Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Doctors In The House Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please (956 Views)

Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Please by kanayo74(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2010
i have been having this funny feeling as if i swallowed a peebble or substance that

got stuck in my throat. and it moves up and down on my neck.

please i would like to know what causes it and what can be done to prevent it.
Re: Doctors In The House Please by keeptrying: 12:27am On Aug 20, 2010
you can book appointment with an ENT who will use a scope to see what is going on. your primary doctor can also order for an X-ray of the neck.if you feel pain you may want to go to your doctor sooner.did you have difficulty with swallowing,did you feel like a lump in your throat? how long have you been experiencing it.(note: i am not a doctor, i am a nurse.doctor in the house may answer your question better) smiley
Re: Doctors In The House Please by kanayo74(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2010
i dont have that much difficulty in swallowing, just that when i swallow i feel the food or dring passing what looks like a lump in my throat.
just started feeling it about three days back.
saw a doctor and she said that she cant see any thing in my throat.
she later gave me a worm expellant ( ZENTEL) and another drug thatt was for ucler and excess gas.

I really need to know more about this and what causes it.
Re: Doctors In The House Please by keeptrying: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2010
if your doctor cannot see anything through the x-ray.you may want to book and appoinment with a ent or GI doctor.did you feel this sesation with every meal? did you take enough fluid with your meal?did you experience heartburn with it. take the mediacation the doctor gives you,it may be of help

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Side Effects Of Family Planning? / Antenatal Care / Is There A Solution To A Convulsion Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.