Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why Does The Devil Attack My Faith? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does The Devil Attack My Faith? (128 Views)

How The Devil Attack Your Prayer Life. (5). / How The Devil Attack Your Prayer Life. (2). / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The Devil Attack My Faith? by DeliveranceFire: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2023
Why Does The Devil Attack on Your Faith?- Part 1

A decision to serve God always come with a cost attached. This is because you have a destiny in God which must be fulfilled. The gains are splendid but the path to those gains is littered with much pain. If you would indeed serve God, you need to pass through the pains to get to where the gains are.

Exodus 5:1-2
And afterwards Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness. And Pharaoh said, Who is the Lord, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the Lord, neither will I let Israel go.

Whenever the thoughts of serving God flashes through your mind, it comes also with expectations. You desire to have freedom from sin, grow in dominion over the works of the devil, get a powerful liberation from demonic oppressions and live a life full of testimonies. These and more are God's desires for you but there's a Pharaoh in your life - the devil. His desires are the complete opposite of what God wants for you.

From the very moment you desire to serve God, Satan's focus turns on you. You become an important target. This is because a new recruitment into the service of God is a potential threat for the devil. The devil will resist you with all his might. Many troubles would come your way. The devil can't afford to watch another 'Jesus' emerge from the followers of Christ. A child of God committed to God's service is a sure arrow in God's hands against the kingdom of darkness. So Satan says "I would not let him go. I will never give him the liberty to serve God "

Understanding the Satanic Strategy

After Moses had announced God's words to Pharaoh, telling him God wants the children of Israel to go serve Him in the wilderness. What was Pharaoh's response to the children of Israel?

Exodus 5:9
"Let there more work be laid upon the men, that they may labour therein; and let them not regard vain words."

Satan's strategy is to increase the unpleasant situations in your life. More troubles, more suffering, more woes, more calamities. Have you ever noticed that the moment you give your life to Christ, all hell seems to be let loose on you? You're not alone. The troubles of life increase, the storms beat much harder against the ship, and your world seems to have turned upside down. It's the same story for all those that be of faith. Everyone has been there. This is the stage where some backslide and go back into the world. Some even become atheists. This is Satan's strategy to stop you from moving any further into the deep things of God. But the Scriptures say "...we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul." Hebrew 10:39

Satan's Ultimate Goal
"Let there more work be laid upon the men, that they may labour therein; and let them not regard vain words."

Satan's ultimate goal is encapsulated in the last words of Pharaoh in the above verse, "Let them not regard vain words His ultimate goal is discouragement and unbelief. The goal is to get you discouraged and faithless. He wants you to distrust God and conclude that any spiritual experience you might have had so far was a sham. If you refuse to guide your heart, you could get so angry with God that you wouldn't even want to hear the Word of God preached anymore.. If you allow this to happen, Satan has won. It almost succeeded with the children of Israel but God was extremely merciful. They started regarding God's words as vain words. Moses went and delivered the word of assurance and hope to them in the midst of increased hardship "but they hearkened not unto Moses for anguish of spirit, and for cruel bondage." Exodus 6:9

Satan's Hardships Is a School of Faith

The most important thing in your walk with God is your faith in Him. Without it, nothing else matters. Faith is the core ingredient of the new life in Christ. While Satan works his way into your life to batter you, God uses it to better your walk with Him. In those early days of your journey, the first work God is doing on you is to build your faith in the midst of unpleasant life experiences. This hardship and increased attacks of the devil prepare you for supernatural manifestations.

The supernatural is hinged on faith. Without battling the lion and the bear, you're not prepared to face your Goliath. When God gives you victory over the attacks from hell, you should some day be able to say like David unto your Goliath. "[I]The Lord that delivered me from the lion and the bear would deliver me from the hands of this uncircumcised philistine.[/I]" Every child of the Kingdom has a supernatural destiny in God. Don't allow Satan to snatch yours.

Notice how David became an international celebrity after his supernatural victory over Goliath. His destiny came to limelight. But, he was actually made in the wilderness in the midst of wild animals. His confidence in God in the war against Goliath was spurred on by his experience with God in the desert when he was face to face with death in the hands of lions and bears.. David survived. Many others have survived. You will also survive in Jesus name. Your story will not be different from that of those who have now become your reference point for victory and conquests.

The economy may be hard. Things may not be working for you. Your loved ones might have forsaken you. Even your fellow Christian brethren may not be there for you. But God has not forgotten you. Like the children of Israel, God will certainly take you to your Canaan. The machinations of hell not withstanding. This time, this moment and the sufferings they bring don't last. They're there to produce faith in you. To make you to witness God's power in your own life so that you can fulfil your supernatural destiny through faith. Like David, you'll go places if you faint not. Paul therefore enjoins you:

Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 2Timothy 2:3

Blessed are you if you know these things, and more blessed if you do them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Devil Attack My Faith? by ItShallPass: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2023
DeliveranceFire:
Why Does The Devil Attack on Your Faith?- Part 1

A decision to serve God always come with a cost attached. This is because you have a destiny in God which must be fulfilled. The gains are splendid but the path to those gains is littered with much pain. If you would indeed serve God, you need to pass through the pains to get to where the gains are.

Exodus 5:1-2
And afterwards Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness. And Pharaoh said, Who is the Lord, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the Lord, neither will I let Israel go.

Whenever the thoughts of serving God flashes through your mind, it comes also with expectations. You desire to have freedom from sin, grow in dominion over the works of the devil, get a powerful liberation from demonic oppressions and live a life full of testimonies. These and more are God's desires for you but there's a Pharaoh in your life - the devil. His desires are the complete opposite of what God wants for you.

From the very moment you desire to serve God, Satan's focus turns on you. You become an important target. [/b]This is because a new recruitment into the service of God is a potential threat for the devil.[/b] The devil will resist you with all his might. Many troubles would come your way. The devil can't afford to watch another 'Jesus' emerge from the followers of Christ. A child of God committed to God's service is a sure arrow in God's hands against the kingdom of darkness. So Satan says 'I would not let him go. I will never give him the liberty to serve God "

Understanding the Satanic Strategy

After Moses had announced God's words to Pharaoh, telling him God wants the children of Israel to go serve Him in the wilderness. What was Pharaoh's response to the children of Israel?

Satan's strategy is to increase the unpleasant situations in your life. More troubles, more suffering, more woes, more calamities. Have you ever noticed that the moment you give your life to christ, all hell seems to be let loose on you? You're not alone. The troubles of life increase, the storms beat much harder against the ship, and your world seems to have turned upside down. It's the same story for all those that be of faith. Everyone has been there. This is the stage where some backslide and go back into the world. Some even become atheists. This is Satan's strategy to stop you from moving any further into the deep things of God. But the Scriptures say "...we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul." Hebrew 10:39

Satan's Ultimate Goal
"Let there more work be laid upon the men, that they may labour therein; and let them not regard vain words."[/b]

Satan's ultimate goal is encapsulated in the last words of Pharaoh in the above verse, "[I]Let them not regard vain words[/I] His ultimate goal is discouragement and unbelief. The goal is to get you discouraged and faithless. He wants you to distrust God and conclude that any spiritual experience you might have had so far was a sham. If you refuse to guide your heart, you could get so angry with God that you wouldn't even want to hear the Word of God preached anymore.. If you allow this to happen, Satan has won. It almost succeeded with the children of Israel but God was extremely merciful. They started regarding God's words as vain words. Moses went and delivered the word of assurance and hope to them in the midst of increased hardship "but they hearkened not unto Moses for anguish of spirit, and for cruel bondage." Exodus 6:9

Satan's Hardships Is a School of Faith

The most important thing in your walk with God is your faith in Him. Without it, nothing else matters. Faith is the core ingredient of the new life in Christ. While Satan works his way into your life to batter you, God uses it to better your walk with Him. In those early days of your journey, the first work God is doing on you is to build your faith in the midst of unpleasant life experiences. This hardship and increased attacks of the devil prepare you for supernatural manifestations.

The supernatural is hinged on faith. Without battling the lion and the bear, you're not prepared to face your Goliath. When God gives you victory over the attacks from hell, you should some day be able to say like David unto your Goliath. "[I]The Lord that delivered me from the lion and the bear would deliver me from the hands of this uncircumcised philistine.[/I]" Every child of the Kingdom has a supernatural destiny in God. Don't allow Satan to snatch yours.

Notice how David became an international celebrity after his supernatural victory over Goliath. His destiny came to limelight. But, he was actually made in the wilderness in the midst of wild animals. His confidence in God in the war against Goliath was spurred on by his experience with God in the desert when he was face to face with death in the hands of lions and bears.. David survived. Many others have survived. You will also survive in Jesus name. Your story will not be different from that of those who have now become your reference point for victory and conquests.

The economy may be hard. Things may not be working for you. Your loved ones might have forsaken you. Even your fellow Christian brethren may not be there for you. But God has not forgotten you. Like the children of Israel, God will certainly take you to your Canaan. The machinations of hell not withstanding. This time, this moment and the sufferings they bring don't last. They're there to produce faith in you. To make you to witness God's power in your own life so that you can fulfil your supernatural destiny through faith. Like David, you'll go places if you faint not. Paul therefore enjoins you:

Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 2Timothy 2:3

Blessed are you if you know these things, and more blessed if you do them.

Thank you OP.
Re: Why Does The Devil Attack My Faith? by orisa37: 7:51am On Dec 17, 2023
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE DEVIL TO ALWAYS ATTACK THE RICHES AND WEALTH AND ALL THE SOFT SPOTS OF ALL BELIEVERS.
Re: Why Does The Devil Attack My Faith? by AbuTwins: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2023
Hmmm!
Re: Why Does The Devil Attack My Faith? by FxMasterz: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2023
This is very rich!
Re: Why Does The Devil Attack My Faith? by DeliveranceFire: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
ItShallPass:

Thank you OP.

You're welcome brother. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Look At The Skies? / Bbc Documentary On Late T. B. Joshua Os Scoan (video) / Victor Ad Share Testimony Video Of How T.B Joshua Anointing Oil Heal His Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.