Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

How The Devil Attack Your Prayer Life. (7). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Devil Attack Your Prayer Life. (7). (208 Views)

Deeper Life: 7 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Which He Later Abandoned / How The Devil Attack Your Prayer Life. (5). / How The Devil Attack Your Prayer Life. (2). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Devil Attack Your Prayer Life. (7). by Revadebola: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2019
HOW THE DEVIL ATTACK YOUR PRAYER LIFE. (7).

Continued From Yesterday.

Luke 10:38-42 (KJV)
"Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house. And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word. But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her".

The above scripture shows that Mary got her priority right and she was disciplined to be focus on spending time with the Lord Jesus Christ.

You need a great deal of discipline to be focus to pray.

Make your prayer life your priority and do not allow anyone or activities distract you from prayer.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

PLAGIARISM IS WRONG. DON'T EDIT THE POST BEFORE SHARING IT.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page,
"Charles Adebola Ministries

(1) (Reply)

Religious Programmes On Air / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/02/19 / The Way To God's Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.