Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Lady Competed With Her Sister To Have Sex With Their Dad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Competed With Her Sister To Have Sex With Their Dad (717 Views)

Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Competed With Her Sister To Have Sex With Their Dad by unclesuruoffi: 6:36am On Feb 02, 2019
A lady who competed with her sister to have sex with their dad, has been arrested alongside her 39-year-old father for incest. 

The 21-year-old lady identified as Samantha H. Kershner, had been in an intimate relationship with her father, Travis E. Fieldgrove since September 2018 in Grand Island, Nebraska, U.S. Court records showed that Fieldgrove and Kershner who were charged with felony incest in both Hall and Adams counties, were married at the Adams County courthouse in Hastings. 

The lady who told the police she learned of her father’s identity nearly four years prior after asking her mother to introduce her to Fieldgrove, according to the affidavit, said she competed with her sister to have with their dad because she was jealous. She told the police she was in a “ jealous competition with her half-sister regarding who could have sex with their father.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/02/lady-competed-with-her-sister-to-have-sex-with-their-dad/

lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Lady Competed With Her Sister To Have Sex With Their Dad by StupidInyamiri: 6:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Crazy

This 2019 has come and gone in my head.

I am waiting for around 2021/2022 when the Buhari doubters are driving on roads like Europeans, entering trains like Londoners, and sitting in nice international airports like Americans. I am waiting for what their comments will be then �
Re: Lady Competed With Her Sister To Have Sex With Their Dad by umarshehu58(m): 6:38am On Feb 02, 2019
Wow
Re: Lady Competed With Her Sister To Have Sex With Their Dad by olureignforever: 6:41am On Feb 02, 2019
Children from hell
Re: Lady Competed With Her Sister To Have Sex With Their Dad by pointblank247(m): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2019
Fear dey catch me for what Western world can do

(1) (Reply)

Evil Man Who Killed Taxify Driver And Stole His Vehicle Arrested In Lagos / Cultists Kill 500-level Cross River Varsity Student (PHOTO) / Nigerian Blogger Reveals How Popular Author Raped His Five Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.