Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee Gifts Herself 2019 Maserati - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee Gifts Herself 2019 Maserati (1863 Views)

Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee Buys The 2019 G63 AMG / Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee / Adesuwa renee Ogiozee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee Gifts Herself 2019 Maserati by Omankem8(f): 4:51am On Feb 02, 2019
Ceo Adesuwa autos, Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee has gifted herself a 180,000 usd 2019 Maserati for her birthday.

This is a huge feat but I'm not surprised, she is off course the queen of autos. Nothing less is accepted.

Do well to follow her on Instagram @renee5star and patronize her. She is tested and trusted.
No accidental cars or flood cars. Go see for yourself.

Endorsed by celebrities such as bnaira, prettymikeoflagos ,omoniobolo to mention a few. Indeed she stands out in a field of men.

1 Like

Re: Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee Gifts Herself 2019 Maserati by Born2Breed(f): 5:19am On Feb 02, 2019
Super women...that's how they slay.

1 Like

Re: Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee Gifts Herself 2019 Maserati by nifemi25(m): 5:24am On Feb 02, 2019
Enjoy your ride. Am sure you work hard for it

1 Like

Re: Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee Gifts Herself 2019 Maserati by Rextizz(m): 6:57am On Feb 02, 2019
After fvcking random big gods? see premium olosho o?
Re: Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee Gifts Herself 2019 Maserati by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Rextizz:
Dey done come. U sef go Bleep random big goddess na abi u get dick. Act like an adult for once.
Re: Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee Gifts Herself 2019 Maserati by BestDude: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2019
Omankem8:
Ceo Adesuwa autos, Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee has gifted herself a 180,000 usd 2019 Maserati for her birthday.

This is a huge feat but I'm not surprised, she is off course the queen of autos. Nothing less is accepted.

Do well to follow her on Instagram @renee5star and patronize her. She is tested and trusted.
No accidental cars or flood cars. Go see for yourself.

Endorsed by celebrities such as bnaira, prettymikeoflagos ,omoniobolo to mention a few. Indeed she stands out in a field of men.

I dey follow that woman on Instagram. I love her passion and works.

She does clean vehicles ONLY. If you have the money contact her. She has been in this business for years and I wonder why she isn't on nairaland.

Most the cars owned by Celebs are sold by her.
Re: Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee Gifts Herself 2019 Maserati by BestDude: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Rextizz:

You must be silly for speaking ill of her. She is a business person and all her company does is buy cars for Nigerians and ship to Nigeria.... She does a lot of sales. Why not check her up on Instagram?

@Renee5star is her handle.

Even your sister cant compete with her on any level.
Re: Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee Gifts Herself 2019 Maserati by Rextizz(m): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2019
BestDude:

You must be silly for speaking ill of her. She is a business person and all her company does is buy cars for Nigerians and ship to Nigeria.... She does a lot of sales. Why not check her up on Instagram?

@Renee5star is her handle.

Even your sister cant compete with her on any level.
You are too dumb for my liking, if you think she don't Bleep big boys for money, then your stupidity is high as mount Kilimanjaro.
Re: Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee Gifts Herself 2019 Maserati by BestDude: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Rextizz:
You are too dumb for my liking, if you think she don't Bleep big boys for money, then your stupidity is high as mount Kilimanjaro.

you are an slowpoke. Dumb fork, she is married. Why didn't your sister fork to acquire same. Ode.
Re: Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee Gifts Herself 2019 Maserati by Crossbow(m): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2019
This big of issue god tire me.. Can't we just accept she worked for her money? If you like do monkey style, who will give you $180,000 ?

She is a big woman, she doesn't need a big god..

1 Like

Re: Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee Gifts Herself 2019 Maserati by iamrealdeji(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Crossbow:
This big of issue god tire me.. Can't we just accept she worked for her money? If you like do monkey style, who will give you $180,000 ?

She is a big woman, she doesn't need a big god..
But she's only 25 in 2020,the age at which many are undergraduates or just graduated. Tell us how she managed to set up a car dealership in America,how she's able to buy more than 10 cars that are worth an average of 50million each. We all know how the likes of Linda Ikeji,etc made their money at their young ages. How did this girl make hers? We are not fools
Re: Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee Gifts Herself 2019 Maserati by Omankem8(f): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
iamrealdeji:
But she's only 25 in 2020,the age at which many are undergraduates or just graduated. Tell us how she managed to set up a car dealership in America,how she's able to buy more than 10 cars that are worth an average of 50million each. We all know how the likes of Linda Ikeji,etc made their money at their young ages. How did this girl make hers? We are not fools

She's not 25 years. She's 34 years old. And she has been selling cars for over 10 years now. Check her page @Renee5star on Instagram

(1) (Reply)

SOLD OUT Rav4 Tokunbo In Ibadan @9m 08088525399 / Sold. Sold. Sold. Reg. Toyota Matrix For Sale @ 900k / 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid, Selling @ 1,950m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.