Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' (51448 Views)

New Amnesty Boss, Otuaro Launches Restaurant Built By Ex Militant, Egberi Papa / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by Oritsewhandey(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
post=75341610:
Hahahahaha cheesy grin wink.

For more JOKES: TEXT Egberi Papa 1 to 419!

cheesy wink cheesy grin wink
No wonder Buhari has boosted your GRILL BUSINESS.
ATIKU is the best candidate.
Buhari is the worst president ever in Nigeria.
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by Oritsewhandey(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
post=75341610:
Hahahahaha cheesy grin wink.

For more JOKES: TEXT Egberi Papa 1 to 419!

cheesy wink cheesy grin wink
No wonder Buhari has boosted your GRILL BUSINESS.
ATIKU is the best candidate.
Buhari is the worst president ever in Nigeria!
Vote for PDP! Power to the people.
PDP! PROGRESS
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by flowx(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Another Elder Orubebe in making...
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by chozzy: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
Atiku will take back Nigeria to the very people who has been holding us back.

Buhari may not be a youth but he represent transition. He is taking the country back to the people.

We can not afford IBB, OBJ & DANJUMA again

Buhari is the true bridge.
#HappyFeBuhari
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by Dollabiz: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
no landslide by earthquake. we need another change. we are tired of this effortless change
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by Mjmik3667: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
See prove below

Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by Bridget95(f): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
Parada:
When will this delusion stop ?
Atiku PDP is hoping to win the SW pls those of your supporting Atiku btw Jonathan in 2015 n Atiku 2019 who was more assured of wining the SW ? Your answer is enough for your conscience.

I can only talk for my region I also know that Atiku will seat blood before he can win Buhari convincingly in his own state of Adamawa.
more than half of Lagos who are from other regions will vote Atiku.
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by KanwuliaExtra: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
Oh jes o!

Even by AIR SLIDE and by SEA SLIDE! grin
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by victordaimond: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

Buhari may not be a youth but he represent transition. He is taking the country back to the people.

Buhari is the true bridge.
#HappyFeBuhari
brigdge to poverty abi which one?....what do you say buhari is bridging I'm not understanding you......lemmee ask you a question,are you blind?cant you see the evil this man is doing everywhere?.....I just tire 4 my naija people
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by Oricha79(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
He thought the election will be decide by south/south and south east votes.
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
Confirm ....everly proudly atikulated primate....

Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by forayfleo(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Parada:
When will this delusion stop ?
Atiku PDP is hoping to win the SW pls those of your supporting Atiku btw Jonathan in 2015 n Atiku 2019 who was more assured of wining the SW ? Your answer is enough for your conscience.

I can only talk for my region I also know that Atiku will seat blood before he can win Buhari convincingly in his own state of Adamawa.
the place were he gave job to the people, are u okay or you people have planned to write the result yourselves.
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by shugabasbn: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
In the church someone say please vote for someone who will not embezzle your money n the congregation say stop campaigning for Buhari and I now asked my self why are we like this

1 Like

Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by 912(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
wickyyolo:
The APC strong holds have fallen.

We expect votes from SS, SE , NC to win the election.

Sai Atiku

You just gave a formula that shows Atiku will lose. Those three geopolitical zones are the smallest in terms of the number of eligible voters. Based on voters registration records, the number of voters in the northwest is more than those in the south-east and south-south combined. The total number of voters in the west is more than the northcentral (and we have not even included the northeast yet). With the way, the Southeast and south-south are attacking Buhari and supporting Atiku, his (Atiku's) credibility in the north is dwindling. Right now he is more of an Igbo man than a northerner.

So do your maths well and you will realize that no one can win an election in Nigeria by relying mainly on votes from the SE, SS and NC

1 Like

Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by galadima77(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Jackrich Foundation that year.

Anyway, NC,.SE and SS is locked down for Atiku/Obi

Which North Central are you reffering to? Abeg Deliver ur side to your choice candidate and leave our NC for us to decide abeg..

1 Like

Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by magzey: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
Meanwhile please read my qualifications grin grin

Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by magzey: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Let keep confusing the flat heads angry grin grin

Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by PVision2020(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
lol... So says a glorified lout who can't loose the lace of ojukaiye's shoe even in his hometown Buguma.
You think national politics is like the esusu, cultism and militant politics you guys play in ASALGA ba?

1 Like

Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by koyeni(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ok

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by ebenholer2(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
a great mistake it will be for Nigeria to vote Buhari again as the president.
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by Chinashopping84: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
ok

check my siggy
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by NextBuhari: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

Buhari is the true bridge.b
#HappyFeBuhari
Those names you mentioned are the people who see Nigeria as their personal company and estate. If Buhari wins, Nigeria will be taken back to its original owners-Nigerians. This is why they and their lackeys are fighting the battle of their lives oust Buhari.
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by amina88: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Their eyes go soon see the difference between coconut and karnel
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by Omon605(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=Odingo1 post=75359913]Free and fair election, Atiku will win
SS, SE, NC, NE and 30% NW.

Atiku will win, that is why Buhari is trying to rig the election. [/quote

Sorry if I may ask, have you been to NC, be and nw? If you have not been to those zones please just relax your because I currently reside in Abuja and I visit almost all those states because of my work. Atiku best showing within those zones will not be more than 15 to 30 % even if the election in conducted in heaven without any interference.
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by dukeprince50: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=Amahzing post=75359977][/quote]timaya is Egberipapa of Bayelsa, this one is just Egberipapa.
sobomabo is from Rivera state not bayelsa though
Re: Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' by jinxet2000: 6:07am On Feb 03, 2019
Whoever thinks Nigeria is makimg progress under Buhari is not matured to differentiate good governance and bad governance. Good governance starts with freedom of speech . does Nigerians have freedom of speech?
Good governance means balanced leadership processes. With the marginalized group of people in government shows there's no good governamce.
Good governance will translate to sharing national wealth strategically. With civil servants begging for 30,000 doesn't show that.
Finally, for a nation to prove economical healthy doesn't take more than 6months. It shouldn't take all the time we are told things are changing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo / Samuel Godstime Chukwubuikem Draws Jacob Zuma Within 2 Hours In Imo / Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.