Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start (1672 Views)

Learn Software Development In A 19 Weeks Bootcamp / Which Programing Language Do I Need To Create A Forum / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by aura08130(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2015
I would like to be a guru in programming, buh right now am completely empty. So I would like you guys help on where or what lanhguage to start with...I'd also apreciate any ebook or pdf textbook to help me pave my way...before I enter school next year.. A. List of websites wiill be good too. Help of any kind will b appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Okay
Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by kennyslim1(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2015
following...
Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by raayah(f): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by omoelu1(m): 8:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by HCpaul(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2015
send to me ur mail. To dis no:
Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by fattbabakay(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2015
JUST START SOMEHWERE
Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by aura08130(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2015
Thnx ya'll
Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by Raypawer(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
freecodecamp.com is good, but it would elude personal development
Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by Craigston: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
aura08130:
I would like to be a guru in programming, buh right now am completely empty. So I would like you guys help on where or what lanhguage to start with...I'd also apreciate any ebook or pdf textbook to help me pave my way...before I enter school next year.. A. List of websites wiill be good too. Help of any kind will b appreciated.
Google will give you better results if you search.
Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by Google63(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2015
If you don't have good internet access ,you can get the offline version of w3schools and tutorials point
Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
if you can part with 3k i ll send you loads of premium programming video from lynda and infinite skill
Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by Style007(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2015
HCpaul:
send to me ur mail. To dis no:
please i will also like to learn
Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by lordkid: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2015
Do you want to be a professional in Dynamic Web Design and
Developement,JAVA, C#, C++, Mobile Apps Development?? Do you want to
design or LEARN how to design a Dynamic website like Facebook,
Twitter, Youtube, OLX, Konga and mush more, do you want to build a
career in ICT?
or visit : gita.com.ng
for more information
Whatsapp Group : 08039162139
send a message with the keyword "GITA" to
the number and you will be added to our whatsapp Group.

Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
TO THE GEEKS HERE:

Sorry for asking this, but is it possible to learn programming ordinarily by online turorials and e-books alone?

I mean without an instructor.
Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by codemarshal08(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:
TO THE GEEKS HERE:

Sorry for asking this, but is it possible to learn programming ordinarily by online turorials and e-books alone?

I mean without an instructor.
Yes it is Possible !
Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
codemarshal08:

Yes it is Possible !

Okay thanks, but if I won't be too worrisome, pls what are the steps to take?
Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by codemarshal08(m): 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:

Okay thanks, but if I won't be too worrisome, pls what are the steps to take?
I will try not to choose a language for you because it wont really help you.
* What do u want to program ? Game ? web applications ? desktop software ? - Get to know what interest you most.
* Pick a language Most suitable for your purpose -- you can use the Op's post as a guide on this. i will advice you stick with one language at this stage. please don't participate in language wars.
* Get a good book on the language & required environment setup
* Let Google.com be your friend.
* Practice , Practice , Practice .......... Read little and Practice More
* Keep Learning, it is a never ending process...
Re: I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start by kingflint(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2015
Add me to the whatsapp group.

(1) (Reply)

12 Best Programming Websites To Learn Programming: Learn To Code / Aspiring Programmers Come In Lets Discuss / Programming Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.