Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. (1128 Views)

Soldiers Kill Ballot Thief In Kogi (Pictures) / Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) / Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by idealogical: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2019

Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by madridguy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Thank you LORD ALMIGHTY that the enemies did not gather for crocodile tears.

StarBoy nothing do you Innallaha ma'ana.

2 Likes

Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by idealogical: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
People waiting to welcome PYO.

Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by Okoroawusa: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
I LOVE THIS MAN
Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by festacman(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
A servant of God. The star boy. Future President. You will live long.

1 Like

Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by Guestlander: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ride on baba, God and the Nigerian people are behind you.
Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by helinues: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Vp Ikumapayi Yemi Osibanjo
Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by madridguy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wish i can be his son inlaw as PMB no gree me cry

Okoroawusa:
I LOVE THIS MAN

1 Like

Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by madridguy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
Thank you LORD ALMIGHTY that the enemies did not gather for crocodile tears.

StarBoy nothing do you Innallaha ma'ana.

1 Like

Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by helinues: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
Vp Ikumapayi Yemi Osibanjo

God is your strength sir

1 Like

Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by deomelo: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8658696_fbimg1549123075469_jpegd7e244ac3cba8be67a21fb781feab4f8

The love and affection for this man is just too natural, spontaneous and heartwarming.

1 Like

Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by Okoroawusa: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
madridguy:
Wish i can be his son inlaw as PMB no gree me cry

Really?

Dolapo Osinbajo is my secret crush
Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by deomelo: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
Just imagine, he's been to every corner of Nigeria and the warmth, love and affection remains the same everywhere.

I just love their strategy. PMB is carrying the major campaign while PYO is solidifying their base and support in deep SW before flipping over to other areas in the SS and SE for official duties like tradermoni and N-Power with the same warmth and love all over.

The incumbents are working harder than the lazy challengers.
Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Rubbish everywhere

Bloody liars and thieves

Waste of time... APc ain't winning dime in kogi
Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by madridguy(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
I don handsup for you sir.

Okoroawusa:

Really?

Dolapo Osinbajo is my secret crush

1 Like

Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by TIGRITIS: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
Apc has spread its tentacles reaching out to the electorates on various fronts while atiku is busy holding town hall meeting with stakeholders, business communities, attending strip clubs with obj and at the same time shouting rigging.

If that is what they call rigging, apc will recklessly rig the election.
Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by Okoroawusa: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
madridguy:
I don handsup for you sir.
Lol
Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by madridguy(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by deomelo: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Apc has spread its tentacles reaching out to the electorates on various fronts while atiku is busy holding town hall meeting with stakeholders, business communities, attending strip clubs with obj and at the same time shouting rigging.

If that is what they call rigging, apc will recklessly rig the election.

The incumbents, including the one they call lifeless are working harder than the lazy challengers.

Wonderful irony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by deomelo: 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
What a day? What a man?

By Sen Babafemi Ojudu

He woke up in the morning and dashed to the airport for Yola in Adamawa State to address the annual conference of the Lutheran Church. He stood for 40 minutes without a prepared speech and held the mammoth crowd spell bound.

He moved on from there to Uyo where he did a home visit, visitations to a market in Ikot Ekpene and another in Uyo township.

We thought he was done, suddenly he asked the convoy to stop on the street of Uyo and thousands of people joined him shouting APC and Sai Baba.

We did about two kilometers on the road and with admirers of our party pushing and shoving and making their way to shake hands with him and take selfies.

From the Street Walk we drove to Ibom Hotels, a good distance from the town and entered a hall filled with men of God. Several questions thereafter he kept going strong, his faith and self discipline being his guide

Down in a bigger hall were about a thousand business men and entrepreneurs waiting to be addressed on their concerns on business, government policies as it relates to the South South and Akwa Ibom State.

He calmly took their questions. I heard one in the audience said “this man is a genius”. There was no issue he failed to address from water ways to Oku Iboku Paper Mill Industry, Aluminium Smelting Company at Ikot Abasi, to Coastal rail, as well as the recurring issue of fighting corruption.

As a younger person with about four years in between us, my legs were already reluctant and failing to obey me. He keeps going on and on, and you begin to wonder what is it about this professor and pastor?

As at writing, it is 9.05 pm and he is still talking, marketing the government and its policies, dispelling negative perceptions and winning souls for our party and government.

I have been part of campaigns since 1999 when I traveled around with an uncle who who was a top member of the Unity Party of Nigeria, my foray into campus politics, professional unionism, down to my work with Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 1999, and the Ekiti engagements.

But I have never seen anything like this.

I am sneezing as I am writing, and my nose running with Dr Ebi Awosika passing tissue paper to me, but my principal is still bouncing as if he just got up from bed at the crow of the cock at dawn. I thought I was strong here is someone stronger than strong.

You know what? He must still get to Lagos tonight and he will drive to Ogun State for an engagement.

What a life? What a day? What a man?

Copied from FB

What a man.

We need this wonderful man @ 2023.
Re: Vp Osinbajo In Kogi. Pictures. by seunmsg(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nothing do our starboy starboy. Good to hear that he survived the unfortunate accident unscathed. Together, we shall all get to the next level.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Buhari To Make Special Broadcast Today / Kano Deputy Governor, Commissioner Arrested / Secondus Salutes Elected PDP Governors, Legislators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.