Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares (8805 Views)

Ekitidecides2022:Voters At Polling Unit 001 In AdoEkiti Saying No To Vote Buying / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) / Thugs Attack Igbo Voters At Okota Lagos, Burnt Ballot Box (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares by bilms(m): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mishhcre:
Why do people show apathy towards news concerning People's Trust here on Nairaland, unlike news concerning other parties?

Envy
Re: We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares by Moferere: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
Sweetcollins:
Y not You can follow him on twitter That's where he is winning
I tell you, the man wins on twitter and Facebook He is surrounded by hawks.
Re: We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares by noeloge82(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
Bilms
I like ur man but do you think that the other presidential candidates who are touring states campaigning will loose to him that have not visited more than three states wouldn't it have been a clearer chance for him if he meet people on d streets in the 36 states who actually vote than most internet political analyst who hardly vote
Re: We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares by RexTramadol1: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
bilms:

You keep wasting common sense in an attempt to justify your bad decision. You sit down in the corner of your room and thinks the man gaining wide acceptance from high and low places won't go anywhere.

Keep staying backward, while the rest of the Nigeria move forward.

Gohashim2019
People's Trust

grin grin grin

In your mind are you sure of what you are saying
Re: We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares by ClearFlair: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
Any body can win but not Buhari

Eeya...that means automatic disappointment for you. Sorry ehn.
Re: We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares by donprinyo(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
It's a criminal offense to continue wasting vote. Any vote that is not Atiku is to bring back buhari simple
Re: We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares by Moferere: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
MrMcJay:

No need to insult him, Hashim isn't going anywhere. There are 1 minimum of 150k people required to form a local government. He can't get up to 150k votes.

. You dey mind Bilms?
Apart from Lagos meeting in one hotel mid December, have you seen Gohashim campaign in the South West?
Apart from Kaduna arangee and Abuja declaration, have you seen him campaign in the North?
Apart from enugu Town Hall meeting late December, have you seen him campaign in South East and South West?
And he wants to be President!
Bunch of jokers

They scam international donors of money claiming to be 3rd false, sorry 3rd force.

I am watching Agbakoba in 3D

1 Like

Re: We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares by Moferere: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
noeloge82:
Bilms
I like ur man but do you think that the other presidential candidates who are touring states campaigning will loose to him that have not visited more than three states wouldn't it have been a clearer chance for him if he meet people on d streets in the 36 states who actually vote than most internet political analyst who hardly vote

They scammers, they get funds from international donors claiming to be 3rd force, they hold weekly meetings here in utako to share money.
They are bunch of liars
Re: We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares by Gracesofar(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
bilms:

Support Olawepo Hashim, vote People's Trust

Wasted voted if you ask me. There are just two canditates, buhari and atiku. A vote against atiku is a vote for buhari
Re: We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares by bilms(m): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
noeloge82:
Bilms

Thanks for the kind inquiry.

Hashim has been to 28 states so far. He's one of the most active candidates meeting people across the country.

Unlike other internet based candidates, Hashim is more on the ground than he is online. As a matter of fact, his concentration has been more at the grassroots than anywhere else.

If you think he is active online, that's just like 10%.

His major strength is at the grassroots and this is why I know that in the next 2 weeks, Hashim will surprise many.

Again, you are welcome on board.
Re: We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares by bilms(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Gracesofar:

Wasted voted if you ask me. There are just two canditates, buhari and atiku. A vote against atiku is a vote for buhari

Buhari and Atiku are the real definition of wasted votes. Anyone you choose among them, you are already sure of their failure. They will drag Nigeria backward and you know it.

So, Hashim is the man. Don't waste your vote, support Hashim
Re: We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares by MrBanner(m): 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
I foresee disgrace for this guy and Agbakogba after this election. The people who donated money to them will surely expose them after they realize that they have been scammed.
Re: We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares by Gracesofar(m): 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
bilms:

Buhari and Atiku are the real definition of wasted votes. Anyone you choose among them, you are already sure of their failure. They will drag Nigeria backward and you know it.

So, Hashim is the man. Don't waste your vote, support Hashim

I agre with u but the truth u know yourself that a vote against buhari or atiku is wasted. They are the two major party. Your analysis would have worked in a sane world where people think with their brain not stomach but a pity Nigerians are the latter
Re: We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares by bilms(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2019
Gracesofar:

I agre with u but the truth u know yourself that a vote against buhari or atiku is wasted. They are the two major party. Your analysis would have worked in a sane world where people think with their brain not stomach but a pity Nigerians are the latter

Like I said earlier, you know yourself that a vote for Buhari and Atiku is a wasted vote.

A vote that you already know will take Nigeria backward.

Voting for Hashim is voting for a right choice. Doing the right thing can never be a waste

Thanks
Re: We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares by bilms(m): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2019
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Food Vendor, Traders Worried Over Price Hike In Borno, Yobe States / Dollar Price Crashes Massively / Asari-Dokubo: Iā€™m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.