Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

I See Buhari Voting For Atiku. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See Buhari Voting For Atiku. (411 Views)

Voting Begins At Buhari's Voting Station In Daura. / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Buhari Voting For Atiku. by mekaboy(m): 12:06am On Feb 02, 2019
With the way buhari has been handing presidential, gubernatorial, senatorial flags to people and declaring his aides in coming governors, if Osibanjo does not accompany him, he will vote Atiku. grin

4 Likes

Re: I See Buhari Voting For Atiku. by Chrisemeka1(m): 12:07am On Feb 02, 2019
Haha
Re: I See Buhari Voting For Atiku. by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 02, 2019
mekaboy:
With the way buhari has been handing presidential, gubernatorial, senatorial flags to people and declaring his aides in coming governors, if Osibanjo does not accompany him, he will vote Atiku. grin

You are not too far from the truth. If you think Buhari knows anything around him, the joke is on you. The defacto president is Abba Kyari. Osinbajo is just there to run errand. If you doubt, watch his performance on the candidate. Even a simple question as "why do want to be president?" Buhari replied that he was nominated. No focus, nothing ... just empty!
My apology to Yusuf sha! What a president?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I See Buhari Voting For Atiku. by Parada: 12:53am On Feb 02, 2019
Endless number of fools continue to grow on NL daily.
Re: I See Buhari Voting For Atiku. by GarriKoro(m): 1:19am On Feb 02, 2019
An Ibo man is an Ibo man. SMH for him

1 Like

Re: I See Buhari Voting For Atiku. by SalamRushdie: 1:21am On Feb 02, 2019
mekaboy:

I am telling you the senile dullard might just get to the polling booth vote Kowa party ooo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I See Buhari Voting For Atiku. by Turantula(m): 1:22am On Feb 02, 2019
mekaboy:

Re: I See Buhari Voting For Atiku. by ROCKJ1(m): 1:58am On Feb 02, 2019
Obviously
Re: I See Buhari Voting For Atiku. by socialmediaman: 2:49am On Feb 02, 2019
That’s very possible especially when He raises the hand of anyone around him as APC’s ‘governotorial’ candidate
Re: I See Buhari Voting For Atiku. by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 02, 2019
This is why Amaechi is seriously worried. Once he sees umbrella, he will thumbprint. I hope Osinbajo will following to Daura so as to thumbprint beside the fading broom

Re: I See Buhari Voting For Atiku. by riversatikulate: 3:16am On Feb 02, 2019
He sure sees Atiku in his dreams and might do well to vote Atiku. cool
Re: I See Buhari Voting For Atiku. by slivertongue: 3:18am On Feb 02, 2019
aatikuobi is real deal
Re: I See Buhari Voting For Atiku. by Ayomide2622: 3:22am On Feb 02, 2019
Please scroll down to view profile

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Association Of White Witches Endorse Atiku / I Call On All And Sundry To Rally Round You To The Next Level- Lamido Adamawa / *14 Blunders Of Atiku, Obi On ‘the Candidates’ That ‘nailed’ Pdp’s Hope Of Presi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.