Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) (2598 Views)

Peter Obi Supporter Climbs Stadium Floodlight In Gombe (Photos) / President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) / Aishatu Umar Maigari's 3 Brothers Die In Motor Accident In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has flagged off drilling of crude oil at the Kolmani River- II well, a site between Gombe and Bauchi States.
The drilling of the Kolmani River-II well, falls into two deliverables which are; to increase crude oil and gas reserves and production as well as intensify the search for petroleum resources in the nation’s inland basins.

Photos and video below.

https://twitter.com/NNPCgroup/status/1091648657210961920?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdaN0o9H1_s

More via https://mandynews.com/history-made-as-buhari-flags-off-oil-drilling-in-gombe-photos-video/

Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by Built2last: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nigerians are one of the highest gamblers I have ever met in my life.

We had a young president but we decided to gamble with an old & incompetent man, now everyone is crying.

That is how some people even think they will hammer by doing betting, playing pool and this new scam of 'winning the lottery'.

If you go to the betting houses in almost every street you will see people playing this gamble like their lives depends on it.

Can you believe some Nigerians collect loans to play gamble.

Yes I mean, go to the bank, take a loan and use to play gamble.

I don't want to even talk about those, who start a new business, they have very little knowledge of, with a lot of money, they really can't afford to lose.

I have seen people pump millions( that if you hear of your heart will tremble) into a business they don't understand.

So you, stop thinking you will hammer by gambling.

And don't ever start a new business, you really don't understand, with what you can't afford to lose, start small and grow organically.

No need gambling.

Start small as you get to know more about the business through experience,then expand.

5 Likes

Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by OneCorner: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
Thank god gombe is part of Biafra
Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
If you have oil, can we now separate? Deceiving SS and SE that North has oil too so that One Nigeria will continue. The rationale behind it is when you say you want to separate because your land brings in most of the money from oil, they now will say: is it only your land? Don't you know that North also has oil and contributes to the treasury? If you are not smart, you will be confused and stupid to believe them. Same crap is being perpetuated by SW; when they tell you Ondo and Lagos have oil. Don't be fool, they have no oil, it's just game as Asari Dobuko said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by nero2face: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
When you see a selfish Man, it's always glaring, if u like plunge all nation's resources to this fruitless exercise, old bigot
Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by Nbote(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hahahahahah... Dis ppl are not jus gullible but have to about d most daft ppl ever ... So an area where 3xploration is on going with no positive signs yet is where dey are commissioning for drilling? How can U drill where nothing has being found?

5 Likes

Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by darfay: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
Engineers in the house can you simplify the nnpc statement. Is there oil or are they still prospecting

1 Like

Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by ArcFresky(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
darfay:
R
Daft.

Does "spud in" mean oil exploration
Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
And that is how northern states will start making case for derivation.

A criminal ploy that can only deceive zombies and Fools.

Just like what the did with Boko Haram, and demanded Northeast Development Commission, to rival NDDC.

You see northerners....

1 Like

Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by ChimaAgbalajob: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
The scammer is started another fake electoral stunt. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Everyone knows he will abandon it after 2 weeks after the elections. Buhari should tell the people what happened to the drilling he made in Lake Chad basin

The next move is to "Commission" drilling in Zamfara.

4 Likes

Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
There is no oil in the north is what some haters say. Bt oil dey chad and niger na. Let them find more oil abeg. So we can go our ways
Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by Toosure70: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
Built2last:

We had a young president but we decided to gamble with an old & incompetent man, now everyone is crying.

That is how some people even think they will hammer by doing betting, playing pool and this new scam of 'winning the lottery'.

If you go to the betting houses in almost every street you will see people playing this gamble like their lives depends on it.

I don't want to even talk about those, who start a new business, they have very little knowledge of, with a lot of money, they really can't afford to lose.

I have seen people pump millions( that if you hear of your heart will tremble) into a business they don't understand.

And don't ever start a new business, you really don't understand, with what you can't afford to lose, start small and grow organically.

No need gambling.

Start small as you get to know more about the business through experience,then expand.

who be dis and Wetin dis one dey talk.

1 Like

Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by Omololu001: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
sean1000x:
If you have oil, can we now separate? Deceiving SS and SE that North have oil too so that One Nigeria will continue. So that when you say you want to separate because your land bring in the money from oil, they now will say: which your land? Don't you know that North also has oil and contributes to the treasury? If you are not smart, you will be confused and stupid to believe them. Same crap is being done by SW; when they say Ondo and Lagos have oil. Don't be fool, they have no oil, it's just game as Asari Dobuko said.
what or who stopped GEJ from dividing the country ?

3 Likes

Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by Eze2000(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
OneCorner:
Thank god gombe is part of Biafra

No need, there's nothing there but dead rocks

1 Like

Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by Jonadull: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Eze2000:

No need, there's nothing there but dead rocks
Just like there’s only muds and potorpotor in Biafraud_ land .

2 Likes

Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Omololu001:
[s]what or who stopped GEJ from dividing the country[/s] ?

Afonja and their stupid questions. Same way they ask: what stopped GEJ from building River Niger Bridge?

1 Like

Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by Eze2000(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jonathan:

Just like there’s only muds and potorpotor in Biafraud_ land .

Whatever!!!

Geography is optional in some school but far be it from me to enlighten you on the oil-producing regions of your fatherland.

Feel free to go back to school and learn

1 Like

Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by Jonadull: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Eze2000:

Whatever!!!

Geography is optional in some school but far be it from me to enlighten you on the oil-producing regions of your fatherland.

Feel free to go back to school and learn
Igbo dy claim oil producing .
Lmfao . Continue beating your chest .
That’s what you’re known for . I’m not surprised

1 Like

Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Drilling indeed! I hope they aren't doing horizontal drilling from ND States.
Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Built2last:

No need gambling.

Thank You Boss
Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by Eze2000(m): 1:09am On Feb 03, 2019
Jonathan:

You really need that geography kid

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by blujoi(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2019
If PMB and the people that surround him are up to date, they would rather be investing in solar energy and solar farms in the north. The world is moving towards cleaner energy. This just shows the myopic mindset of the PMB administration. History ko! Mathematics ni!
Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by blujoi(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2019
For your information, igbos have weaned themselves from dependence on oil long ago!!! Between the north that control the oil resources and the igbos, who’s doing better socio-economically? We no send una oil, las las una go still enter market to buy your stuff and handover the money to the Igbo man cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jonathan:

Re: History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video) by Jonadull: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
blujoi:
For your information, igbos have weaned themselves from dependence on oil long ago!!! Between the north that control the oil resources and the igbos, who’s doing better socio-economically? We no send una oil, las las una go still enter market to buy your stuff and handover the money to the Igbo man cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is this one saying?
Mugun

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki : A Governor Without Any Sense Of Shame, He Will Be Defeated. / Igbos Cheta #YorubaRonu / Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.