Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals (14204 Views)

Rita Dominic: I Was Paid N10,000 For My First Movie Role / Beverly Naya Vs Singer Waje, Who Rocked The Stylish Corporate Outfit Better? / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Banky W's Movie Role As NYSC Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by MhizMuna: 4:55am On Feb 02, 2019
Nigerian singer, Aituaje Iruobe, popularly known as Waje, has explained why she accepted her first movie role.

The singer debuted as an actor in ‘Tunnel’, alongside Femi Jacobs, Patrick Doyle, Nse Ikpe-Etim, among others in 2018.

In a chat with Showtime, the singer explained why she accepted her first movie role. According to her…

“I accepted my first movie role because when I read the script I fell in love with it. I felt it was an interesting story. I was curious as to how I would play the role because I was to play the role of a lady, Sade, who was married, and I’ve never been married.

So, it was interesting to find out how I was going to play the role. It was also about the message in the role, I just wanted to know, and I think it was just curiosity”, she said.

According to her, her first time experience on set was amazing but scary.

“It was amazing because I was scared at first, but I tried my best. Nse Ikpe-Etim is like a big sister to me, she has always been a good friend so she guided me all through. She literally coached me as we went on. She and Femi Jacobs made it an easy task for me.”

Speaking on the media establishment, she recently partnered with Omaumi to set up, she said;

“Hermanes Media has been in existence before now but it wasn’t a formal transaction. We used to come up with ideas so we just thought that it doesn’t make sense if two people are this creative, have been in the industry and have so much to offer and we don’t do it.

We’ve been talking about it for a while so we decided that it’s time we formalize it. You know it gets to a point as a musician that it’s not necessarily about the music, we have more we want to offer our listeners? So Hermanes Media would be a good way to offer more to our listeners”, she said.

https://www./2019/02/movie-role-singer-waje-reveals.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by Buharimustgo16F: 4:56am On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari is not just a degrace but All Apc member's that put this upon Nigeria's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by Onlinealaba(m): 5:04am On Feb 02, 2019
Still on the waje matters, I hail the mods maybe waje will make up for the BBN audition news today, now that you av acted the role wen will you b getting married in reality..lol undecided

Check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by Austema(m): 5:04am On Feb 02, 2019
The guy above me sha, whille am strugling to make FTC, he came and took what belongs to me. With the fresh anointing of Nations-worship am coming with.
Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by Monaco2(m): 5:05am On Feb 02, 2019
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by amalab30(m): 5:08am On Feb 02, 2019
All the past rulers are disgrace with their cheap ideas. Some will be boasting of bringing Phones and Telcos, some will even be boasting of recalibrating out rail lines.

Wherever they are, living or dead, they shall know no peace.

Not only APC or PDP, the past ones too are included. How can a country huge enough - potentially to dislodge China in terms of resources now be looking for crumbs to feed on.

Imagine students are grappling with ASUU Strike. If the institutions are well funded and run, will there be need for these incessant strikes.

They have failed themselves and have failed their families. They will all perish. Until we demand to be freed, by then we can be free. If the youths keep chanting their names, we will never get there.

For me, I don't see them as human beings, they're animals.

Buharimustgo16F:

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by FunctionX(m): 5:09am On Feb 02, 2019
Good For Her

Check my signature and topics for quality and affordable learning and training.
Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 02, 2019
Read to the end

Come to the Light

Good day beloved, the world is full of darkness, many are still in darkness. They are living in darkness. They live contrary to GOD's purpose for them. But the question I am putting forward to you is, are you among those that are in darkness?

Many may not understand what I mean but the truth is that majority of the world's population is living in darkness. While a few are living in the light.

Where do you belong?

How can you differentiate between light and darkness?
Simply put - no direction in darkness, no vision(sight), darkness is full of emptiness, no hope, no help, insensitivity, no joy, fear and so on.

But light is the direction to your every step, vision, fullness, hope, help, sensitivity, joy, courage, strength and so on.

If I am to ask you, which you prefer, you would choose the Light.
You need the Light in life to walk in the right path. Remember that whenever light appears darkness disappear.
Do you want to know if you have the light or you are among the majority still living in darkness?
The difference is Jesus.
Anyone who has given his or her life to Jesus is in the light. He or she has the characteristics of the Light.
I enjoin you to embrace the Light. Stop living in darkness. Start living a life of joy, hope and peace.
Embrace the light today!!!

You may ask how do I embrace the Light?

Give your life to Christ and forsake your old lifestyle - Those things you do and regret doing them, that is above your power to overcome, those sins, those things you don't want others to know you are doing. Come to the Jesus Christ today, He is willing and ready to help you. Be ready to forsake those ways.

If you are ready to forsake those ways and ready to embrace Jesus,

Say the following,
LORD JESUS, COME INTO MY HEART. FORGIVE ME OF MY SINS, I KNOW I HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOU. I AM READY TO FORSAKE MY SINS SO LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME.
I ACCEPT YOU AS MY PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR. COME INTO MY HEART AND TAKE CHARGE OF MY LIFE. THANK YOU LORD FOR THE SALVATION OF MY SOUL.

NOW YOU ARE SAVED. HALLELUJAH!!!

IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THIS STEP, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW (or copy aAND SEND A MESSAGE ( I AM SAVED BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB) to me.

https://m.facebook.com/Christian-Living-107198816643962/?refid=11&ref=opera_speed_dial&__xts__%5B0%5D=11.%7B%22event%22%3A%22visit_page_tab%22%2C%22user_id%22%3A100021271034120%2C%22page_id%22%3A107198816643962%7D

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

SHALOM!!!

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

Share!!!
Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by haryothosyn93(m): 5:27am On Feb 02, 2019
MhizMuna:
Nigerian singer, Aituaje Iruobe, popularly known as Waje, has explained why she accepted her first movie role.

The singer debuted as an actor in ‘Tunnel’, alongside Femi Jacobs, Patrick Doyle, Nse Ikpe-Etim, among others in 2018.

In a chat with Showtime, the singer explained why she accepted her first movie role. According to her…

“I accepted my first movie role because when I read the script I fell in love with it. I felt it was an interesting story. I was curious as to how I would play the role because I was to play the role of a lady, Sade, who was married, and I’ve never been married.

So, it was interesting to find out how I was going to play the role. It was also about the message in the role, I just wanted to know, and I think it was just curiosity”, she said.

According to her, her first time experience on set was amazing but scary.

“It was amazing because I was scared at first, but I tried my best. Nse Ikpe-Etim is like a big sister to me, she has always been a good friend so she guided me all through. She literally coached me as we went on. She and Femi Jacobs made it an easy task for me.”

Speaking on the media establishment, she recently partnered with Omaumi to set up, she said;

“Hermanes Media has been in existence before now but it wasn’t a formal transaction. We used to come up with ideas so we just thought that it doesn’t make sense if two people are this creative, have been in the industry and have so much to offer and we don’t do it.

We’ve been talking about it for a while so we decided that it’s time we formalize it. You know it gets to a point as a musician that it’s not necessarily about the music, we have more we want to offer our listeners? So Hermanes Media would be a good way to offer more to our listeners”, she said.

https://www./2019/02/movie-role-singer-waje-reveals.html

This Ashewo is also talking now and some fools still take or look up to her as their role model on NL
Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by Davash222(m): 5:43am On Feb 02, 2019
Money was involved, that’s why. Stop saying nonsense!!
Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by Lhimeet(m): 6:01am On Feb 02, 2019
Davash222:
Money was involved, that’s why. Stop saying nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15am On Feb 02, 2019
There is ALWAYS a first time....
Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by Nature8(m): 6:16am On Feb 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by Jamal090(m): 6:27am On Feb 02, 2019
Plots of land available for sales at Opic, Isheri Estates Community, Isheri-Olofin.

1) 665sqms, right on the main road, just 4mins drive after Channels Television and 10mins drive from the main community entrance.. This property can be used for commercial purposes.
Price - 25 million
Title - Global C of O
Neighbours;
Channels Television
Cradville Montessori
Riverside College
Riverview Estate
Lonnex Gardens

Survey plan available upon request by serious buyer

2) 655sqms, just 2 mins Trek from main road junction, 4mins drive after Channels Television and 10mins drive from main community entrance.

Price - 20 million
Title on property - Global C of O
Neighbours;
Channels Television
Cradville Montessori
Riverside College
Riverview Estate
Lonnex Gardens

Survey plan available upon request by serious buyer

3)327sqms, 2 mins trek from main road junction, 4 mins drive from Channels Television and 10mins drive from main community entrance.

Price - 8 million
Neighbours - same as above

survey plan available upon request by serious buyer

4) 655sqms available just 3mins trek from main road junction, 4 mins drive after Channels Television and 10mins drive from the main community entrance.

Price - 10 million
Neighbours - same as above

survey plan available upon request by serious buyer

Call/WhatsApp 07010816900 or 07068736170

https://www.nairaland.com/4986941/c-o-plots-land-available
Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Na money matter, make she stop the lies
Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by kingthreatz: 7:42am On Feb 02, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:

Your grammar is a disgrace to your parents and education.
Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by highdon(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2019
This morning, I wanted to use Buhari as my profile picture and I thought, what if I want to remove him and he refuse?

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by Kingsleydr(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by HenriB: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
grin
highdon:
This morning, I wanted to use Buhari as my profile
picture and I thought, what if I want to remove him
and he refuse?

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals by Dertbv: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
It's funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? / Uti Nwachukwu Calls Out Instagram Users Always Begging For Money / OJB Jezreel's Birthday Is Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.