Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Used To Spend Money On Stupid Things - Ice Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Spend Money On Stupid Things - Ice Prince (1098 Views)

Morachi Blasts Mr. Spell Dede Nne & Those 'Making Stupid Things Popular' / Ice Prince Flaunts His New Hairstyle (Photos) / "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Spend Money On Stupid Things - Ice Prince by odun360(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2019
Panshak Zamani, a singer-rapper professionally known as Ice Prince, says he was extravagant during his early days in the music industry.

The artiste made the disclosure during the Off-The-Top show where he drew memories of his younger self.

“I was young and naive and all I wanted to do was to just ‘ball’ (spend extravagantly). But credits to my manger who helped me balance my account,” he said.

“I was spending money on stupid stuffs, yes, but he made sure we acquired a house.”

Image result for Ice Prince
While commenting on whether he is pressured to always release hit records, Ice Prince explained that he is at a point in his career where such things are no longer a source of concern.

“As an artiste, you have to get to the point where it’s beyond dropping a hit record. Sometimes, I want to drop a song and talk about my late mom for example. I know that song is not going to be a hit song but I want to put it out,” he explained.

“For me, I got to a point where it’s beyond having a hit song, a point where I want to write (and sing) what comes to mind.”

Continue reading https://www.reportminds.com/2019/02/i-used-to-spend-money-on-stupid-things.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: I Used To Spend Money On Stupid Things - Ice Prince by chriskosherbal(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2019
I guess! I can also relate with you bro..

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Spend Money On Stupid Things - Ice Prince by Nbote(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2019
Baba don broke

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Spend Money On Stupid Things - Ice Prince by Valleys(m): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2019
Money don finish eye don clear!

1 Like

Re: I Used To Spend Money On Stupid Things - Ice Prince by Rextizz(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2019
From grace to grass, from superstar to upcoming star. grin
Re: I Used To Spend Money On Stupid Things - Ice Prince by dkronicle(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Watin this one wan sing now. Make him go meet zlatan
Re: I Used To Spend Money On Stupid Things - Ice Prince by Bloggerdredd(m): 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy Surprises Mr P In Coke Studio But Mr P Was Absent / Tonto Dike Said Actresses Eat Poo And Push Drugs In Dubai / Naira Marley Reveals The Number Of Times He Has Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.