Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Want To Learn Programing - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programing (786 Views)

I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start / Which Programing Language Is Best To Start With / Please Post All Your Java Programing Questions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Programing by ibrak90(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,

Please i need someone who can tech me programing form the basis,

Please reply if you can in any way be of help.

Ibrak.eagel@gmail.com

Ibrak
Re: I Want To Learn Programing by campusconnects: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2010
would u mind to go into the world of web-programming ? If yes, be preparing yourself for the following languages: HTML5.0 & CSS3, Javascript/VbScript, XML,PHP & MYSQL, note: most of the listed languages has sub-langs to be treated along, I'm a PHP programmer, to reach me mail: info@campusconnects.net,campusconnectsng@yahoo.com or 08034309999
Re: I Want To Learn Programing by nikjerry: 6:01am On Aug 27, 2010
If you want to learn programming basic but as I want to say that there is lot of languages are there and according to me almost all of the languages basic are the almost the same. The other thing is that if you want to learn all of the languages basic that will take that much time instead you can learn in details any one of the language that will be better for you.
Re: I Want To Learn Programing by metodman(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hi,

I am starting a programming course in both intro and advance programming in Java or PHP in South Africa. I will like you to advice me on which has got a higher job prospect.

Thanks

Isaac
Re: I Want To Learn Programing by SayoMarvel(m): 2:38am On Aug 30, 2010
@Ibrak90 My name is Sayo (stealth-virus), a properly grounded Java programmer. I've been teaching Java for a period of time, I've also thought several students CSC so I'm not new to delivering programming tutorials. I will advise you to learn Java because it blends anywhere. With Java you can program for the Desktop platform (Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, Linux, UNIX, Solaris etc), Mobile platform (Symbian OS, BlackBerry OS, Android OS etc), Web/Server-side programming, Serial programming, Game programming (2D and 3D using the Java3D API) etc. If you are really determined and serious about your zeal to learn programming from scratch, you can contact me through email marvelindaclub@yahoo.com. Please only if you are serious, because I don't spend time with lazy minds, my 24hrs is too small to be wasted.
Re: I Want To Learn Programing by baslone: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2010
I think I'll be interested! I'll give you a mail when get back to Lagos!

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Programming Blogs? / Please I Need Help With This Assignment / Web Developer TEAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.