Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures (34027 Views)

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / List Of Courses Offered At Summit University Offa (checklist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by vaxx: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
darfay:

Stop arguing because you are a Muslim. Look at the library of the University
i am neither a muslim nor a christain. so what is wrong with the library. must it be like charraton hotel.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by darfay: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:
There is nothing to learn from being wasteful. it is not how far, it is how well. london metropolitan university had far less infrastructure compare to convenant yet it is well rank above any university in Nigeria. we need to stop the idea of judging book by its cover.

See the admin block of school you are comparing to covenant uni.its like you are sick

3 Likes

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by lastmessenger: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Friend01:

Idiot number 2.
please don't bomb me

2 Likes

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Friend01:

Bring the link here since you made the claim.

The onus is in the accuser to establish the truth.
I mean, verifiable truths.

1 Like

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by vaxx: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
darfay:

See the admin block of school you are comparing to covenant uni.its like you are sick
You are yet to answer me the simple question. what is wrong with it? or Do you take hourse. dounge.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:
i am educating you on the stupidity of looking into infrastructure instead of quality.

london met can't compete covenant infrasture wise talkless of American university of nigeria. yes the serene and the environment in which the achool is located is very fine and beautiful. and thank to the uk goverment. but the achool itself can't stand some of the wasteful uni we have in Nigeria but do well than any of them academically.
the picture you saw there is three among the many infrastructure at the school.
not like that secondary school environment that is not even conducive for learning.
the school spend more than a million dollar annually in maintaining their infrastructures
the school environment has to be conducive for learning first before you talk about the quality of learning
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Kamxin(m): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
HigherEd:
Fair enough... Ansarudeen seems to be the winners or catholic version of Christianity. If I'm not wrong they founded both fountain and al hikmah universities.
Lalasticlala

I do not know of any semblance between winners and catholic church. From any data or fact.
You can educate me if I'm wrong.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by tolue42(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
darfay:

Bro that guy is sick !

2 Likes

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by vaxx: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mk17:

the picture you saw there is three among the many infrastructure at the school.
not like that secondary school environment that is not even conducive for learning.
the school spend more than a million dollar annually in maintaining their infrastructures
the school environment has to be conducive for learning first before you talk about the quality of learning
when you hear the word quality of learning next time, it comprises the serene of enviroment, the standard of their degree curriculum and lastly the research and assignment quality. All this determined quality. london met do well in this area than any of our glorious hotel in the name of a university.

maintaining infrasture is different from building gigantic infrastructure.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by hustla(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:
Do you want them to be wasteful. one of the best ranking university globally is not even up to my secondary school.california institute of technology.in size and space

California Wetin?
Dey deceive yaself grin

1 Like

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by hustla(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:
You are yet to answer me the simple question. what is wrong with it?

You are celebrating mediocrity Bro, just stop typing already

The entire school no make sense reach Covenant University cafeteria... And yes I mean it!

E be like where then suppose use do Poultry

grin

2 Likes

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by vaxx: 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
hustla:

California Wetin?
Dey deceive yaself grin
Goggle is your best friend.

It’s roughly a square about [b]4 city blocks (0.4 miles) [/b]on each side, with another appendange south of the square consisting of gymnasium buildings, a soccer field, baseball field, track, health center and some physical plant buildings, which together are about half the total area of the square.

http://www.caltech.edu/content/caltech-glance
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by vaxx: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
hustla:

You are celebrating mediocrity Bro, just stop typing already

The entire school no make sense reach Covenant University cafeteria... And yes I mean it!

E be like where then suppose use do Poultry

grin

ok.....i thought i am interacting with a literate.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by hustla(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:
Goggle is your best friend.

It’s roughly a square about [b]4 city blocks (0.4 miles) [/b]on each side, with another appendange south of the square consisting of gymnasium buildings, a soccer field, baseball field, track, health center and some physical plant buildings, which together are about half the total area of the square.

http://www.caltech.edu/content/caltech-glance

Lol so this school has all you listed? Abi what's he saying sef.
Just stop already. Look at the admin block, looks like all this nysc ppa in Ekiti

Just stop Bro, stop

1 Like

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by hustla(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:
ok.....i thought i am interacting with a literate.

You can't use nairaland properly, can't spell 'Google' correctly and you don't even know how to use 'literate' property in a sentence but I'm the illiterate one

Issokay grin

Thank you o

2 Likes

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by vaxx: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
hustla:

You can't use nairaland properly, can't spell 'Google' correctly and you don't even know how to use 'literate' property in a sentence but I'm the illiterate one

Issokay grin

Thank you o
You just have to quote me to ensure you made a point . The element is there, it can't be hiding.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:
when you hear the word quality of learning next time, it comprises the serene of enviroment, the standard of their degree curriculum and lastly the research and assignment quality. All this determined quality. london met do well in this area than any of our glorious hotel in the name of a university.

maintaining infrasture is different from building gigantic infrastructure.

top school all over the world have one or more giant building that students are proud of.
the giant building is not responsible for our low academic standard . or do you think just using primary school classroom will just up our academic performance ?
having quality infrastructure is a step in the right direction. we will get to other step with time.
we can't just start learning in primary school classroom because our standard of learning is poor.
giant building is also a way of learning as an engineering student will pick one or two things from those structures that will help in his career

1 Like

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by vaxx: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mk17:

top school all over the world have one or more giant building that students are proud of.
the giant building is not responsible for our low academic standard . or do you think just using primary school classroom will just up our academic performance ?
Not necessary, gigantic building is of the past, now in 21 century, university are making the use of technology to replace the expenses that comes with building infrastructure . london open , Malaysia open uni are few of the example i can mention. people are augmenting learning with technology, replacing the old fashion of building gigantic hotel in the name of a university with single building. i can made mention of so many private uni in Europe in that category

having quality infrastructure is a step in the right direction. we will get to other step with time.
we can't just start learning in primary school classroom because our standard of learning is poor.
[b]giant building is also a way of learning as an engineering student will pick one or two things from those structures [/b]that will help in his career
As an engineer, the best place to work your pratical is in the field not classrom, what you need is school placement and not school building. school will do well by placing you to company or industry that will develop your career.

what matter most in building is a conducive environment not cosmetic makeup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by silaswills01(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
undecidedtoo much universities but no improvement in literacy rate
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:
Not necessary, gigantic building is of the past, now in 21 century, university are making the use of technology to replace the expenses that comes with building infrastructure . london open , Malaysia open uni are few of the example i can mention. people are augmenting learning with technology, replacing the old fashion of building gigantic hotel in the name of a university with single building. i can made mention of so many private uni in Europe in that category

As an engineer, the best place to work your pratical is in the field not classrom, what you need is school placement and not school building. school will do well by placing you to company or industry that will develop your career.

we are not talking about open university as they don't need physical structures to operate nor are we talking about a campus of another university .
there are many top university in the US with giant building recently built from scratch and some being renovated to bring the structure up to standard. good engineering students learn everyday. you don't need the field always as you learn from the structure around you. people go for excursion just to see these building. school building are just more than where you learn to read and write as they sometimes boost the confidence of the students.
we can as well replace our national assembly building with a community Hall and then build a three bedroom House and many self-contain apartment to house Mr President and his staff.
we do most things for pride as positive pride is essential for the mental aspect of a student life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Classcaptain1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
Aboki university....
lastmessenger:
I hope they won't be graduating extremists? This islam people can't be predicted.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by vaxx: 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mk17:

we are not talking about open university as they don't need physical structures to operate nor are we talking about a campus of another university .
there are many top university in the US with giant building recently built from scratch and some being renovated to bring the structure up to standard. good engineering students learn everyday. you don't need the field always as you learn from the structure around you. people go for excursion just to see these building. school building are just more than where you learn to read and write as they sometimes boost the confidence of the students.
we can as well replace our national assembly building with a community Hall and then build a three bedroom House and many self-contain apartment to house Mr President and his staff.
we do most things for pride as positive pride is essential for the mental aspect of a student life

i am only using it as an example of what is expected of 21 century mode of educational system. university are adopting 21 century technology to augment education. most of the private university in europe are much more smaller, some are even on a borrowed fercility. it is much more about impact now rather than cosmetic dressing.

i can tell you, no new UniversIty in the usa has a size of covenant university. university are moving away from that old model. it is not fashionable. and as for engineering, the feild should be your classrom. this is why germany is doing well in engineering feild. industry are partnering with higher institution to train student.only few theoretical tranning are received in classroom.

so you are not abreast with how social Media has become quite important in the realms of staying updated on everything that is happening around or in the world, that is education. on its own.and to your last point, it is not well thought out. political structure is diffrent from education structure. one is citadel of learning and another one is used for policy making.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Kingspin(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
I hope hatred and violence is not including in the curriculum.

Because these people always come up with opposite verse of everything.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Classcaptain1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Bro you really need to shut the fuq up right now..stop arguing like a bat.
vaxx:
You just have to quote me to ensure you made a point . The element is there, it can't be hiding.

3 Likes

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Caseless: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
AutoReportNG:
I am sorry to burst your bubble, but this is not good enough, even some secondary schools in Lagos will beat this edifice hands down... Does it mean the management can't build a unique edifice? I think they need to learn or take a cue from Convenant and Redeemers University and see how a univeristy ought to look
most of you we see as neutrals here are also hate-filled. If it was a Christian school, I'm sure you won't be saying this.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by AutoReportNG: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Caseless:
most of you we see as neutrals here are also hate-filled. If it was a Christian school, I'm sure you won't be saying this.

OK

2 Likes

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:

Good job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Jaynom(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:
Go and check it yourself. i am sure you haven't been out of your enviroment before. not just London metropolitan, convenant had nore infrastructure than many european private UniversIty. .
So because I disagreed with you "you're sure" I haven't been outside my environment? Anyways, like I said the QUALITY OF INFRASTRUCTURE at Convenant University IS INFERIOR to that of London Metropolitan University! It is not about your sentiments or emotions. I am Talking QUALITY not Quantity!!!
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mk17:

What if after erecting gigantic buildings the quality of the universities diminishes?. Our prestigious public universities have gigantic buildings yet their ranting is poor. They can't even compete with other African universities talk more universities in Europe and America. Gigantic buildings doesn't translate to quality performance
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:
i am only using it as an example of what is expected of 21 century mode of educational system. university are adopting 21 century technology to augment education. most of the private university in europe are much more smaller, some are even on a borrowed fercility. it is much more about impact now rather than cosmetic dressing.

i can tell you, no new UniversIty in the usa has a size of covenant university. university are moving away from that old model. it is not fashionable. and as for engineering, the feild should be your classrom. this is why germany is doing well in engineering feild. industry are partnering with higher institution to train student.only few theoretical tranning are received in classroom.

so you are not abreast with how social Media has become quite important in the realms of staying updated on everything that is happening around or in the world, that is education. on its own.and to your last point, it is not well thought out. political structure is diffrent from education structure. one is citadel of learning and another one is used for policy making.

This is actually one the latest university in California .University of California Merced, it occupies a 810 acres of land.
Now I want you to name one university in the US with poor infrastructures. Don't just talk, give me a name. Not open university or just a campus

2 Likes

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

What if after erecting gigantic buildings the quality of the universities diminishes?. Our prestigious public universities have gigantic buildings yet their ranting is poor. They can't even compete with other African universities talk more universities in Europe and America. Gigantic buildings doesn't translate to quality performance
Which of the top university in the world actually uses primary school hall ? Don't you know that infrastructures also contribute to the rating?

1 Like

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by hustla(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:

OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Facebook Nursery & Primary School' In Lagos(photo) / University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches / Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.