Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show (6627 Views)

Int'l Womens Day: Empowered Women Should Empower Other Women - Clara Kronborg / Rita Daniels Honoured At 85th Birthday Of Modupe Clara Edozien / Clara Osayuware Uwaifo Is Dead! Charles Novia's Mother Dies On New Year Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2019
Clara Chizoba Kronborg is the CEO of CCK Ventures, a production company based in Denmark. Among all that she has done and is doing, Women’s World Show is one very close to her heart because everything about it reflects her life, desire and passion, the struggles to survive and finally her vision to use her VIOCE for the voiceless.

She said, “having worked as a marketing assistant in a sector that 70% clients were women. Having grown up where women live in the shadows of men with zero Voice. I knew I wanted to be a part of paradigm shift, I knew I wanted to make a difference but before that could be achieved, I had to learn to listen to my own inner voice.
It remained a thought in me until 2009 , I became restless, nothing I earned satisfied me, so, I fired my boss…..I quit my job because I knew it was time to birth something greater, to give life to a vision, a desire, a passion, hence the birth of WOMEN'S WORLD television talk show in Nigeria in the year 2010.

Oh, you may not have heard of it because my voice wasn’t loud enough.
...... ''I WAS DRIVEN BY ZEAL BUT HAD ZERO KNOWLEGDE OF WHAT I WAS GETTING INTO, BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT I STARTED ANYWAYS''.

However, eight years has passed, we are in a better place now, Women's World Show has been reborn, same concept, same passion, same goal and better knowledge. Women’s World Show has evolved, I am mentally, physically and academically equipped, and haven travelled around the globe I have a better knowledge of the world beyond Nigeria and Africa and the knowledge has GIVEN me greater insight on issues that affect African women and children and put me in a better position to discuss and confront them.

Women’s World Show is a television talk show that uses the breakthrough moment and the testimonies of successful women to inspire, elevate and motive other women. We do not measure success by the amount of money in one’s pocket but by the story behind the glory and the daily efforts at sustaining it. We believe that every woman’s story matters because every woman do have a story.
Clara said, "After I moved to Europe few years ago, I studied the entertainment industry in Denmark, I could only see black women on television when they were being projected as low life, prostitutes and the sorts, this is inspite of the many black women in Denmark and other parts of Europe that are successful and have worked hard to be where they are in their chosen careers ".

That is why in Women's World Show, we interview women from different ethnic, cultural and religious leaning with the end goal of creating a platform where women’s voices are heard.
This is a platform created to lend a strong voice and support to every woman irrespective of colour, ethnicity and culture. A place where women get the right they deserve, some called it feminism we call it making our voice heard. Our vision is to make women’s world show an emblem of Unity among women, a platform where women support women, women uplift women and simply where we teach you how to fish rather than giving you fish. Yes! Women’s World Show is going global on television and online platforms starting from my home country, Nigeria (where it all started)and Denmark (my country of residence)

Talking about teaching women how to fish rather than giving them fish. we have so many life changing job opportunities as we are collaborating with lots of female entrepreneurs’, organizations and companies, who believe in our mission to HELP WOMEN ACTUALISE THEIR DREAMS. This we do through Clara Chizoba Kronborg Foundation.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/international-media-personality-clara.html?m=1

Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2019
FIND OUT MORE
Website www.womensworldshow.com
Instagram| womensworldshow
Facebook | womensworldshow
Twiiter | womensworldshow
You tube: womensworrldshow tv
Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by Lucky5966: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
Next
Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by celebgistz: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by freemanbubble: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
Isoright
Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by Charlesdonald(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
She is so pretty and I love what she is doing
Kudos to her
Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by theoldpretender(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
OK...kicking off on Youtube. Hopefully, it grows from there.

1 Like

Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by jerflakes(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Her Mouth Is good for blôwjõb

4 Likes

Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by Giftedhands123: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
Charlesdonald:
She is so pretty and I love what she is doing
Kudos to her
How about you praise her for the latter and leave the former out of it.

5 Likes

Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by Tunasco4u(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
OK
Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by kingthreatz: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by Jimbadly: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Sorry to say this, but she's really fugly even with the heavy make up in all the pics.

Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by Creativebae(f): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
I really love seeing ladies being useful like this, greater heights maam..God bless our hustle
Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by Charlesdonald(m): 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
Giftedhands123:

How about you praise her for the latter and leave the former out of it.
blood of Zachariah
Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by viralgarage: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
Kizz Daniel Breaks The Internet With is Inspirational Jokes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UG51EVCOEU
Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by wink2015(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
Clara Chizoba Kronborg is the CEO of CCK Ventures, a production company based in Denmark. Among all that she has done and is doing, Women’s World Show is one very close to her heart because everything about it reflects her life, desire and passion, the struggles to survive and finally her vision to use her VIOCE for the voiceless.

She said, “having worked as a marketing assistant in a sector that 70% clients were women. Having grown up where women live in the shadows of men with zero Voice. I knew I wanted to be a part of paradigm shift, I knew I wanted to make a difference but before that could be achieved, I had to learn to listen to my own inner voice.
It remained a thought in me until 2009 , I became restless, nothing I earned satisfied me, so, I fired my boss…..I quit my job because I knew it was time to birth something greater, to give life to a vision, a desire, a passion, hence the birth of WOMEN'S WORLD television talk show in Nigeria in the year 2010.

Oh, you may not have heard of it because my voice wasn’t loud enough.
...... ''I WAS DRIVEN BY ZEAL BUT HAD ZERO KNOWLEGDE OF WHAT I WAS GETTING INTO, BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT I STARTED ANYWAYS''.

However, eight years has passed, we are in a better place now, Women's World Show has been reborn, same concept, same passion, same goal and better knowledge. Women’s World Show has evolved, I am mentally, physically and academically equipped, and haven travelled around the globe I have a better knowledge of the world beyond Nigeria and Africa and the knowledge has GIVEN me greater insight on issues that affect African women and children and put me in a better position to discuss and confront them.

Women’s World Show is a television talk show that uses the breakthrough moment and the testimonies of successful women to inspire, elevate and motive other women. We do not measure success by the amount of money in one’s pocket but by the story behind the glory and the daily efforts at sustaining it. We believe that every woman’s story matters because every woman do have a story.
Clara said, "After I moved to Europe few years ago, I studied the entertainment industry in Denmark, I could only see black women on television when they were being projected as low life, prostitutes and the sorts, this is inspite of the many black women in Denmark and other parts of Europe that are successful and have worked hard to be where they are in their chosen careers ".

That is why in Women's World Show, we interview women from different ethnic, cultural and religious leaning with the end goal of creating a platform where women’s voices are heard.
This is a platform created to lend a strong voice and support to every woman irrespective of colour, ethnicity and culture. A place where women get the right they deserve, some called it feminism we call it making our voice heard. Our vision is to make women’s world show an emblem of Unity among women, a platform where women support women, women uplift women and simply where we teach you how to fish rather than giving you fish. Yes! Women’s World Show is going global on television and online platforms starting from my home country, Nigeria (where it all started)and Denmark (my country of residence)

Talking about teaching women how to fish rather than giving them fish. we have so many life changing job opportunities as we are collaborating with lots of female entrepreneurs’, organizations and companies, who believe in our mission to HELP WOMEN ACTUALISE THEIR DREAMS. This we do through Clara Chizoba Kronborg Foundation.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/international-media-personality-clara.html?m=1

That name "KRONBORG" sound danish. Is she married to a danish man?
Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by Fixedgame2948: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
See below
Re: Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show by mechanics(m): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
She use style run away from Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rudeboy (P-SQUARE) Cries Out To His Twin Brother Mr P As He Looses All His Packs / Disney High School Musical Comes To Nigeria / Man Born Without Limbs Nick Vujicic Shares Photos Of His Wife And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.