Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion (1227 Views)

FG To Suspend Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road Peoject, Kano Rail, Nigeria-Morroco Gas Pr / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by naijapips02: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
There is a news item currently on the frontpage where some BMC members are claiming that a phase one of the Nigeria morocco gas pipeline project has been completed.

Well that is an absolute lie. Here is Punch 4 days ago precisely on the 29th of January that reports that it is only the feasibility study of the project that has been done. Feasibility study is like a research into how the project would be executed. Right now they have not even gotten to the project planning proper not to talk of completing a phase one.

Why are buhari supporters so zealous in purporting and stealing projects for their evidently incompetent boss?

Remember this deal was signed since 2016 and it's taken buhari 3 years to complete a feasibility study on paper . Odikwa egwu.

Nigeria and Morocco have completed the feasibility study for the construction of the 5,660km Nigeria-Morocco Gas Pipeline and the facility will supply gas to at least 15 countries in West Africa, the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Maikanti Baru, announced on Monday.

Baru also stated that pre-Front End Engineering Design optimisation study for the pipeline was currently ongoing, adding that the facility would boost the region’s industries when completed.

This is coming as the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu, announced that African countries were mobilising about $2bn to develop a financing body that will fund the energy sector.

Both the NNPC boss and the minister spoke at the Nigeria International Petroleum Summit in Abuja which had senior government officials from across Africa, Europe and America.

In his address at the summit, Baru said, “We need to collaborate especially in the area of infrastructure. Today, Nigeria and Morocco are collaborating to construct a gas pipeline that will traverse at least 15 West African countries with intake and offtake points in the various countries before it links with the existing Maghreb-Europe gas pipeline in Northern Morocco. The feasibility study has been concluded and the pre-FEED optimisation study is currently ongoing.

“This pipeline will help in the industrialisation of these countries. It will also meet the needs of consumers for heating and other uses. We see gas as a fuel to take Africa to the next level. New gas discoveries have been recorded offshore Senegal, Mauritania, Mozambique and are in various stages of development.”

He added, “Nigeria is also targeting to take FID on LNG Train 7 this year. So African countries need to collaborate and trade among each other not only in terms of oil and gas but also in other key sectors so that the multiplier effect is seen across our various economies.”

On his part, Kachikwu, who doubles as the President of African Petroleum Producers Organisation, stated that APPO was sourcing for about $2bn for an energy corporation.

He said, “We are presently looking at expanding the role of a particular financing body that we are going to be calling the African Energy Investment Corporation. The whole idea is to mobilise between $1bn and $2bn of resources to fund all the essentials necessary for us to properly collaborate.

“Today, most African countries are silos, everybody does their own thing; you build your own refineries, plants, gas turbines, etc. If we could just cross the Rubicon and be able to extend hands of infrastructural relationship across Africa, build joint pipelines, plants and refineries; begin to protect the African market, we would have taken a huge step, not only in the development of Africa but to the stabilisation of independent countries.”

The minister, however, noted that the oil sector in Africa was facing some challenges.

Kachikwu said, “On the challenge side, certain things jump out; such as shale, oil pricing, investment limitation, President Trump and so many other things. At the opportunity side, so many other things are going. However, with the opportunities arise challenges, especially those to do with the environment.

“Unless you get your policies right, unless you get your market place right, unless you get your collaborative mechanisms right and get your infrastructure right, you would face a huge amount of challenge in the competition for the very scarce resources and scarce capital.”

Kachikwu stated that aside from Nigeria’s effort in domestic gas supply, the country was also expanding frontiers in the export market.

He confirmed Baru’s position and stated that the Federal Government had executed the Memorandum of Understanding between NNPC and the Office National des Hydrocarbures et des Mines Morocco for collaboration in the construction of a gas pipeline from Nigeria to Morocco.

“The NGMP feasibility study was completed in July 2018 and the FEED Phase 1 scope is expected to be completed by end of Q1, 2019,” the minister said.

On the skills in Nigeria’s oil and gas sector, Kachikwu stated that over 90 per cent of the oil majors’ workforce was Nigerians.

“This means that some of the best skill sets are here. One of the things I found going into the NNPC in 2015 was that every detail of capability that you need to run a global company sat in NNPC. They are much trained, very well exposed. We have issues in terms of policies, but in terms of skill sets, we are solid,” the minister added.

He further noted that Africa’s place as a significant producer and net exporter of oil in the world was forecast to grow by about 15 per cent by 2020 due to new discoveries in some Sub-Saharan countries.

Kachikwu stated that in the last five years, nearly 30 per cent of the world’s oil and gas discoveries were in Sub-Saharan Africa, adding that it was estimated that Africa oil and gas would increase by 74 per cent by 2050.

“We need the right policies, the right partnerships and the right investments. And now is the only time,” he said.

https://punchng.com/nigeria-morocco-gas-pipeline-to-supply-15-countries/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by citizenY(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
You have been noticed. Next level please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by naijapips02: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
citizenY:
You have been noticed. Next level please.

We are here to bust all the devilish lies from APC. Our weapon is facts. Bring it on your demonic broom wielders.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by deomelo: 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ignorant and anti Nigerian ipob. They said first phase completed, learn how to read and comprehend.

Your hatred and bitterness can not stop the NEXT LEVEL.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by citizenY(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
naijapips02:

We are here to bust all the devilish lies from APC. Our weapon is facts. Bring it on your demonic broom wielders.

I hope you have thrown away the brooms in your house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by naijapips02: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
deomelo:
Ignorant and anti Nigerian ipob. They said first phase completed, learn how to read and comprehend.

so the first phase is what? a feasibility study on paper? do you even know how projects works?

Feasibility studies are done even before a proper project plan is drafted.

It took Buhari 3 years to write feasibility study on paper. Not one steel, block, cement added in 3 years. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by naijapips02: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
citizenY:

I hope you have thrown away the brooms in your house.

Dude broom is archaic .I have a vacuum cleaner.

And I hope you'd never go out with umbrella in this rain.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by Nbote(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
U get time dey try correct those irredeemable beings.. Dats how one slowpoke created a thread with fake photos of oil well commissioning in Bauchi.. D funny part is dem no smart at all.. Dey are not even gud at lying..

What d govt commissioned today was jus for oil exploration to commence but zonBs as dumb as dey are are celebrating. They don't know d difference between oil exploration and oil drilling... Ironically exploration has been on going there since last year lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by phelonrays: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
this zombies now a-days seems to know more than their pay master................... masturbating on any thing that comes dier dream........ bcuz of 30k oooooo

4 Likes

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by citizenY(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
naijapips02:

Dude broom is archaic .I have a vacuum cleaner.

And I hope you'd never go out with umbrella in this rain.

Good, use it well. It will become handy after February 16..... to vacuum your diarrhea when the results start coming in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by naijapips02: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
citizenY:

Good, use it well. It will become handy after February 16..... to vacuum your diarrhea when the results start coming in.

Una go wail tire. Every attempt to rig this election would be resisted by Nigerians. My vacuum cleaner is getting ready to vacuum you zombies out of this Nation. We do not need fo.ool like you guys in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by socialmediaman: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
naijapips02:

Can you reference the frontpage article in your post?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by naijapips02: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
socialmediaman:

Can you reference the frontpage article in your post?

https://www.nairaland.com/4997623/phase1-nigeria-morocco-gas-pipeline

they even posted a fake picture.

4 Likes

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by naijapips02: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
we are here to burst their lies no matter what shape. color and size it comes in.

Propaganda that helped them the last time.

My next post would be to list all propaganda promises APC made to us in 2015

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
naijapips02:

https://www.nairaland.com/4997623/phase1-nigeria-morocco-gas-pipeline

they even posted a fake picture.

Lol how can there be pictures for a project which is still athe the feasibility study level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by naijapips02: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Lol how can there be pictures for a project which is still athe the feasibility study level.

my brother, the thing tire me too. what they actually wrote was "nearing completion" for a project that is not even yet on paper. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by Nbote(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
naijapips02:

my brother, the thing tire me too. what they actually wrote was "nearing completion" for a project that is not even yet on paper. grin

U shld even see d earlier oil drilling thread one complete ediot created.. D pictures were so fake U didn't even need Google to confirm dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
naijapips02:

I don't know what goes through their mind after lying

2 Likes

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by naijapips02: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

I don't know what goes through their mind after lying

when they mingle with lie mohammed, what do you expect? They are disciples of the grand masters of lying.

3 Likes

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by dadark: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
go and check it out yourself than writing things from your room....

but i know you are a sissy and would not go anywhere near north to check your claims....

na so una said,naija bridge is a lie,but we were shown pictures that things are been done....

nobody realy knows what is going on up north,people are just repeating what they read and nairaland has mods....

if mods thought it was not true,they wouldnt have moved it to frontpage....

anyways,you are still doing yourself because you are accusin the mods on nairaland too....

1 Like

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by naijapips02: 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
dadark:
go and check it out yourself than writing things from your room....

but i know you are a sissy and would not go anywhere near north to check your claims....

na so una said,naija bridge is a lie,but we were shown pictures that things are been done....

nobody realy knows what is going on up north,people are just repeating what they read and nairaland has mods....

if mods thought it was not true,they wouldnt have moved it to frontpage....

anyways,you are still doing yourself because you are accusin the mods on nairaland too....

shut up. do you know more than the minister himself that PUNCH NEWSPAPERS reported made the statement that it is only the feasibility study that's been completed?

it's only a billy goat that would trek all the way to sahara desert to confirm news that reputable newspapers and a manager in charge of the project is reporting as a paper project.

We are not all as lame as you zombies, you know. We still have our brains.

As for the MOD, we all know the yeye MOD that would push anything relating to APC to the frontpage even if it's just a gutter gist. His day of reckoning is coming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by dadark: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
naijapips02:

shut up. do you know more than the minister himself that PUNCH NEWSPAPERS reported made the statement that it is only the feasibility study that's been completed?

it's only a billy goat that would trek all the way to sahara desert to confirm news that reputable newspapers and a manager in charge of the project is reporting as a paper project.

As for the MOD, we all know the yeye MOD that would push anything relating to APC to the frontpage even if it's just a gutter gist. His day of reckoning is coming.

you shvt up....i dont care what you have to say when you start like this....

did i insulted anybody when i wrote my comment....??

park for side joor....
Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by deomelo: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
naijapips02:

so the first phase is what? a feasibility study on paper? do you even know how projects works?

Feasibility studies are done even before a proper project plan is drafted.

It took Buhari 3 years to write feasibility study on paper. Not one steel, block, cement added in 3 years.
[/s]

UK’s Penspen to Plan First Phase of Nigeria-Morocco Gas Pipeline FEED

British engineering company Penspen won a deal to plan the first phase of the engineering design for a 5,700 kilometer-long Nigeria to Morocco gas pipeline.

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2019/01/262624/uk-penspen-nigeria-morocco-gas-pipeline/

Sadly for ignorant and unintelligent Igbos, this is how the project was phased by the planners.

The project is not about your ipob village square understanding of the meaning of first phase.

Confine our ignorance to your fellow ignorant and unintelligent ipob villagers.
Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by naijapips02: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Sadly for ignorant and unintelligent Igbos, this is how the project was phased by the planners.

The project is not about your ipob village square understanding of the meaning of first phase.

Confine our ignorance to your fellow ignorant and unintelligent ipob villagers.

you are so ignorant it's laughable.

Won deal to PLAN not to execute or complete the First phase.

are you guys this lame?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by Pekele007: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
Where is lalasticlala Seun and Mynd44? undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by deomelo: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
naijapips02:

you are so ignorant it's laughable.

Won deal to PLAN not to execute or complete the First phase.

are you guys this lame?
[/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob, read again, it says first phase.

The design and feasibility phase is their designated first phase and it's completed.

Village Igbos don't get to dictate to world class construction professionals the meaning of first phase and how and when to use it.

They've completed their first phase, if you don't like it, feel free to access the nearest shalanga for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by naijapips02: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
deomelo:

[s]Ignorant and unintelligent ipob, read again, it says first phase.

The design and feasibility phase is their designated first phase and it's completed.

Village Igbos don't get to dictate to world class construction professionals the meaning of first phase and how and when to use it.

They've completed their first phase, if you don't like it, feel free to access the nearest shalanga for your own good.
[/s]

grin thsi dude is even dumber than I thought.

I am going to quote your own article. Look at your own article that you dug up below. Check the bolded part. They won a deal to PLAN the first first. Not to execute the first phase.

Oya continue exhibing your foolishness and i will continue to cure your mumuism. Come again grin

deomelo:

UK’s Penspen to Plan First Phase of Nigeria-Morocco Gas Pipeline FEED

British engineering company Penspen won a deal to plan the first phase of the engineering design for a 5,700 kilometer-long Nigeria to Morocco gas pipeline.

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2019/01/262624/uk-penspen-nigeria-morocco-gas-pipeline/

2 Likes

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by dadark: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
naijapips02:

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by dadark: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
naijapips02:

trek to sahara desert already....go get your own prove....

i dont know anything about pipeline,but keep in mind you cant dispute it either without prove....
Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by overall90: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hahaha.
when I saw those pictures,I didn't border reading the article because I know it's fake.
you want to lay surface gas pipelines in a region teaming with AQIM,Boko Haram /ISWAP,Al Shabab and other splinter terrorist groups.
APC can only deceive themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by uthlaw: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
it normal to lie in politics.... PDP lies for 16years!where is the cassava bread of 10billion!
Re: Another Lie From APC - Nigeria - Morroco Gas Pipeline Completion by ivandragon: 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
naijapips02:

grin thsi dude is even dumber than I thought.

I am going to quote your own article. Look at your own article that you dug up below. Check the bolded part. They won a deal to PLAN the first first. Not to execute the first phase.

Oya continue exhibing your foolishness and i will continue to cure your mumuism. Come again grin

do not waste your time on that minion.

'it' has allowed its mental ability to detoriate beyond repair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Elections: INEC Reaches Final Decision On Rivers APC / Atiku 100% DG, TM Kazeem Tanimu Speaks As Nigerians Get Sets For The Results / Breaking: Dapo Abiodun To Lose Governorship Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.