Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Get Paid Directly To Your Bank Account With This Online Legit Side Hustle... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Paid Directly To Your Bank Account With This Online Legit Side Hustle... (1274 Views)

Can You Combine This Newly Online Legit Partime Biz Income With Your Present Job / Do You Need A Legit Side Hustle In 2020? / Get Paid Directly To Your Account With An Investment Of N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Directly To Your Bank Account With This Online Legit Side Hustle... by moneyissues(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2019
I have gotten another Legit Platform, this time with Prove of payment. Wow this is Great.
Register n get funded with $10 ,with Each person u refer u get $2.
Biko rush now n register n thank me later.

https://padowallet.com/user/signup.php?invite=PADOocvXtgC

This is the wallet with a difference ooo. U get paid directly to ur BANK ACCOUNT anywhere in the world, u get to RECEIVE PROFIT on a daily basis n ones u get up to $50 in ur commission wallet u can withdraw straight. Which company can beat that? No delay, join me now n smile to the Bank. It's not hard to understand, very easy, anyone can join.
Re: Get Paid Directly To Your Bank Account With This Online Legit Side Hustle... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
Am sure by now you realise that PADO WALLET is SCAM,as at when you did this advert,you thought they would pay you.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tried Mini Importation Business?? / What Business In 2021 Would Generate Atleast 50K Monthly With A 500K Startup. / How To Mine Litecoin For Free At Home 2022 And Make $10 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.