Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Aliexpress Dropshipping : How Do I Receive Payment For An International Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliexpress Dropshipping : How Do I Receive Payment For An International Market (277 Views)

Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. / A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aliexpress Dropshipping : How Do I Receive Payment For An International Market by Maxitona00: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Hi nairalanders, please am in the process of starting a Dropshipping store and am currently considering Dropshipping to the US.
Am using wordPress+woocomerce+alidropship plugin for my store
My challenges are
1. How do I receive funds i.e payment?
2.having heard that PayPal and stripe does not allow Nigerian PayPal and stripe to receive funds(does that mean I can't Dropshipping international)?
3. Expert what's your advice
4.what are the pros and cons of Dropshipping in Nigeria from experience?

Please kindly let me know your opinions and suggestions in the comment section
Thanks
Re: Aliexpress Dropshipping : How Do I Receive Payment For An International Market by Jewingle(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2019
Exactly what I am also looking for. I know about paystack but the process is a tough one. You need to get your business name registered with cac and also have a gtb dom account to integrate to your store. I heard about using UAE PayPal but I’m not certain if that would work and if it would be limited at a point. I actually want to use mine for Shopify

(1) (Reply)

Buy Weed Millionaire Pro And Get Discount / How To Make Money Selling Ebooks / Earning Weekly With A Tiny Investment Of #200 Is Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.