLEA is currently selling recruitment form for N1500. As far as I'm concerned collecting money from the unemployed for a job that is not certain is nothing but a BIG scam. You milk the dry bones of the unemployed abi and then give unlucky 'IM-less' thousands nothing. It's not as if they'll refund the unsuccessful applicants. IMO it's okay when an agency secures a job for somebody and the person pays a token for their services. Just imagine how many people that will pay N1500 to NDLEA for a job they certainly won't get. Soon all government agencies will sell forms to exploit the poor masses looking for job. I don't know if its the norm now anyway, na only God go punish those wey dey punish the poor masses! AMEN![/size]

1 Like

Re: Ndlea Subtle Job Scam! by poj(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2010
i agree with you my brother. the number of 1.000 naira they will amass will even be enough to set an industry. they should ve called it fund raising god will help us. salt upon injury
Re: Ndlea Subtle Job Scam! by tabolaji: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2010
Please let all Nigerian Unemployed graduate kick against this with all inpunity. If no one applies for their so call vacancies,i believe they will surely have a rethink. Thats the same way NECO collected money from thousands of innocent NIgerians and did not even invite them for an aptitude test, let alone getting the Job. Heaven knows where we are heading to in this country, Gossssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Ndlea Subtle Job Scam! by fradig: 4:34am On Aug 21, 2010
Re: Ndlea Subtle Job Scam! by Eddie4(m): 6:37am On Aug 21, 2010
Those ppl in authority sit and fold their arm. Afterall, it does not concern them and does not affect their own directly esp when their children do not work hard to look 4 job, and we want to erradicate curruption!

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Hot Vacancies / Nnpc Interview Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.