Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Will Not Shield Anyone Brazen Enough To Embezzle Public Funds, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Shield Anyone Brazen Enough To Embezzle Public Funds, Says Buhari (456 Views)

Garba Shehu: Cartel, NIPOST Staff Colluded To Embezzle Stamp Duty / Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party / "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Shield Anyone Brazen Enough To Embezzle Public Funds, Says Buhari by malagu: 6:58am On Feb 02, 2019
I will not shield anyone brazen enough to embezzle public funds, says Buhari https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=3214

Re: I Will Not Shield Anyone Brazen Enough To Embezzle Public Funds, Says Buhari by Buharimustgo16F: 7:08am On Feb 02, 2019
You Need to go Hospital First because we know say that ur sickness done start again.......
Re: I Will Not Shield Anyone Brazen Enough To Embezzle Public Funds, Says Buhari by haladadon: 7:09am On Feb 02, 2019
Gandollar Ganduje

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Shield Anyone Brazen Enough To Embezzle Public Funds, Says Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:09am On Feb 02, 2019
Then instruct CCB to release the assets declaration forms of your officials requested by PUNCH.

Thank you in advance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Shield Anyone Brazen Enough To Embezzle Public Funds, Says Buhari by NaijaMutant(f): 7:10am On Feb 02, 2019
Recent events has shown that Buhari has lost his self awareness (He doesn't even know himself) undecided

I'm convinced that Buhari doesn't know what he's saying undecided
Re: I Will Not Shield Anyone Brazen Enough To Embezzle Public Funds, Says Buhari by Davash222(m): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2019
But you shielded and endorsed Ganduje.
Re: I Will Not Shield Anyone Brazen Enough To Embezzle Public Funds, Says Buhari by olajizz01(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2019
Davash222:
Whether Ganduje is guilty or not, he has no power to remove a sitting governor.
Re: I Will Not Shield Anyone Brazen Enough To Embezzle Public Funds, Says Buhari by gssdobi: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2019
Davash222:
.The rule of law won't allow him to do otherwise,but,if you are too impatient you can carry out jungle justice yourself.
Re: I Will Not Shield Anyone Brazen Enough To Embezzle Public Funds, Says Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 8:56am On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari is a failure in all ramifications.
Mentally unstable,bereft of ideas to improve the economy,physically deaf,blood thirsty,vindictive and a smooth criminal.

Re: I Will Not Shield Anyone Brazen Enough To Embezzle Public Funds, Says Buhari by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2019
Its either this man is confused or he is not the one saying this.
Re: I Will Not Shield Anyone Brazen Enough To Embezzle Public Funds, Says Buhari by jamezman(m): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2019
Ahswear the rams and cows in buhari's ranch is more enlightened and sensible than Buhari and his

Zombie supporters.

(1) (Reply)

Our Grouse With Ambode, By Lagos Assembly Members / .. / Polls: Lagos, Kano Leads With Highest Voting Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.