Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku (856 Views)

APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by pre5: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2019
toptipz.com.ng

Igbo’ll move from VP to Presidency – Atiku

Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has reassured the Igbo that they would move from being Vice President to Presidency after his tenure.

He told Ndigbo that PDP has given them every other position except Presidency, which he reiterated would be made good after his tenure. Arriving the venue by 6:10 pm, he apologised for late arrival but noted that the people persisted and waited for him because they were PDP faithfull right from 1999. Atiku said: “You may not know that you have two over three in this election but you know you have the Vice President and the first lady. You May not have such opportunity again. “From Vice President the next is President.

I therefore urge you to support all PDP candidates for national assembly, you Governorship candidate and me for President.” The Vice presidential candidate, Peter Obi noted that South East is home for PDP, promising that if elected, the region will witness great transformation in the next four years.

“That roads were not built will be a thing of the past.” said Obi. Senator Jim Nwobodo who recently returned to the party described Abubakar as next President of Nigeria and appreciated his choice of an Igbo man as his Vice. “Ndigbo will vote for you one hundred percent,” Nwobodo reassured Abubakar. Among the party dignitaries that spoke at the campaign ground included, Atiku Presidential Campaign Director General and Senate president, Dr. Bukola Saraki; Deputy Senate president, Ike Ekweremadu; Governor of Enugu state, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi; former governor of Cross River state, Liyel Imoke.

Source:http://www.toptipz.com.ng/igboll-move-from-vp-to-presidency-atiku/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by ciggy000(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2019
Its very obvious the first lady is going to be Jennifer Atiku congrats to Ndi-igbo congrats to my fellow onitsha citizens.win win situation

1 Like

Re: Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by kayfra: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2019
ciggy000:
Its very obvious the first lady is going to be Jennifer Atiku congrats to Ndi-igbo congrats to my fellow onitsha citizens.win win situation

Smh

Slaves Amaka grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by Dakad: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2019
When will this be, 2023 or 2027, you need to be specific. And I request he sign an agreement regarding this. Our politician can say anything even though they have no intension of fulfilling it.

The same Atiku that was shouting restructuring before he became tgr PDP candidate, I have noticed the noise about restructuring has reduced.

I don't trust this crop of old politician; PMB or Atiku. I will rather trust who have not lie before
Re: Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by freebloke: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2019
Idiotical idiotus idiotas everywhere... . Na who presidency epp??
The present and past presidents wetin special dem don do for dia state or village people??
These polithiefsians know how, when and where to press our mumu button .

1 Like

Re: Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by helinues: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2019
Which decades?
Re: Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by ciggy000(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
kayfra:

Smh

Slaves Amaka grin

Unfortunately you just sounded like an illiterate so there is no point condescending to your level because nothing logical can come out of a buharist

2 Likes

Re: Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by oilPUSSY(f): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
kayfra:

Smh

Slaves Amaka grin
Forget the political alliances that have been happening from 1999 till date .

If you want to know a slave, travel to the North, meet average Hausa/fulani man on the road, ask him these questions.
..1 Between Igbo and Yoruba which tribe is resisting the influence and domination by funannis ?

2, ..Which tribe is ready to summit to themselves to the caliphate without questions just to be seen as good tribe even when they are dying inside hence the adoption of the word "Sophisticatioin.. ?
For final understanding,.. Which tribe can easily be controlled by Fulanis.?

His answers will determine who is a slave and who is not..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by Okoroawusa: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
When?
Re: Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by sammy99(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
we dont care,inasmuch as u are able to bring back our economy to a stable state, make nigeria progress in all sectors and ensure dat d state is free from every tribalistic bigots,am ok with dat.

We believe dat u will atleast do better dan d lifeless one by correcting every mistakes dey av plunder nigeria into.

Atikuobi are d man for d job to get nigeria working again.
Re: Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by sammy99(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
Canadame8788:

Atiku will never hand over to igbos and so my igbo brothers, don’t be deceived. Let’s vote pmb

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

PMB will never hand over to d igbos
or is it d jagaban of lagos or fashola dat will allow dat?

So we rather stick to d VP position and afterall who position epp sef?
Am not after which tribe rules but d person dat can deliver and make nigeria d giant of africa we wer once called.
Re: Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by Bizmagnet: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
Another scamming statement from the North. Buhari said he would do just a term.

Give your business or idea a say among its competitors. It must outshine them this year. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for contacts.
Re: Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by Toosure70: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Baba will resign immediately He win election to yoloba.
Re: Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by oilPUSSY(f): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
sammy99:

PMB will never hand over to d igbos
or is it d jagaban of lagos or fashola dat will allow dat?

So we rather stick to d VP position and afterall who position epp sef?
Am not after which tribe rules but d person dat can deliver and make nigeria d giant of africa we wer once called.
Yoruba Muslim will never become the vice president let alone the president of this country.
Re: Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by sammy99(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Yoruba Muslim will never become the vice president let alone the president of this country.

na dem sabi,wetin concern me.
Re: Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
we must remove the clamity called Buhari and replace him with the Atiku the person wey go unite us and make our country start to work again In a country that required urgent attention in terms of security, infrastructure and robust foreign policy, Buhari is not fit to be a district head not to talk of managing a complex nation like Nigeria.
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria...I wonder who placed a curse on Nigeria to have such a disaster as a President.Nigerians want a president with life so that the lifeless economy can come back to lifeOnly those doom to be slaves forever will support a lifeless incompetent failure that can't act as a president.
This is 2019 reasonable Nigerians want who will make life better for them not live as a slaves just to settle unwise scores.
I strongly believe Yorubas still have sensible citizens that will like to move Nigerian to a far better place than the present disaster we are in
Re: Igbo’ll Move From VP To Presidency – Atiku by KunleyY19(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nice One...
It's time for Yoruba's to use their head... E don clear say this man no dey include SW for hin plan...

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Reacts To The News Of Helicopter Crash - Full Updates / Mammoth Crowd At Pdp Presidential Campaign In Cross River / If You Are In A Bus With Atiku And PMB And This Happens Who Will you Suspect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.