Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Buy Clickbank University And Get Bonus - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Clickbank University And Get Bonus (342 Views)

Buy Bitcoin Storm And Get Bonus / Easy Way To Get Bonus On Afrbtc.com In Which Use The Invitation Code A000063 / 10 Paying Affiliate Sites As An Alternative To Clickbank To Make Money In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Clickbank University And Get Bonus by kenvinq: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2019
Clickbank University 2.0 Review: Is it Worth The Cost?

Product Call: Clickbank University
Item Owners: Matt Hulett, Adam Horwitz, Justin Atlan
Marketed Cost: $47 each month
Upsells: $594.
Score: 90/100.
More Details: https://www.socialleadfreak.com/clickbank-university-2-0-review/

Update 2018: I wrote this initial review back in 2014. It's quite popular, so I wanted to upgrade it this year to show any changes. Overall, the program has actually not changed much. It's still a great way to discover how to build a service releasing your own details products. Nevertheless, I do wish to clear up one piece of confusion before we get started.

Clickbank University has actually considering that included a set of trainings for affiliates. It's great training, however not my # 1 choice. If you want to be an affiliate and build affiliate websites, then you are better off discovering that stuff from this affiliate training center. They have actually been around for 12 years, and have produced countless success stories (a few of which I've personally mentored, considering that 2012).

Even if you do wish to offer your own digital products, CBU is a great choice. However I don't advise you buy whatever Clickbank wants you to purchase, so keep checking out for more details.
What Is It?

Clickbank University is a training center and neighborhood on how to produce your own details products to offer online. You can also discover how to market other people's items via affiliate marketing.

The quality of training is very high, and the community is somewhat active. The price is quite high however not unreasonable for what you get. I believe this might be a great product for someone looking to market information via their own details item noted on Clickbank, but not for somebody seeking to earn money in affiliate marketing.

Clickbank University Members Area.

Typically I have to deal with scam artist attempting to squeeze every cent out of me on sales pages, so Clickbank's uncomplicated sales page was a pleasant surprise. They are clear about what you will be doing inside the members location, and what your money will pay for.

There were two things that put me off on their sales page:.

The new, updated variation of the sales page emphasizes fear mongering. They have a long discussion about how Google's Deep Mind robots are going to take our jobs and to remain appropriate we need to operate at home. Come on people, you have a legitimate training center and do not need to play that kind of game. Offering info products online is not going to save us from the robot revolution.
I also do not like that they try to offer me a $600 product prior to I even access my first purchase!

About The Builder 2.0.

This is landing page structure software application they attempt to sell you after you purchase your $47/month membership. Why ought to I pay $600 for this when I might purchase Thrive Designer for $67. That's an excellent landing page contractor that integrates with WordPress, suggesting you can host your site ANYWHERE. There are plenty of other landing page plugins for WordPress as well. With Builder 2.0, you are needed to host at Clickbank, so you're stuck with them for life!
income gushing marketing.

Bleh. Please. Hype like this is absurd.
Inside Clickbank University 2.0 Members Location.

screenshot inside cbu members location including 5 locations of the website.

Inside CBU 2.0, you'll see there are a couple of tabs. In order to get access to all the lessons, you need to fill out a type and request it. Otherwise, the lessons are drip-fed on a schedule. The main training is going to be the "vendor" training. You'll discover how to develop a customer avatar, set up a landing/sales page and funnel, getting your product on Clickbank, then scaling your organisation. Each area of the training has a number of videos, and they vary for 3-25 minutes long.

There's a lots of material, so Clickbank University deserves the rate if your are producing your first product and trying to discover how to offer it online!
Clickbank University 2.0 Vendors Lesson List.

You'll likewise have access to the Clickbank University Forum, where you can get in contact with other members, and exchange ideas. The forum portion of the program has enhanced drastically in the previous 3 years. It's still not nearly as active as my # 1 advised affiliate training program, but the material is far more focused on product creators, rather than item affiliates. So, my initial evaluation of Clickbank U. still stays the exact same: It's an excellent place for item developers, however affiliate training is simply kind of an add-on benefit.

Are you simply starting your first online organisation and not exactly sure whether you want to be an item creator or affiliate? Personally, I choose being an affiliate. It's not as glamorous as owning your own product, however I believe it gets much closer to the idea of passive income. Check out how affiliate marketing creates passive income much better than any other kind of business.
What I Liked About Clickbank University (Upgraded).

The main training center concentrates on item development, which is various from a lot of other "earn money" systems that I review. Product creation can be an extremely rewarding online organisation if you create a high quality product( s) and can drive traffic to your website. (They did include an affiliate area, which I'm going to cover below. ).

You can make more loan if you have an excellent e-mail sequence for e-mail marketing, and a lot more money if you have good rewards for affiliates to start doing the selling for you.

I didn't watch all the videos offered to me, however the ones I saw were very candid, high quality, and provided genuine insight into how online marketing works. I saw a couple of about how to consider an item to offer, how to drive traffic to your website, and the fundamentals of how affiliate marketing works on Clickbank.

There is a ton of information to read, so if you join Clickbank University, you'll have plenty to keep you busy. Beginners will definitely gain from training, as well as low-intermediate to intermediate level online marketers. I think if you have experience and have actually just not found luck with your previous campaigns, you might discover the information quite standard, and might just gain from later training modules (which I was unable to see).

Great Deals Of High Quality Lessons.

There are weeks and weeks of lessons within CBU. They are a mix of in person video, plus over the shoulder video. There's likewise a downloadable written portion (green arrow in the image listed below) where you can see standard highlights from the video part. Though I love video, composed things is much easier to review. No need to see a 20 minute video again to just get a refresher!
Website Builder (Contractor 2.0).

Initially I was against the Site Contractor since I assumed it was just another CMS like WordPress. Too bad they really didn't make it clear in the primary sales video. I skipped all the upsell scrap since I actually hate the upsell procedure that a lot of business force us through. Nevertheless, after examining it a bit, I believe it might be helpful for product creators. Having a pre-set funnel method and landing page contractor might help some newbies stay on track.

It can even help you build your membership location, and other elements of your business utilizing a cookie-cutter design program. That will save you a great deal of time, especially as a beginner!

This is a way to assist you produce a site for your own product that essentially integrates with Clickbank to make selling this product much easier. I believe this is a cool idea, and for folks aiming to create their own digital product, this would be a worthwhile financial investment. But remember, you're now paying $47/month for CBU members area ($ 564 annually), PLUS $594 for the contractor. Your yearly cost of company operation just jumped to over $1,000. Likewise, bear in mind that this might lock your site into their contractor, so if you choose to alter to outside hosting at some point, I'm not sure how that process goes.

If you are major about producing and selling your own digital products online, you need to prepare yourself for such an investment. It's still a million times cheaper than a traditional company, but not as low-cost as being an affiliate.

More Active Neighborhood!

When I initially reviewed Clickbank University, I was very important of their support system and neighborhood. Lots of questions were unanswered, and emails were not reacted it. It was a ghost town. However, 3 years later, it looks like things have picked up a bit.

It's still not a prospering neighborhood of instant answers and repairs to issues, but it's considerably improved. You can see from screenshots below that there are new concerns published almost daily, and that there are a number of responses per thread. Some individuals react in rather a lot of detail. Experienced members are assisting newbies, and people are exchanging details to help enhance each others' businesses. Amazing!
Frequency of Questions and Number of Responses.

Example of Thorough Answer.

Example of Expert Assisting a Newbie.

Weekly Q&A Webinars.

Now, included with your membership, are weekly webinars for asking questions. I am going to participate in one today to see how it goes, and report back when I have more details.
YouTube Ads Refresher Course + Copywriting Course.

This is another portion of the training that will teach you how to market your item and/or site with YouTube advertisements. On top of that, there's a brief guide for discovering how to compose advertisement copy. These are not extensive, but they are consisted of in your "library", and can help you get traffic to your landing page.

What Clickbank University Could Enhance.

More Examples Of Products And Affiliate Sites.

The toughest thing for someone getting going is figuring out what to offer, whether they are a product creator or affiliate. It would be fantastic if Clickbank spent a long time revealing sites and products that are doing a great job. I comprehend this can be difficult, because lots of product and website creators do not want their hard work copied by a lot of students! Nevertheless, examples of successful entrepreneurs doing the exact same thing you're doing would be good for inspiration.

More Traffic Examples.

Traffic is the body and soul of a company. Without traffic, you simply aren't going to generate income online, no matter what you're offering or what company design you're utilizing. There is an entirely different tab for traffic in the members area, so I had high expectations. However, it's restricted to a few videos about Facebook Marketing, then some things about Instagram.

What about Facebook pages?
What about natural search traffic through Google and Bing?
What about paid advertisement spots?
What about other social media platforms?
What about material development? Blogging? Keywords?

They could do a LOT more with the traffic section of their site, although I guess you could ask questions about this things in their weekly Q&A Webinars.

More Concentrated Webinars.

The webinars are great, and it's nice that you can ask any question you desire. Nevertheless, they are not really organized. I listened to one from August, which was just an audio recording with a bunch of random questions. I think if they had a weekly topic that was focused on a portion of constructing an online organisation, then it would be easier to search through the subjects to find things that intrigue you. How are we expected to make the most of these webinar recordings when they are all simply random subjects from the entire world of online marketing?

At the very least, some type of records and tagging system revealing which topics were covered would assist, and make these webinars more useful, specifically for somebody like myself who has a little bit more experience online.

I likewise participated in a recent webinar (Sept 2017), and much of the material was newbie questions about how to handle time and how to get started. Those will be fascinating for a genuine rookie who's just curious about internet marketing, however for somebody seeking to take action, I saw extremely little "direction". The vast majority of the webinar was simply looking at a fixed screen (CBU members location).
What I didn't Like About CBU.

I've considerably decreased the number of things I formerly disliked about this product. There used to be multiple problems with upsells, lack of support, and problem with the members area. I have actually erased about 1,000 words of content on this page as of late 2017 even if they repaired the issues. No product is best though!

Are Locked Modules Truly for My Advantage? (Upgraded).

Obviously a great deal of people complained about the locked training, since it seems to be more opened now. You can resolve weeks 1-3 without any special gain access to. Nevertheless, to open the rest of the training, you have to send them an e-mail.

To me, this seems cumbersome. Formerly, they lured us with an annual subscription in order to open all the training, which was a complete insult. So their present setup is a substantial enhancement. Their thinking is that by locking the training you can keep people on track in the lessons and not skip ahead.

Nevertheless, I still think I'm wise sufficient to determine what to do myself. I'm an adult, not a 5-year-old. Simply gim me the lessons male.

Previous Criticism!

Clickbank University started as really average product. It did not live up to the buzz, despite the fact that I believed it was good. There were 2 specific things that pissed me off, so I wish to leave them here.

# 1: Their affiliate manager composed me an e-mail to ask me to get rid of criticisms from my review, including my remarks about support issues and community activity. However, when I responded with some follow up concerns, they did not react. OK, I think I was right.

# 2: I attended an "educational" webinar from Clickbank (March 2, 2015) just to see what they were teaching and if the quality had actually improved. I was sorely disappointed in what I saw. The webinar was merely an advertising tool to sign up to Clickbank, and absolutely nothing was truly taught at all.

In fact, they invested about the first 10 minutes of the webinar telling us how it's restricted seating and if we leave we can't get back in. It really stank of the 'incorrect scarcity' that gurus like to utilize.

The most absurd part is that is was about setting goals for 2015, however the date they released it remained in March. Um men, you're 2 complete months too late. I had actually received other alerts of webinars in the past, so I do not know if they are simply recycling the exact same webinar every number of weeks, or what.

The whole thing was really disorganized and uninformative. Horwitz and Atlan bumbled through a powerpoint (showing us their notes, eliminating some of the film magic), and spit out a lot of normal junk about "do not be a servant to the male", and "live a life of monetary flexibility". Some of these methods were poor efforts as marketing mind control by informing us to state things to ourselves like "I require to take control of my life!".

Truly, really poor quality things people. I can't say if this is reflective of the webinars inside the CBU community, but this one was a real turn-off.

Affiliate Marketing Training at CBU.

Sadly, the affiliate training inside Clickbank University is just not very good. It's most likely worth a $97 one-time cost, however not a recurring commission. There's no interaction! Why should I be paying a regular monthly charge for something fixed like videos?

Plus, the kicker, is that the videos are at least two years old without updates. They reference a website called Elance, which was combined into Upwork.com a minimum of 2 years earlier. So the videos are old.

Don't get me wrong, the majority of the details inside the affiliate training is great for newbies. There's lots of information about how affiliate marketing works, what an e-mail list is, and how your "funnel" collaborates with your list, and assists you make sales. There's quite a few videos. Apparently it's an 8-week course, but I think an inspired individual might finish in two weeks.

The main thing this whole area is missing out on is detailed lessons. Yes, we require a list, but how do we sign up to Aweber or Mailchimp? What are the distinctions? Yes, we need a capture page, however can you show me some examples? There's a lot of telling us how stuff works, but I wanted more proving of how stuff works.

I also observed that they referenced the most "popular" item in Clickbank, a woodworking item which has actually been outed as a rip-off. Unfortunately, it seems that Clickbank hasn't truly cleaned up their act in terms what kind of items they enable on their platform.

Also, know that they highlight creating a squeeze page, then just go over paid traffic techniques like Facebook Advertisements and Instagram Shoutouts. First of all, Facebook is really strict about squeeze pages. I had actually a number of rejected due to the fact that they were "generate income plans" (their words, not mine), so an easy page discussing how to "earn money online" will not pass their moderators. Will the exact same hold true with health/fitness pages?

Overall, this was not an excellent set of trainings. It was worth a listen, but there are better affiliate training and traffic generation items out there.
Final Evaluation.

Clickbank University is a good item that deserves the monthly subscription cost of $47/month. I believe that for somebody aiming to create and promote their own digital details item through Clickbank, this is most likely going to be your best investment. If you are an "professional" in something and wish to generate income off of your knowledge, now's the time to start!

Nevertheless, I do not like their marketing strategy of "upsells", and the affiliate training was lacking compared to likewise priced products.
Re: Buy Clickbank University And Get Bonus by WorriorPlus: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Buy Clickbank University And Get Bonus by WorriorPlus: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
You need Clickbank University Trainings to succeed with Clickbank affiliate program.

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Supplier In KANO / I Need Paper Egg Crate Manufacturer / Ecobank Assures Customers Of A Memorable Valentine!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.