Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Any Body Fitness Expert Here? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Body Fitness Expert Here? (643 Views)

Any Body In Need Of Blood / A Sickle Cell Warrior, Dancer And Fitness Expert. (interview) / Tasly Body Fitness Massager For ₦648,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Body Fitness Expert Here? by erenax: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Please I have been doing push ups but my arms are not expanding, it's only my chest that is expanding. And it looks absurd having a big chest with tiny arms and legs, what exercise do I need for my body to even out ,especially my legs? Any Fitness expert should come to my aid.
Re: Any Body Fitness Expert Here? by bumpercn: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
Your health is priceless, without your health nothing much else can happen!

You do not have to be sick; our work is as much prevention as it is cure.
We support our you to achieve your health goals (as varied as they may be), through lifestyle and behavior changes.
Anything from losing weight, to gaining energy, to improving nutrition and controlling your blood pressure.
We listen to you. We are knowledgeable wellness experts , we mentor, inspire, guide and motivate you to make positive health choices.
It’s health care at it’s finest.

Most people know what they need to do to be healthy and reach their health goals, but are unable to just do it.
This where we as your health come in, we determine and navigate the factors preventing you from attaining your health goals so that you can achieve those goal.

Remember your health is everything without it nothing else is possible.
Do not wait a moment longer, contact us now!
Phone no. 08149712051 or 09070220907
Email: chidimma@proyouservices.com
Re: Any Body Fitness Expert Here? by bumpercn: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
bumpercn:

We support our you to achieve your health goals (as varied as they may be), through lifestyle and behavior changes.
Anything from losing weight, to gaining energy, to improving nutrition and controlling your blood pressure.
We listen to you. We are knowledgeable wellness experts , we mentor, inspire, guide and motivate you to make positive health choices.

Most people know what they need to do to be healthy and reach their health goals, but are unable to just do it.
This where we as your health come in, we determine and navigate the factors preventing you from attaining your health goals so that you can achieve those goal.

Re: Any Body Fitness Expert Here? by healthmister01(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
please erenex. what do you use for training. how do your training factilities look like. and what gym tools do you use the most. reply
Re: Any Body Fitness Expert Here? by erenax: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
healthmister01:
please erenex. what do you use for training. how do your training factilities look like. and what gym tools do you use the most. reply

I don't use gym. I do home workout
Re: Any Body Fitness Expert Here? by healthmister01(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
i guess you do push ups the most. do you work your legs out. have you try cardio
Re: Any Body Fitness Expert Here? by healthmister01(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
i would advise you quit workout for sometime, then try doing skipping ropes, jogging and drink a lot of water every morning.
Re: Any Body Fitness Expert Here? by successking401(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
bumpercn:

Re: Any Body Fitness Expert Here? by dinodangana(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
As u earlier noted that u do home workouts and don't go to the gym, home workouts can also give you positive results.
For you to be doing push ups without seeing results on ur arms only means one thing, it means u're doing an open arm push ups. For u to see results on ur arms u also need to be doing a close arm push up (open arm is for the chest while close arm is for the biceps/triceps). Close arm means ur both wrist should almost be touching eachother.
Then for ur legs, u need to include squats to ur workout, very important.

I hope this helps
Re: Any Body Fitness Expert Here? by erenax: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
dinodangana:
As u earlier noted that u do home workouts and don't go to the gym, home workouts can also give you positive results.
For you to be doing push ups without seeing results on ur arms only means one thing, it means u're doing an open arm push ups. For u to see results on ur arms u also need to be doing a close arm push up (open arm is for the chest while close arm is for the biceps/triceps). Close arm means ur both wrist should almost be touching eachother.
Then for ur legs, u need to include squats to ur workout, very important.

I hope this helps

Wow thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Any Body Fitness Expert Here? by ashleysummer: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
I am new to the fitness, been going for the past 3 months or so... One thing I am guilty of is not eating correctly, I find this to be the hardest part of . Just Googled and found these tips in regards to nutrition https://www.theenergyblueprint.com/food-revolution-summit/ . I have read that without proper nutrition, you're wasting your time at the gym.
Re: Any Body Fitness Expert Here? by erenax: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
ashleysummer:
I am new to the fitness, been going for the past 3 months or so... One thing I am guilty of is not eating correctly, I find this to be the hardest part of . Just Googled and found these tips in regards to nutrition https://www.theenergyblueprint.com/food-revolution-summit/ . I have read that without proper nutrition, you're wasting your time at the gym.
Hmm
Re: Any Body Fitness Expert Here? by bumpercn: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
smiley
erenax:
Please I have been doing push ups but my arms are not expanding, it's only my chest that is expanding. And it looks absurd having a big chest with tiny arms and legs, what exercise do I need for my body to even out ,especially my legs? Any Fitness expert should come to my aid.

1 Like

Re: Any Body Fitness Expert Here? by MARKone(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
erenax:

Push up targets mostly your chest area. If you are free and financially capable register in a gym, where you'll get dumbbells to target your biceps and tricep. Squats and weighted lunges will improve your leg muscles. These are better in gyms. Consistency and dedication is the key.

(1) (Reply)

A Family Hospital Opens At Matogun-olambe Communities Of Ogun State / Is Schizophrenia A Physical Illness Or A Spiritual One? / Cesarean Section Is Not A Taboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.