Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) (7674 Views)

Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) / Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) / 2023: Traders Declare Support For Osinbajo (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by helinues: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
na wa you o

Where is the picture oga?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by sammy99(m): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2019
All dis APC zombies sef thought dey can infect southsouth and southeast with der zombeism.

Wot do dey even take us for sef?
Do dey think we are like afonjas?

Dey shud av even collected it and vote against dem sef but i think dis is d best idea make dem know say we no dey joke wen we say southsouth and southeast issa goal for atikuobi 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by OAUTemitayo: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2019
DrGoodman:

All I see are APC members, the market was shut and oSINbajo was standing outside.
You and progressive reasoning are two parallel lines, no sane person should expect a concord between the two.

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by abes(m): 8:56am On Feb 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
na wa you o

You said the market gate was shut, did Osinbajo and his crew jump the fence to gain access into the market?

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by AskProf: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
you have no idea why I'm supporting Buhari,... Everything is about money with you people chai!

Tell us, why?
Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2019
See how market be like pig house.

South south indeed.

Mtchew!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by tinsel: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
na wa you o
You are too big for this kind of thing.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by senatordave1(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2019
kolaxed98:
See how market be like pig house.

South south indeed.

Mtchew!
Am sure tonyebarcanista has abandoned the thread.he is no different like other pdp trolls and liars like precisionfixed,rushdie,racoon.he is filled with hatred for buhari but tries to mask it.provide common pix to prove your story,you ran

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by senatordave1(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2019
sammy99:
All dis APC zombies sef thought dey can infect southsouth and southeast with der zombeism.

Wot do dey even take us for sef?
Do dey think we are like afonjas?

Dey shud av even collected it and vote against dem sef but i think dis is d best idea make dem know say we no dey joke wen we say southsouth and southeast issa goal for atikuobi 100%
Sen Babafemi Ojudu

He (VP Yemi Osinbajo) woke up in the morning and dashed to the airport for Yola in Adamawa State to address the annual conference of the Lutheran Church. He stood for 40 minutes without a prepared speech and held the mammoth crowd spell bound.

He moved on from there to Uyo where he did a home visit, visitations to a market in Ikot Ekpene and another in Uyo township.

We thought he was done, suddenly he asked the convoy to stop on the street of Uyo and thousands of people joined him shouting APC and Sai Baba.

We did about two kilometers on the road and with admirers of our party pushing, shoving and making their way to shake hands with him and take selfies.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo addressing the crowd in Akwa Ibom on Friday
From the Street Walk we drove to Ibom Hotels, a good distance from the town and entered a hall filled with men of God. Several questions thereafter he kept going strong on his faith and self discipline being his guide.

Down in a bigger hall were about a thousand business men and entrepreneurs were waiting to be addressed on their concerns on business, government policies as it relates to the South South and Akwa Ibom State.\

READ: Social Investment Programmes to reach more Nigerians – Osinbajo

He calmly took their questions. I heard one in the audience said “this man is a genius”. There was no issue he failed to address from water ways to Oku Iboku Paper Mill Industry, Aluminium Smelting Company at Ikot Abasi to Coastal rail as well as the recurring issue of fighting corruption.

As a younger person with about four years in between us my legs were already reluctant and failing to obey me. He keeps going on and on and you begin to wonder what about this professor and pastor?

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo visits the family of Edem Okon Akpan in Nsit Atai LGA, Akwa Ibom
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo visits the family of Edem Okon Akpan in Nsit Atai LGA, Akwa Ibom
As at writing it is 9.05 pm and he is still talking , marketing the government and its policies, dispelling negative perceptions and winning souls for our party and government.

I have been part of campaigns since 1999 when I traveled around with an uncle who who was a top member of the Unity Party of Nigeria, my foray into campus politics, professional unionism down to my work with Bola Tinubu in 1999 and the Ekiti engagements I have never seen anything like this.

I am sneezing as I am writing and my nose running with Dr Ebi Awosika passing tissue paper to me but my principal is still bouncing as if he just got up from bed at the crow of the cock at dawn. I thought I was strong here is someone stronger than strong.

You know what he must still get to Lagos tonight and he will drive to Ogun State for an engagement. What a life? What a day? What a man?

Buhari will get 40% here

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by senatordave1(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2019
I see emmanuel enoidem,luke and bassey Albert abandoning udom after the nass polls.even Tonye has started shifting support elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by mercenary: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2019
Akwa Ibom people are not like the other hungry cowards
N10 thousand naira a few week to election is vote buying
Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33am On Feb 02, 2019
abes:

You said the market gate was shut, did Osinbajo and his crew jumped the fence to gain access into the market?
It ws said to be shut is just a figurative way of saying the people didn't give him attention. SMH

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2019
senatordave1:
I see emmanuel enoidem,luke and bassey Albert abandoning udom after the nass polls.even Tonye has started shifting support elsewhere
How did you arrive at your conclusion?
Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by abes(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
It ws said to be shut is just a figurative way of saying the people didn't give him attention. SMH

Either way, you're wrong, just admit it. Bye

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
OH MBOM! SEE FRUSTRATION!! ����������������

Akwa Ibom Traders Shut the gates of Market against Vice President Yemi Osinbajo

¶Reject the APC Led federal Government's 10k Traders moni, express contentment with Gov Udom Emmanuel's 2billion naira revolving interest-free loans to Traders.

Traders in Urua Oto protest against the federal government loans..

Ikot Ekpene Traders reject 10,000 naira Traders money...

I am an Akwa ibomite and I say you are a liar.

He never went there for Tradermoni but to engage the market association on the plan of the FG for them and that was where he gave the address on Entrepreneur bank.

Everyone gave him a rousing welcome as he totally locked down the market.

You are not an akwa ibomite and you come here to declare lies.

It was a huge success yesterday and the Nsima Ekere guber rally he attended later was an even bigger success

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by Ojiofor: 9:45am On Feb 02, 2019
Osinbajo is the most useless VP in history.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by paq1: 9:45am On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
Dankwambo's right hand man, Bala Tinka who is Atiku's campaign DG in Gombe decamps to APC ahead of PMB's presidential campaign in Gombe.
That is a no event. For buhari to be hunting for defectors at this eleventh hour, it is game over for him.
Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by paq1: 9:47am On Feb 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

He never went there for Tradermoni but to engage the market association on the plan of the FG for them and that was where he gave the address on Entrepreneur bank.

It was a huge success yesterday and the Nsima Ekere guber rally he attended later was an even bigger success
Pained pele. PDP will win akwa Ibom with a landslide. I pity akpabio.
Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
Tetehjewels:

[/s]
Say the truth and shame the devil

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2019
abes:

Have you helped someone today?
Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2019
abes:

Have you helped someone today?
Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by helinues: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

Oga, where is the picture of the market that was shut?

Btw, the guy is from Akwa Ibom which you are not

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2019
helinues:

Oga, where is the picture of the market that was shut?
Btw, the guy is from Akwa Ibom which you are not
He's an Akwa Ibomite in diaspora
Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by paq1: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2019
senatordave1:

Sen Babafemi Ojudu

He (VP Yemi Osinbajo) woke up in the morning and dashed to the airport for Yola in Adamawa State to address the annual conference of the Lutheran Church. He stood for 40 minutes without a prepared speech and held the mammoth crowd spell bound.

He moved on from there to Uyo where he did a home visit, visitations to a market in Ikot Ekpene and another in Uyo township.

We thought he was done, suddenly he asked the convoy to stop on the street of Uyo and thousands of people joined him shouting APC and Sai Baba.

We did about two kilometers on the road and with admirers of our party pushing, shoving and making their way to shake hands with him and take selfies.

From the Street Walk we drove to Ibom Hotels, a good distance from the town and entered a hall filled with men of God. Several questions thereafter he kept going strong on his faith and self discipline being his guide.

Down in a bigger hall were about a thousand business men and entrepreneurs were waiting to be addressed on their concerns on business, government policies as it relates to the South South and Akwa Ibom State.\

READ: Social Investment Programmes to reach more Nigerians – Osinbajo

He calmly took their questions. I heard one in the audience said “this man is a genius”. There was no issue he failed to address from water ways to Oku Iboku Paper Mill Industry, Aluminium Smelting Company at Ikot Abasi to Coastal rail as well as the recurring issue of fighting corruption.

As a younger person with about four years in between us my legs were already reluctant and failing to obey me. He keeps going on and on and you begin to wonder what about this professor and pastor?

As at writing it is 9.05 pm and he is still talking , marketing the government and its policies, dispelling negative perceptions and winning souls for our party and government.

I have been part of campaigns since 1999 when I traveled around with an uncle who who was a top member of the Unity Party of Nigeria, my foray into campus politics, professional unionism down to my work with Bola Tinubu in 1999 and the Ekiti engagements I have never seen anything like this.

I am sneezing as I am writing and my nose running with Dr Ebi Awosika passing tissue paper to me but my principal is still bouncing as if he just got up from bed at the crow of the cock at dawn. I thought I was strong here is someone stronger than strong.

You know what he must still get to Lagos tonight and he will drive to Ogun State for an engagement. What a life? What a day? What a man?

Buhari will get 40% here

When govt bootlicker talk you know them. Buhari won't smell 20% in akwa Ibom. I only pity akpabio a true pdp blood now in wilderness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by helinues: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

He's an Akwa Ibomite in diaspora

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by UncletC: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2019
abes:

you like reading nursery school books..... update your reading comprehension....Tonye is not wrong, just that you don't have understanding of words higher than come, go, sit, bring, stand..... how many person did you see arguing over shutting? even when someone is helping to explain, you are still bent on ignorance ...didn't you do English in school, hope you know metaphor, simile, irony, opposite in meaning, do you know poem, literature etc?
Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by Okoroawusa: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol

Bros,u don dey shift mouth o!

You r too big for this at least on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

I laugh at you and your useless childish lies because I was there LIVE!!!

I will post my own video of the rally and pictures of the market and reception.

I was in both places you this liar.

Below are pictures.

Let me upload the video on YouTube so I can paste it here

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by nelcliff(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
Dankwambo's right hand man, Bala Tinka who is Atiku's campaign DG in Gombe decamps to APC ahead of PMB's presidential campaign in Gombe.

Outdated update..

Trending: Akwa Ibom Traders shut down market..

See you at the other side of the day.. Mr Zombie.
Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

Her is the video. Freshly uploaded on YouTube

Bloody liar. The crowd was crazy. I was positioned near the front but behind me was massive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDGcvduAjtE
Re: Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2019
Where are the shut gates?

Anyway, what is #10,000 supposed to do for a trader? Is that transport money or what?

APC = PDP but most Nigerians can't see that.

TonyeBarcanista what do you stand to gain for lying for the PDP online? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Ibrahim Bomoi’s Election As Yobe South Senator / Bola Tinubu Is A Religious Bigot / How's The Power Situation In Your Area??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.