Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,036 members, 7,828,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal (11551 Views)

Ekweremadu Reveal The Federal Agency In Nigeria Responsible For His Ordeal In UK / 2023: Apc Working On One Lie That Will Return Pdp To Power – Pgf Dg / ‘Release our certificates of return’ – PDP senator-elect, others tell INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by Muttee: 6:21am On Feb 02, 2019
The Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu stated this while addressing the mammoth gathering at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium, Enugu, during the flag-off of the Enugu State presidential campaign at the weekend.

He said: “Today, we have assembled to showcase our love for the PDP. And we have reasons to do so.

“PDP is the party that gave our people the President of Senate of this country. They gave us Deputy President of the Senate. They gave us the National Chairman and Secretary of the PDP. They gave us the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN. They gave us the Minister of Finance. They gave us the Chief of Army Staff for the time since after the civil war. They gave us the Inspector General of Police. In fact, they gave us a sense of belonging.

“But since the PDP lost power at the centre, we lost all these. Now, we are going back to power. Now, we are believing that with our own son as the Vice President and our sister as the First Lady, we will return to power. So, this is down to our people”.

In terms of infrastructure, Ekweremadu said the PDP started the Second Niger Bridge, that the PDP also gave the South East “access to the international community through the international airport, just to name but a few”.

“So, the PDP has done so much for us, but the good news is that the party is even ready to do more for us.

“Therefore, when we go to the polls on 16th February 16, we will vote Atiku Abubabar as President and Mr. Peter Obi as his Vice President, and return all the PDP candidates to the National Assembly. We will do the same on 2nd March and return our Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, and all our House of Assembly candidates”, he added.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Why-we-will-return-PDP-to-power-Ekweremadu-Reveal.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by StupidInyamiri: 6:22am On Feb 02, 2019
Happy election month. Don't forget to carry out your threat..."I have my PVC"...exercise your civil right...vote wisely, vote Buhari...don't handover your future to those who'll only enrich their friends and give amnesty to looters.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by helinues: 6:23am On Feb 02, 2019
Ekweremadu playing smarts politics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by zakim(m): 6:24am On Feb 02, 2019
Good luck
Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37am On Feb 02, 2019
PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!
GOD FORBID BAD THING!!

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by Buharimustgo16F: 6:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Come 16 of this month we be the end of that evil mumusident that call himself a President in Aso Rock......Vote Atiku, Obi to get Nigeria working Again

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by kaen1317: 6:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Sacrosanct and non negotiable

1 Like

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by pawesome(m): 6:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Yes
Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by chozzy: 6:37am On Feb 02, 2019
For me, it's not about party - PDP or APC.

Buhari has failed woefully and is grossly incompetent.

Atiku may not be the Messiah but is obviously a much
better candidate than the current dullard

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by Omeokachie: 6:38am On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari has failed woefully

Now the APC are using the CCB to protect corrupt officials in their government by refusing to make their assets declaration form public.

A man who give safe haven to thieves is not any different from a thief.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by Alexandro15: 6:39am On Feb 02, 2019
Please Nigerians, let us come out and vote out this disgrace of a president. Let us not just sit at home, and repeat the mistake of 2015.
Vote Atikuobi and get this country working again...

9 Likes

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by 1Dray(m): 6:40am On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
Happy election month. Don't forget to carry out your threat..."I have my PVC"...exercise your civil right...vote wisely, vote Buhari...don't handover your future to those who'll only enrich their friends and give amnesty to looters.

We won't vote bigots, we won't vote nepotism, we won't vote dullards.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by krepstone72: 6:41am On Feb 02, 2019
What's good for the driver and passenger is also good for the goods, I've Seriously Atikulated, the gods are Solomonic in nature! PDP all the Way!!

1 Like

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:41am On Feb 02, 2019
This one just dey deceive D Mumu Atiku

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by idamokoemmanuel(m): 6:42am On Feb 02, 2019
The more reasons why we should return PDP is because Nigerians were more comfortable with PDP in power than APC.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by KINGDOS: 6:42am On Feb 02, 2019
According to Obasanjo, buhari is a man who lay claim to a sanctimonious veneer of bogus integrity With the intent to deceive gullible zombie nigerians.

Any back to daura loading

1 Like

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by KINGDOS: 6:42am On Feb 02, 2019
According to Obasanjo, buhari is a man who lay claim to a sanctimonious veneer of bogus integrity With the intent to deceive gullible zombie nigerians.

Anyway back to daura loading

2 Likes

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by Ayoswit(f): 6:42am On Feb 02, 2019
If you vote APC for second term, wetin you gain? Let's vote out this government ruled by cabals on the 16th and get Nigeria working again.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by Afonjas: 6:43am On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari told Nigerians that killer herdsmen are not from Nigeria, that they are from other West African Countries but Buhari wants Nigerians to surrender/donate their ancestral land to the immigrant Fulani Jihadist herdsmen for peace to reign.
Buhari is behind major terrorism against Christians going on in this country

No single Fulani herdsmen has been prosecuted for all the killings they carried out and still carrying out
Buhari has refused to arrest Miyetti Allah rather the defence minister supported the killer herdsmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

1 Like

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by daddytime(m): 6:43am On Feb 02, 2019
Before I even read the body of the story I had already guessed it would be about positions because that is all and nothing more matters to you self-centered megalomaniacs.

How has positions given benefited the ordinary man on the street of the SE. Abi the Northerners wey dey rule since don transform all their people lives?

I only pity people who fall for your sweet talks and innuendos. The truth is, all you know is how to guard and protect your personal interest because you can't imagine to see yourself as a mere benching senator.

PDP opened the South East to the international community my ass...I was expecting you to keep naming PDP's achievement there but you cunningly said " to mention but a few".

Wayo thieves...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by Firefire(m): 6:43am On Feb 02, 2019
Is because of the below statement against Buhary by God Almighty.

APC is the most fraudulent party in the world. God hates liars and killers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by KenOne: 6:43am On Feb 02, 2019
Ike Ekweremadu has just indicted himself and PDP by accepting that PDP did not give the South-East infrastructure for 16years.

PDP gave us senate and deputy president, CBN governor, finance minister, chief of army staff, PDP chairman, PDP secretary, inspector general of police.

So the only infrastructure to South-East by PDP according to Ekweremadu is just starting the 2nd Niger bridge and gateway to international community.

If you get all these appointment under PDP without infrastructure wetin you gain, my brothers wetin una gain ooo.

6 Likes

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by princechiemekam(m): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Yes vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by Firefire(m): 6:45am On Feb 02, 2019
Afonjas:

Buhari told Nigerians that killer herdsmen are not from Nigeria, that they are from other West African Countries but Buhari wants Nigerians to surrender/donate their ancestral land to the immigrant Fulani Jihadist herdsmen for peace to reign.
Buhari is behind major terrorism against Christians going on in this country

No single Fulani herdsmen has been prosecuted for all the killings they carried out and still carrying out
Buhari has refused to arrest Miyetti Allah rather the defence minister supported the killer herdsmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

1 Like

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by NaijaMutant(f): 6:46am On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

Regrettably, your future has already been sold to Alh. Isa Funtua undecided
Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by NobleAngell(f): 6:46am On Feb 02, 2019
Good luck on that mission of futility.

1 Like

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by Seetto: 6:50am On Feb 02, 2019
BUHARI IS A THIEF, HE IS A CRIMINAL
Buhari supporter ,. I can swore with my last blood buhari has not stolen dime from Nigeria common wealth, God knows buhari will never steal, he is not a criminal

ATIKU IS A THIEF, HE IS CORRUPT.
Atiku supporters, yes we know atiku is a thief, but he is a kind thief, he will steal and he will allow others to steal

Like if u think buhari is a thief
Share if u think atiku is a thief

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal by kcmichael: 7:00am On Feb 02, 2019
One thing I like about PDP is thatvthy like ranting online.they ranted during Edo,ekiti,osun,and on do election but today how far Keep ranting ,by Feb 16 you will cry blood again.Pmb will win convincingly .mark my word

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Fayemi Asks FG To Help Out States Financially / Abia Commissioner, Ndukwe Will Fight Back If Removed - Aide Warns Ikpeazu / Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.