Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash (54807 Views)

Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance / Osinbajo Gets Warm Reception At Enugu Airport Led By Governor Ugwuanyi (Photos) / Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by Awaoyelmoni(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
kunmiiii:

Lmao!! What's this one saying!!??

Your comment is as stupid and dumb like your writing skills, trust me no one can even understand the gibberish you wrote, could barely get through the first line, no comma, no fullstops -No punctuations. Good riddance!
I think sense is running away from u
If u want to learn how to punctuate ur writing just say so anyways there is no free lecture here so zoom off...
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by sweetrace(f): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
Is this not the same Kogi State that people have been committing suicide because of hunger. One of the poorest states in Nigeria? A state that has not experienced any form of development? What are they doing coming out in support of anyone? It does not matter the party, Kogi State should shun all politicians. They always sell themselves cheap. A politician can buy them for a pack of maggi. I’m sure They’ve heard of Osinbajo’s 10k.
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fraudophobia:
Natural love that money cannot buy. True love for a VP

then what has the tradermoni been buying?
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
sweetrace:
Is this not the same Kogi State that people have been committing suicide because of hunger. One of the poorest states in Nigeria? A state that has not experienced any form of development? What are they doing coming out in support of anyone? It does not matter the party, Kogi State should shun all politicians. They always sell themselves cheap. A politician can buy them for a pack of maggi. I’m sure They’ve heard of Osinbajo’s 10k.
gringringrin You no know Nigerians again??
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by thosedays: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Isn't that what APC is looking for? Propaganda to systematically gain sympathy from the electorates.

This man was never inside that chopper .
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by Effiongdbest: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
God is warning him to repent and come back to his senses else the next one will be his end. Occultic pastor.

Afonja ugly beasts quote me and die.
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Osibanjo is a crook, He staged a crash just to get some sympathy votes from Ignorant Nigerians.
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by mechanics(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fraudophobia:
That's right.
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by sweetrace(f): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringringrin You no know Nigerians again??

It is such a horrible situation. The hunger in Kogi State is so real. When it comes to the government, the people are so docile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by largeman4u(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
PYO the man with many lifes.
God almighty is with you sir.

We love you @ www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by deomelo: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
thosedays:
Isn't that what APC is looking for? Propaganda to systematically gain sympathy from the electorates.

This man was never inside that chopper .

Who take hatred and bitterness swear for you Igbos?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by wristbangle: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
May God continue to protect him, his family and the entire Nigerians irrespective of the distance of our journey.

Truth be told, osinbajo needs rest. He looks so stressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by KunleyY19(m): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Osinbajo Lo le shéy!!!!
Much Love... Best VP we have ever had!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by wristbangle: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
gypsey:
Osibanjo is a crook, He staged a crash just to get some sympathy votes from Ignorant Nigerians.

I knew some people will make this statement.
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by KunleyY19(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:
Why do I have a feeling that crash was staged

No matter how lucky you get, you dont walk out of a air crash unscathed and unshaken.

Its not possible. You must break something. I would expect that he should be in a hospital by now as a precautionary move. What if he has some internal injuries

Go and Break it for him na...
M7M7!!!
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
Factfinder1:
See as buhari and tinubu Don use this fake pastor finish he looks like a 100years old man

How old are you? I challeng u to display your picture here let's check or any of ur unlce who an go thru the same stress the VP goes tru during his campaign.. I. AM waiting

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by EniiT: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
In another news Secondus is threatening to unleash havoc on Nigerians if buhari "rigs" the election. When has rigging become a synonym of winning?

Apc has spread its tentacles reaching out to the electorates on various fronts while atiku is busy holding town hall meeting with stakeholders, business communities, attending strip clubs with obj and at the same time shouting rigging.

If that is what they call rigging, apc will recklessly rig the election.

Don't mind them. They are trying to discredit the win before it manifests. They know Buhari is on d way to win. They should keep making noise whilst Osinbajo is busy going from door to door in virtually all states

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by Titcombe20(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
my ppl don't be deceived by what you see on social media I'm from Ayetoro Gbede a town that's 10mins drive away to Kabba
Kabba people are for Dino They can die for Dino Kabba is PDP
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by ogbonti: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fraudophobia:
This man is the best VP Nigerian has ever had.

Freely mingling with the people and bringing good governance to them.

Here he is in kogi despite the crash. Kogi is ready for PMB.

Best VP in stealing NLNG money, mscheww
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by ifyalways(f): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Why is Bubu not campaigning and traveling all over the place ?
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by Chrisus(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
See these grown ass men embarrassing themselves on front page.
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by Corrinthians(m): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fraudophobia:
While a particular people keep showering others with natural hatred . cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by deomelo: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
cheesy we

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by farem: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Factfinder1:
See as buhari and tinubu Don use this fake pastor finish he looks like a 100years old man

Sad-u-sees like you never see something positive but something saddening.

If you know the rigours he has been through on constant basis, you will know It is normal for non-fat person to turn this way.

I kearn, RCCG fasting is ongoing and as a member and pastor, he is got to be on fasting (not even when the tough election is ahead)
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by deomelo: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
ifyalways:
Why is Bubu not campaigning and traveling all over the place ?

Must be the real jubrin in Gombe and Jigawa today.

These ignorant Igbos sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by Anagha123: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
Osinbajo is the only sane person in Buhari Administration
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by imam07: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
So not a single pastor or prophet saw this coming. If I should here any prophet tomorrow saying he predicted this, dog go chop your mouth.
Re: Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash by writeprof(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
anjigirl:
Still touched by his great escape. The reason why the Helicopter did not explode is beyond my understanding
The Hand of God which makes it a miracle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) / Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.