Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her (19759 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A / Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Bambam On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
ashawo in d making
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by baby124: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Estellie:
Bamike is a beautiful name though.

Nigerians...We judge people like we are so perfect and flawless meanwhile we do worse behind the curtains
Very beautiful name. It means God, help me take care of him/her.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by rattlesnake(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Waste
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
Foolish couple. Naxo village pipu go de use 4g network uptop their matter
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by avrex3k(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
Sometimes u wonder how people think in this country is unthinkable. angry
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Ritaifedi3: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Edithfavourite:
A quite lovely Nigerian couple have proven that they are indeed super fans of Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Bambam.

This couple went as far as naming their first and newborn baby boy after the reality tv star.
The couple who recently welcomed their baby boy named him Oluwabamike Bamgboye (BamBam).

His lovely mom shared the picture on her Instagram handle with the caption:

It’s clear from the lady’s posts and the naming of their baby that they are die-hard fans of the reality TV star.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/couple-who-are-die-hard-fans-of-ex-bbnaija-star-bambam-name-their-first-child-after-her-photos/

make I here.
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by citruslimited(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=Edithfavourite post=75341373]A quite lovely Nigerian couple have proven that they are indeed super fans of Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Bambam.

This couple went as far as naming their first and newborn baby boy after the reality tv star.
The couple who recently welcomed their baby boy named him Oluwabamike Bamgboye (BamBam).

His lovely mom shared the picture on her Instagram handle with the caption:

It’s clear from the lady’s posts and the naming of their baby that they are die-hard fans of the reality TV star.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/couple-who-are-die-hard-fans-of-ex-bbnaija-star-bambam-name-their-first-child-after-her-photos/

The Independent National electorial commission, ( INEC ) of Nigeria.
Has released a new song in preparation for the up coming election !

Watch the video on the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsr3oppbYtc
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Ayobami7(m): 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by paparazzi1987(m): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
when your daughter start giving Mouth Action now una go dey complain
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by wisdomkid: 12:09am On Feb 03, 2019
Eco99:

Well zooming in to view the face of the baby ...
The face looks like someone with a confused destiny so... the name is appropriate.

#Eco99#]

Insulting a child, how low can you go?
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Herlertah(m): 2:22am On Feb 03, 2019
Eco99:

Well zooming in to view the face of the baby ...
The face looks like someone with a confused destiny so... the name is appropriate.

#Eco99#]
I have always found your comments irritating (despite the fact you always manage to be ftc on most post)
But this is actually funny...lol
And I agree with you
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by AreaFada2: 4:52am On Feb 03, 2019
I hope the child doesn't inherit their stupidity. shocked shocked
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by mechanics(m): 6:43am On Feb 03, 2019
amaniro:
be careful what you wish for. Before your child go nack your husband for toilet grin
hmmmm.
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Orpe7(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2019
They should be ready for that child to knack in the toilet too
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by bankolebank(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2019
PUBLIC NOTICE!!! i met a young guy at the Abuja bbnaija audition centre on Saturday 2nd Feb 2019, who complained about how bad the sun was affecting his eyes, so i decided to take off my Ray Ban sun glasses to help this dude.... All of a sudden this guy disappeared on me and i don't have any contact detail about this guy, but i heard him telling someone he finished from UNI LAG, and studied psychology and he is presently serving at Abuja. This guy in question is on dreads , not tall, dark in complexion and slim. One of his finger nail is kind of dented or coming off. Pls here is my contact detail 08102226312. Please help rebroadcast until he gets this message. This guy was very unfair and not honest. I only tried and offered to help at my own expense and now am regretting why i offered to help. Pls lets learn to be sincere and appreciate what pple do so that pple will offer to help us , our attitude is what makes pple not to want to help others. I actually got that shades as a gift from someone so dear to me and i really need it by any means pls. Am placing a bounty on this guy, any one who knows this guy or gets the guy will be rewarded greatly i promise. My contact 08102226312
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Fixitgood(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2019
Them go fvck that pikin for bathroom one day.
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Olatara(f): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Of all the housemates, I love Bambam more, she is calm and that has helped her achieve a lot. I like Khloe too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Stuns In Traditional Outfit / Ubi Franklin & Son Rock Matching Jerseys / This Lagos Girl Olivia Adewumi Selfie Got Instagram Shaking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.