Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,131 members, 7,957,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. (31467 Views)

Soludo's Funcity Project Nears completion, As Anambra Gets ready for Tourists / $25 Billion Nigeria-Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Advances Into Northern Section / Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by alphaNomega: 5:19am On Feb 02, 2019
Waste of resources angry
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by alphaNomega: 5:22am On Feb 02, 2019
Blue3k:
Its a good bilateral deal. In glad to see there's progress being made. Nigeria should also invest in LNG so we can export it to the Asian markets like Qutar does.

This deals makes us alternative to Russian gas assuming it travels that far.

You think so? I don't.

These kind of projects never see the light if day. Who knows what criminal group they'll be funding with the loot from this one?
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by Mhiztamurtala(m): 5:24am On Feb 02, 2019
VaselineCrew:
Gandollar where is the money?
Ode are we talking about Ganduje here? If in anyway u feel disappointed in this massive project carried out by FG, then u are an enemy of State! And God personally will punish you , in fact you won't see this election! Awon Ode Buruku!

1 Like

Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by Lammyz(m): 5:47am On Feb 02, 2019
Scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by Raskasal(m): 6:20am On Feb 02, 2019
bedspread:
Projects that are Known and seen due to Elections...

Una well done.... we know una style ...

I can confidently assure u that with Pmb/APC this project will not be completed in 8yrs...

These pictures are for the Internet..... Nothing else..

You just come here after waking up from sleep and start commenting rubbish just for likes. Have you tried to get facts about the project before condemning it? Did you ever know anything about the FEED project? I pity you. You better amend your ways

1 Like

Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by MrAJQ(m): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2019
The doing government
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by Corrinthians(m): 6:24am On Feb 02, 2019
deomelo:

Sadly for you and your evil and bad omen wishing kind, PMB is a finisher and completer, your looting and stealing PDP uncles are world-class project abandoning incorporation.

When was the last time your evil wishing ways prevented PMB from completing projects?

There's got to be more in you people as human beings than hatred, bitterness, frustration and societal nuisance.

Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by frowland(m): 6:48am On Feb 02, 2019
bedspread:
No be only Lagos Ibadan...

Let's see it function for few months..

Oh my goodness.
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by bluecircle470: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s] My bro I don't believe in talkings blabla....

We are all here to see....

Actions and track records don't lie...

I Repeat, these are pictures for Elections and Internet.. nothing more

I can see you’re only pained

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by SEGLIZ: 7:37am On Feb 02, 2019
bedspread:
I am Well Settled where I am by God's Grace...

I warned those around me about votingPmb before the last elections...

The Good GOD who knew I spoke vehemently against this Government took me out of the country.....

A whole lot of my colleagues in der right now are everyday Regreting and cursing the move they made....

Most of my talks here is bore out of the Love I have for My Country....

The Pmb Team as a whole was a false move...
You cannot give what you don't have...

Even with a Gun on my Head, I will not Vote Pmb

this game is ain't for you then, let those who wears the shoes tell where it pinches them.
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by patrickmuf(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2019
Gkemz:
Buhari, a religious extremist entered into an Islamic bilateral agreement with another islamic govt aimed at funding jihardi movement in Nigeria.

May the souls of the innocent citizens of Benue, Plateau, Borno, Yobe, Kaduna, etc who were murdered in cold blood by Buhari's jihardi movement (Fulani herdsmen, boko haram) haunt him till eternity.
You're insane.
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by Sirjamo: 7:43am On Feb 02, 2019
deomelo:

Sadly for you and your evil and bad omen wishing kind, PMB is a finisher and completer, your looting and stealing PDP uncles are world-class project abandoning incorporation.

When was the last time your evil wishing ways prevented PMB from completing projects?

There's got to be more in you people as human beings than hatred, bitterness, frustration and societal nuisance.

The useless regional party even abandon their own headquarters, after looting the money
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by patrickmuf(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2019
bedspread:

Is this the first time you're hearing about this project? A lot of you don't read, you just come here to misinform people.
Whilst PMB might not be your preferred candidate, they're better ways to market your candidate rather than go about hating whatsoever the government does.

2 Likes

Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by TooMuchStuff: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2019
All dis nonsense would be burst by Boko haram or alshabab or Muslims soon. Dem go burn say na Allah send dem
You know what kind of people they are.
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by youngakodex: 8:02am On Feb 02, 2019
SOUTH/ SOUTH, SOUTH EAST PEOPLE NEED TO BE CAUTION THEY ARE THE ENEMIES OF THIS LOVELY COUNTRY UPON ALL THEIR NOISE THEY NEVER FOLLOW THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE THEY ONLY LOBBYING WITH ATIKU WHICH HIS FROM NORTHERN OBI IS A VICE PRESIDENT AND HE HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER SOUTH/ SOUTH, SOUTH EAST AFTER ATIKU IGBO PEOPLE NEED TO BE WISE AND VOTE FOR YOUR CANDIDATE

Donald Duke, a former governor of Cross Rivers State, is the presidential candidate of the SDP.

Kingsley Moghalu, former Deputy Governor of the CBN and Professor of Practice at Tufts University's Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.

Chike Ukaegbu, founder of Startup52, is the presidential candidate of AAP.

AND MANY MORE BUT YOU CAN SHOULD THE RIGHT CANDIDATE AMONG THEM AND STOP FOLLOWING FULANI ATIKU
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by youngakodex: 8:03am On Feb 02, 2019
SOUTH/ SOUTH, SOUTH EAST PEOPLE NEED TO BE CAUTION THEY ARE THE ENEMIES OF THIS LOVELY COUNTRY UPON ALL THEIR NOISE THEY NEVER FOLLOW THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE THEY ONLY LOBBYING WITH ATIKU WHICH HIS FROM NORTHERN OBI IS A VICE PRESIDENT AND HE HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER SOUTH/ SOUTH, SOUTH EAST AFTER ATIKU IGBO PEOPLE NEED TO BE WISE AND VOTE FOR YOUR CANDIDATE

Donald Duke, a former governor of Cross Rivers State, is the presidential candidate of the SDP.

Kingsley Moghalu, former Deputy Governor of the CBN and Professor of Practice at Tufts University's Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.

Chike Ukaegbu, founder of Startup52, is the presidential candidate of AAP.

AND MANY MORE BUT YOU CAN CHOOSE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE AMONG THEM AND STOP FOLLOWING FULANI ATIKU

2 Likes

Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by obi58: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2019
Paid APC apologists like deomelo are such sad people.

See them running their mouth to defend a project with no pictures.

So called pictures have been shown to be false.

How many times in the last 4 years have we not heard about the same propaganda and misinformation tactics.

We are talking about channeling gas to morocco when we have a serious power problem domestically and gas plants in need of gas for power generation.

What a pity

What a pity!
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by Bestbeelieve: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2019
Thank you my brother.....let those who have sense google that image and see what it brings them- Siberia gas pipeline

bedspread:
Projects that are Known and seen due to Elections...

Una well done.... we know una style ...

I can confidently assure u that with Pmb/APC this project will not be completed in 8yrs...

These pictures are for the Internet..... Nothing else..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by Bestbeelieve: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2019
Not only phase 1 na lekki phase 2 smh!!
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by hundredrivas(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2019
Lammyz:
Scam

I knew it was a scam because the land scape did not look anything like Nigerian. Let them be there decieving themselves and not us.
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by Okoroawusa: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2019
bedspread:
No be only Lagos Ibadan...
Let's see it function for few months..
Are u praying that it does not function at all?

Na wa for una for this country o!

After u will tell me that u r a Christian that wants to make heaven.

Mtchew...
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by vioment: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2019
Very funny. There is no pipeline from naija to morocco. When it comes to infrastructure, naija biggest and nicest are churches and mosques built by outsiders. That picture is packaging advertising.
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by timilehin95(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2019
rusher14:

My kids future is well secure, thanks to.tbs sacrifice of their old man.

Worry about yours, for whom every act of corruption you've taught them to accept.
Abeg, pity d guy na
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by Sunmolar(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2019
a vi$ion a mi$$ion.
enemies of progress & mediocres will not like this move by the progressive
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by bedspread: 11:02am On Feb 02, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Are u praying that it does not function at all?

Na wa for una for this country o!

After u will tell me that u r a Christian that wants to make heaven.

Mtchew...
As usual off Point

Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by citizenY(m): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2019
bedspread:

Abeg, carry your rag commit for road.
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by citizenY(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2019
deomelo:

I really don't know why they are always so sad, unhappy, hateful, bitter and hate Nigeria so much?

I agree, cutting the nose to spite the face.... makes them look beautiful.
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by citizenY(m): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2019
bedspread:
I am Well Settled where I am by God's Grace...

I warned those around me about votingPmb before the last elections...

The Good GOD who knew I spoke vehemently against this Government took me out of the country.....

A whole lot of my colleagues in der right now are everyday Regreting and cursing the move they made....

Most of my talks here is bore out of the Love I have for My Country....

The Pmb Team as a whole was a false move...
You cannot give what you don't have...

Even with a Gun on my Head, I will not Vote Pmb

I would have been worried if you were to vote.

Prodigal son, its a weekend, there will be many diners..... plenty dishes, cutlery and napkins or are you picking tomatoes?
Re: Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2019
all na scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Future Of Southern Nigeria If The North Falls To Terrorists / "Negativity Is Noise" - Kiki Osinbajo Slays, Steps Out In Style (Photos) / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.